Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Wande Coals Plan Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coals Plan Failed (3032 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Meet Wande Coals Son / Wande Coals Manager Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coals Plan Failed by wEsOmE(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2013
11:23am
After d release of Baby face by wande .. So
many pple have showed their outburst on
Don-jazzy.. Not trying to see things from a
matured point of view.. To Me I believe
Wande coal purposely released Babyface
expecting Don jazzy to call him on fone so
he would apologise and everything would be
past.. But instead Don jazzy did what
Wande didn't expect and Wande is trying to
capitalise on immaturity from don jazzy..
Tell Me now we are all Human Beings, :f
Jazzy had called wande coal and accepts
Wande's apology which was Wande's plan all
along... And den d Babyface song gain any
award .. By then :f Jazzy says it was his
song.. Everybody would see him @s a Hater
or Liar.. nd wande can den at dat point label
Jazzy a Lair.. But its fair now Jazzy said it
openly so everybody knows that the song is
his own sweat and not wande's.. I have
listend to both of dem version of Babyface
and its just d exact lyrics but with
difference voice .. I knw wande stole d song
but d least he could have done was to add or
remove sumthing from the song.. Instead He
did Copy and Paste .. Atleast now we all
know that :f dat song was to win Him any
award it wasn't his sweat.. So he should eat
of anoda Mans Sweat...!! Am actually a
Wande Coal fan buh am sorry Wande You
were sooo Wrong in doing this...

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by wEsOmE(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
True Talk
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Hmm! #Waiting for Wande coal soldiers to reply! grin
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: Hmm! #Waiting for Wande coal soldiers to reply! grin
Wande coal has no soldiers online, that title goes to Don Jazzy who hires people like you with recharge cards to support him and demonize his opponents. It is just that Nigerians are now wiser. The fake Don jazzy is exposed !

9 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Vivly(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2013
True. I never supported Wande coal in this baby face ish. What he did is wrong and Don jazzy acted in a way any disappointed man would.
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by MRWHINNIG: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Those supporting Wande Coal are D'banj apologists.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by djeezy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just dey observe.
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi: Wande coal has no soldiers online, that title goes to Don Jazzy who hires people like you with recharge cards to support him and demonize his opponents. It is just that Nigerians are now wiser. The fake Don jazzy is exposed !

If they tell me that you are wande coal, I'll believe grin because you have been the main antagonist of don jazzy on every thread!
Besides what do you have to say about the main article?
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Dannylux: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady:

If they tell me that you are wande coal, I'll believe grin because you have been the main antagonist of don jazzy on every thread!

Lmao, to the extent He wrote an open letter to Don jazzy grin

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady:

Well I didnt particularly like either of them before Mo'hits break up but I switched my allegiance to D'banj when he left because I saw through Don Jazzy's chicanery from afar. His fake humility, manipulative tendencies, I saw through it all. Also I found out that D'banj was actually the one taking care of bussiness while they were in Mo'hits while Don Jazzy was busy carrying his over sized walking stick around, yet D'banj was humble enough to be hyping Don Jazzy as the ultimate Don! I discovered that D'banj was the humble person not Don Jazzy! Don Jazzy was the one spending obscene amounts of money to drive public opinion against Dbanj, yet Dbanj is older than him in Years! Did you know that? I found out that it was D'banj that convinced Don Jazzy to come back to Nigeria. I found out that Mo'hits was set up with a kind loan from d'banjs mom, yet he was willing to let Don Jazzy answer the boss! After all these revelations, I immediately switched my allegiance to Dbanj. Cos if the roles were reversed Don Jazzy will not do for Dbanj what Dbanj has done for Don Jazzy!

10 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Besides, i cant stand fake people.

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
@OP
you want us to look at the matter "maturely" yet the following statement is as childish as it gets
btw i am still trying to make sense of it.

Wande coal purposely released Babyface expecting Don jazzy to call him on fone so he would apologise and everything would be past.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
Well I didnt particularly like either of them before Mo'hits break up but I switched my allegiance to D'banj when he left because I saw through Don Jazzy's chicanery from afar. His fake humility, manipulative tendencies, I saw through it all. Also I found out that D'banj was actually the one taking care of bussiness while they were in Mo'hits while Don Jazzy was busy carrying his over sized walking stick around, yet D'banj was humble enough to be hyping Don Jazzy as the ultimate Don! I discovered that D'banj was the humble person not Don Jazzy! Don Jazzy was the one spending obscene amounts of money to drive public opinion against Dbanj, yet Dbanj is older than him in Years! Did you know that? I found out that it was D'banj that convinced Don Jazzy to come back to Nigeria. I found out that Mo'hits was set up with a kind loan from d'banjs mom, yet he was willing to let Don Jazzy answer the boss! After all these revelations, I immediately switched my allegiance to Dbanj. Cos if the roles were reversed Don Jazzy will not do for Dbanj what Dbanj has done for Don Jazzy!

Aww! So touching! grin
But I did not ask you for this long speech!
What do you have to say about what the OP wrote?
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux:

He is just drinking the panadol for their headache grin
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady:

He is just drinking the panadol for their headache grin
@OP it was rather Don Jazzy's plan to garner public sympathy that failed simply cos people are now wiser!
Dannylux:

I didnt write an open letter, i just pasted one written by another Nigerian that has seen the deception of Don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Dannylux: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
@OP it was rather Don Jazzy's plan to garner public sympathy that failed simply cos people are now wiser!

I didnt write an open letter, i just pasted one written by another Nigerian that has seen the deception of Don jazzy.

you're not the dj that wrote it?
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by wEsOmE(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi: Wande coal has no soldiers online, that title goes to Don Jazzy who hires people like you with recharge cards to support him and demonize his opponents. It is just that Nigerians are now wiser. The fake Don jazzy is exposed !
Pay Me ke ?.. I dey owerri no be lag.. But thinkn things through @s a Human Being.. Wande didn't do well...
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Crap! Don Jazzy is a fööl, Wande Coal/Cole is a clown. grin

NP: THE KICK... grin

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
@wEsOmE:
Pay Me ke ?.. I dey owerri no be lag.. But thinkn things through @s a Human Being.. Wande didn't do well...
Wande Coal did absolutely no wrong. Who wrote the song? Why has Don Jazzy stopped talking about it? Maybe he just realized that he goofed!
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013

It would be an insult to foolish people calling u a foolish boi. Who are you ??
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dridowu: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Don jazzy is only mature by the age but he is immature from upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
tellwisdom:

It would be an insult to foolish people calling u a foolish boi. Who are you ??
Una don see wetin free recharge cards dey cause? I sympathize with your parents!
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Lepatohset(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Maybe Don Jazzy is wrong to take it to twitter. We all know he's accustomed with the social media, so he used what he thought best when he could have done it amicably. And everyone hates don jazzy now! Wait till someone steals your intellect and you have to watch them get to great heights with your works. Why should Wande reply back too with much insults too.
Y'all know what happened with Africa Queen! Gobe too was stolen it became a hit immediately! You guys should see the reasonable side of the issue and not the way its been approached by Jazzy!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lepatohset: Maybe Don Jazzy is wrong to take it to twitter. We all know he's accustomed with the social media, so he used what he thought best when he could have done it amicably. And everyone hates don jazzy now! Wait till someone steals your intellect and you have to watch them get to great heights with your works. Why should Wande reply back too with much insults too.
Y'all know what happened with Africa Queen! Gobe too was stolen it became a hit immediately! You guys should see the reasonable side of the issue and not the way its been approached by Jazzy!
Who said anything was stolen from Don Jazzy? It is an allegation against Wande Coal and he handled it more maturely than the fake and childish Don Jazzy! Let Don jazzy produce evidence that he wrote the song, till then he should shut the Bleep up.
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by homesteady(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
Who said anything was stolen from Don Jazzy? It is an allegation against Wande Coal and he handled it more maturely than the fake and childish Don Jazzy! Let Don jazzy produce evidence that he wrote the song, till then he should shut the Bleep up.

Allegation that is still yet to be proved false undecided
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Lepatohset(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:

Okay ma abi na sir. I don write my own sef
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Uchmangunner: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
U be mumu o.. Go check Don Jazzy's twitter. He recorded that song first, he has a snippet of the song up there..it was recorded a year ago. Stop talkin crap
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Uchmangunner: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
I think Don Jazzy fuuckked this Ret@rd, Dinachi's GF/Wife.. The boy na mumu
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by tellwisdom: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
dinachi:
Una don see wetin free recharge cards dey cause? I sympathize with your parents!

Stfu angry. Dog face nicca
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
EVERONE GET PRICE.... SOME NA BOBO, SOME NA VIJU MILK, SOME NA TFC, WHILE SOME NA RECHARGE CARD. NEMESIS IS JUST CATCHING UP WITH BABBY JAZZY SO STOP CRYING. WANDE COAL SERVE DAT BIG HEADED NICOMPOO FOR 10 YRS AND HAS ONLY ONE ALBUM. WHO WRITE BABY FACE LYRICS. WELL GOD IS JUST USING THIS MEDIUM TO VINDICATE DBANJ NI. DID ANYONE EVER NOTICED THAT IT WAS WHEN DEY BROKE UP DAT THERE WAS NEWS DBANJ HAS JOINED ILLUMINATI?..DAT BAGA CALLED DON JONZIN HAS A WAY ON USING MEDIA AGAIN PPLE. DBANJ IS OLDER AND RICHER THAN DON JAZZY. TELL HIM TO STOP POSING WITH DUMMY WINE. IN SHORT THE IS IRRITATING.....#100 RECHARGE CHAI PPLE DEY SUFFER OOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lepatohset: Maybe Don Jazzy is wrong to take it to twitter. We all know he's accustomed with the social media, so he used what he thought best when he could have done it amicably. And everyone hates don jazzy now! Wait till someone steals your intellect and you have to watch them get to great heights with your works. Why should Wande reply back too with much insults too.
true true u b lepa, even ur brain dey lepa..why should Wande reply back too with much insult? simple. Wande oooo kin se omolole logbeesiwa. with just one call him go.bring wande down, Im b God? baby jazzy ur cup don full

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Wale Stirs At Draya Michelle's Butt At BET Awards. / 15 Amazing Facts About The White House / Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner In B*tch Stole My Selfie Pose..check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.