Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Worst Rumour About Yourself - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Rumour About Yourself (21617 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by sexkillzmother(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
tht sexkillz got killed by sex
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by gluv01(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I'm a flirt. Was said because guys always come around me, and to be honest I liked hanging out with them and making some people jealous wink So it was said that I slept with and dumped them. Was a bit of a mess though coz it wasn't true sad
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by RealAlfranco: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
There was no time to get any rumour dat fits me!!! I was do one busy fabricating lies on others bck in school!!!
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by DonaldGenes(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: I was bogged down with a little family ish. But it's over now. Everything is fine.

I missed u guys,most especially you. embarassed

[size=48pt]Cough[/size]
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Oziddy: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
The worst rumor,,,dat was wen naija bloggers remembered me, dey were like, oziddy stayed up to two weeks without taking his bath, click here to smell armpit.....

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by DonaldGenes(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Real_Alfranco]There was no time to get any rumour dat fits me!!! I was do one busy fabricating lies on others bck in school!!![/quote
Damn~ i for beat you ehhhhh if you try am with me
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I was seen hugging and kissing my ex-boss one certain night in my first place of work, when I hitched a ride with collegues to go home! I was so upset the next day, even HR Dept waded in the matter. t'wasnt funny at all. angry angry embarassed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Jarus(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I died. I made a post on facebook that I lost someone. Somebody shared the post, and you know, on Facebook the shared post will read my name too as writer of the post. One semi-literate on seeing my name thought I was the one that died. Some of my childhood friends began calling one another to confirm until one was courageous enough to call me directly, and I told them that that was strange and nothing happened to me. The person said teh source was facebook. I remembered I made a facebook post about someone dying and I told teh guy someone must have misinterpreted my post.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Annie2gud(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
That i'm allergic to Flappy Ears
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by DonaldGenes(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
That Rokiatu is married hahahahaha
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by amiskurie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
My girlfrnd told me her niece claims she ws hitting me.she claims nt just her bt 4 menbers of the same family
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Iaz93: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
angry Nairalanders and Sarcasm! Damn!!
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by link2ok(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I was among the boiz that jst won d Under 17 world cup! They went ahead to also say I was wearing the numba 10 jersey and alwz shouting yes yes yes weneva I score! It sounds true though! Jst wakin up from sleep! E b lik say I get headache!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by adexsimply(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oziddy: The worst rumor,,,dat was wen naija bloggers remembered me, dey were like, oziddy stayed up to two weeks without taking his bath, click here to smell armpit.....
grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by yuncka: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
REMMEI: That i impregnate someone..me wey i no even get gf..

I no get playstation but I dey trash my frends wey get am.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by ITbomb(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Someone came from somewhere and slept with ITbomb .
Myndless hopeless people
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Ibime(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Accused of having sex in JSS3 by a neighbourhood slut who got caught in an act and started naming all the boys she chooked.

Of course I denied it.

Writing junior WAEC wasn't easy with allegations hanging over my head. Dark days travelling into write ma exams everyday thinking what my ultrareligious family and neighbours thought of me.

Somehow it all went away as time passed. There was no proof either way so my family just had to take my word for it. grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dat am sexkillz brother undecided
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by alphaconde(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
People always say am a cultist, whereas I haven't been a mile close to cultism, I don't know if its because of the school I attended. I almost failed an interview because of this. Abeg alpha conde is not a cultist o.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Some punks here said im gay. How the fuq can a girl be gay?? May thunder faya dem.
I luv Alampasu :*
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: That Rokiatu is married hahahahaha

Are you Rokiatu
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by DonHummer(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
that i am just a millionaire..imagine!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Buoyantic: Dat am sexkillz brother undecided

Now that is a nasty rumor! grin ...erm, u be Afin?
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by tpia5: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
james 3

5 the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I am HIV positive,I had to quickly go for test in 2 different hospital. It wasn't funny at all
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by everyday: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I am gay.It was so painful
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Merkki(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpia@:
james 3

Is this a rumour?
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
that am fucckkin my neigbour in which i was only teaching her boilogy. embarassed
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Lizzi78(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dating some guy i dnt even kwsad
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
there were some ridiculous rumours about me during secondary school days grin grin grin grin....chei people no get work ehn!

They labeled me a player. Infact they pointed to about 5 girls in my class whom 'I had taken to my house and had seex with!'

The rumour were half through though grin grin grin.....I remember then, lots of girls will camp themselves in a class talking about boiz. Most of the time, I'm the topic...the jealous ones (90% of the other girls)....will be cursing the ones associated with the rumours....calling them prostitutes and likes, but secretly they were interested as well........Sometimes, it would turn into some heavy fight and the boys would get to watch grin wink wink. It was very crazy, i used to feel like some king....getting free hugs, kisses (girls trying to famz to get another jealous). Yeye.....It was fun anyway, I enjoyed my secondary school.....until everything turned upside down! The guys were now against me too sad(Jealousy, I guess).....and they were always like "the ladies' man, you are not needed here...go meet your girls"....mehn, SS2 -SS3 was the most frustrating! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by hardbody: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Everybody in my office claims i have slep with virtually all the girls working with me when as a matter of fact, we are hardly on talking terms outside the office. I have never made any attempt to correct that impression. What matters is that I deliver on my corporate expectations and the rest is exactly what they are....rumours

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Danhumprey: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

[size=48pt]Cough[/size]
I see you. How parole? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) / Man O War Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.