Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wande Coals Plan Failed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coals Plan Failed (3031 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Meet Wande Coals Son / Wande Coals Manager Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by ajasa4link: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2013
much ado about nothing!.. grown up men engaging in e-war over a wack song....
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by cotzywitzy(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2013
publicity stunt
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Lepatohset(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
OLUWOLE YINKA: true true u b lepa, even ur brain dey lepa..why should Wande reply back too with much insult? simple. Wande oooo kin se omolole logbeesiwa. with just one call him go.bring wande down, Im b God? baby jazzy ur cup don full

true true u be wole! Ur brain don wole finish. Gbenu wole Jo!
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by dinachi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uchmangunner: I think Don Jazzy fuuckked this Ret@rd, Dinachi's GF/Wife.. The boy na mumu
It is amazing what free recharge cards can do to fucktards like you. How wide did Don Jazzy spread his a5s before you sank in your head?
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by ALASH4LIFE(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
"WC"....if d plan doesn't work den i will help u set anoda 1.....winks
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by Uchmangunner: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
dinachi:
It is amazing what free recharge cards can do to fucktards like you. How wide did Don Jazzy spread his a5s before you sank in your head?
I don't need his recharge cards, never gotten them.. I live in the U.S fool. But its clear you have an agenda against Don Jazzy.Take a chill pill and try to look at things objectively before drawing conclusions. twaaatttt! Ewu Gambia!
Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by babyboy3(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
dinachi:
Well I didnt particularly like either of them before Mo'hits break up but I switched my allegiance to D'banj when he left because I saw through Don Jazzy's chicanery from afar. His fake humility, manipulative tendencies, I saw through it all. Also I found out that D'banj was actually the one taking care of bussiness while they were in Mo'hits while Don Jazzy was busy carrying his over sized walking stick around, yet D'banj was humble enough to be hyping Don Jazzy as the ultimate Don! I discovered that D'banj was the humble person not Don Jazzy! Don Jazzy was the one spending obscene amounts of money to drive public opinion against Dbanj, yet Dbanj is older than him in Years! Did you know that? I found out that it was D'banj that convinced Don Jazzy to come back to Nigeria. I found out that Mo'hits was set up with a kind loan from d'banjs mom, yet he was willing to let Don Jazzy answer the boss! After all these revelations, I immediately switched my allegiance to Dbanj. Cos if the roles were reversed Don Jazzy will not do for Dbanj what Dbanj has done for Don Jazzy!

Spot on

nuff said

1 Like

Re: Wande Coals Plan Failed by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Uchmangunner:
I don't need his recharge cards, never gotten them.. I live in the U.S fool. But its clear you have an agenda against Don Jazzy.Take a chill pill and try to look at things objectively before drawing conclusions. twaaatttt! Ewu Gambia!
young man cool down, dat u live united state of ajegunle (u.s.a) no mean say u get money. baby jazzy acted foolishy, just accept dat fact. now as a leader is it right to treat ur ex label mate dat way no. resorting to media to trash lil issue, dats pure rubbish. what else did he plan to do to bring wande down aside callin.him thief on a social media. In fact dat boy called don jonzin need to b cane. i see God himself vindicating dbanj

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Amazing Facts About The White House / Photos: Beautiful Girl Expose And Disgraces Herself After Getting Drunk / This Photos Of Big Boobs Actress Will Give You Big Konji...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.