Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case (1490 Views)

Hillarious: Hitler Reacts To The KOGI State Governorship Elections In Naija / Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by mumumugu(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2013
The United States of America in a press statement read by the secretary of states yesterday, stated that they were solidly behind Nigeria’s Aviation minister, Stella Oduah. U.S citizens believe Nigeria is very unsafe and the aviation minister has the right to protect herself.

Here is what American actor, James Bond had to say “Oduah contacted me personally before she purchased those bulletproof cars and I advised her to get them. I have also promised to send her some more super cars from my fleet worth 1 billion dollars; including three ‘flying cars’. I think the aviation minister needs flying cars since she deals with aviation.

I also have ‘talking cars’ that can be used by politicians to campaign for votes during elections and a car that can be folded into the size of a cell phone for easy keeping.”

James Bond invites all Nigerian politicians to also take advantage of his generosity by purchasing these vehicles from him at highly discounted prices
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by Slizbeat(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2013
mumumugu: The United States of America in a press statement read by the secretary of states yesterday, stated that they were solidly behind Nigeria’s Aviation minister, Stella Oduah. U.S citizens believe Nigeria is very unsafe and the aviation minister has the right to protect herself.

Here is what American actor, James Bond had to say “Oduah contacted me personally before she purchased those bulletproof cars and I advised her to get them. I have also promised to send her some more super cars from my fleet worth 1 billion dollars; including three ‘flying cars’. I think the aviation minister needs flying cars since she deals with aviation.

I also have ‘talking cars’ that can be used by politicians to campaign for votes during elections and a car that can be folded into the size of a cell phone for easy keeping.”

James Bond invites all Nigerian politicians to also take advantage of his generosity by purchasing these vehicles from him at highly discounted prices

Ok. by their name, you shall know them.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by asala1: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Another escapee from yabaleft. For your information James Bond is an English character.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by rexbuton: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
na hunger dey beat You so?
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by 1shortblackboy: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na wa o the tin no even nearly funny sef undecided
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by MRWHINNIG: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
So James Bond is now an American citizen? Don't let the Brits catch you.

sad smh. Nairaland is becoming boring.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by Boss13: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
James Bond is a British character and not American. Sorry dude.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by MeAboki(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ OP:
Though your sarcasm is quite obvious, many may not be gifted enough to appreciate it.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by Queendo(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
By their names u shall know them. mumumugu hmm.
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by laykhorn(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
OP, your joke dry nor be small
Re: American James Bond Reacts To Oduah Case by Damlesky(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
op op op grin grin grin grin
This your name fit you welwel. you be real MUMU. No be only american actor na ghanian actor. mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

A Punny Poem / Photo Of An Ibo Guy Carrying Nicki Minaj... / Pic: Who Dies First??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.