Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy (1373 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by holypower(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
WOW!!! THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST VISITS ME AND MY FAMILY AND ASKS KENYA TO REPENT FOR ABUSING THE GRACE OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LORD ALSO SPEAKS ABOUT THE MEGA EARTHQUAKE COMING TO CALIFORNIA,
USA

It was the most shocking and surprising days of my life, and this was on 7th November 2013 and also on 8th November 2013 when The LORD Himself visited me and my family in the house that I’m staying at . This was a very special visitation of The LORD of its kind. In my entire life I have never experienced such a very special encounter with The LORD where The LORD Himself descends and
have a very direct one on one conversation with me and my family while we were awake. The conversation of The LORD was from 3am to 5am in the morning. And it covered a lot particularly about my family. And on both occasions, The power of The LORD descended upon the place and The LORD
Himself was present; and The LORD then took over the bodies of one of us in each of the occasions and then He spoke through their body while their body was rendered ineffective (“dead”); and only after The LORD had finished speaking and left their body, did their body resume normalcy.

I even asked The LORD as He was finishing: “LORD Can We Share Your Revelation Today With The World Through The Internet?”, and The LORD replied: “Yes My Servant Kevin, Because Of You, I Allow You To Share This Revelation On The Internet.” And He also said: “But You Have To Use Wisdom Because Revelations For Family Is Good To Maintain At Family Level, But You Can Share The Other International Revelations.”

On 7th November 2013,The LORD started by
saying: “My Servant Kevin, Thank You For Putting A Place For Me To Dwell In; Thank You For Creating An Altar For Me In Your House. Your Garment Is Ready And Your Reward In Heaven Is Abundant.
Continue With The Good Work My Son, But I Always Get Angry When You Welcome Me To Your House And Yet I’m Always Present In Your House All The Time ” And The LORD went ahead to say: “I am Jehovah, The LORD Jesus Christ: The Son of God,”

And on 8th November 2013, The LORD once more directly communicated to us, and The LORD started by saying: “Kevin Mirasi, Open The Bible And Read Malachi Chapter 3 Verse 1 And Then Verse 6………….And Then Open Luke 4:13”
Malachi 3:1 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty."
Luke 4:13 "When the devil had finished all thistempting, he left him until an opportune time."

And Then The LORD said: “The Nation Of Kenya, I
Sent My Servant To You To Proclaim Repentance
Amongst You And Even Brought My Glory On Your
Land, But You Have Turned Against My Servant
And Has Abused Him And Called Him A Devil
Worshipper Him. How Dare You Call My Servant A Devil Worshipper? Now I Am Visiting And Taking
My Servant And Glory To Angola. Raila Odinga, You
Pretend And Yet You Are Worshipping Idols And
Demons. Same As Uhuru Kenyatta And William
Ruto. At Uhuru Park, It Was Because Of My Grace
Through My Servant Prophet David Owuor That I Gathered You And Saved Your Land; And Even
After Attending Uhuru Park Meeting, You Still
Abuse My Servant; Kenya Have You Considered It If
I Release My Wrath On Your Land? I Respect My
Servant Prophet David Owuor; I Really Respect
Him”. Later on after The LORD had spoken to us about all
the personal matters and family messages and
revelation, and also about Kenya, The LORD then
asked us if we had any questions, and so I asked
The LORD: “My Master, You Have Been Showing Me
About The Mega Earthquake Coming To California In The USA, Any Comment On The Same If Any?”
And The LORD responded: “Yes My Servant Kevin,
All The Dreams And The Revelations About This
Are From Me. And In A Month’s Time, It Shall Be
Known How Very Deep This Is”

The above is all I’m allowed to share at this point I
time; the rest of the bigger part of the conversation
of The LORD was about direct messages and
revelations to me by the LORD and also to my
family members. There is a lot that the LORD spoke
to me including His plans with me as His servant; these will become known to everyone very very
very soon as The LORD will start to manifest Himself
mightily. Just to give you a hint for the glory and honour of
The LORD, I asked The LORD: "Who Am I to you
LORD?" And The LORD responded to me: “The Glory
I Have Placed Upon You Is As A Prophet. I Have
Called You In Pastoring, Not As A Church Pastor
But As My Servant Whom I Have Impacted A Powerful Anointing To Preach My Word. I Have
Blessed You With Wisdom And So You Are Full Of
My Wisdom." There is more and more that The LORD revealed to
me but it will come more clear very very very soon
to all the corners of the earth. PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN
ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS,
TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS
ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS
IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! REPENTANCE PRAYER: Precious Jesus, I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior
of all mankind, and today I have recognized my shortfall, I repent and turn away from all sin. Please cover me with your precious blood, and establish your word in my life, that I may be found in righteousness and holiness and write my name in your book of life and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
praise be to master Jesus...
rev. William Marrion Branham in 1965 gave the prophecy too... he said Los Angeles and large part of southern California will sink into the sea after a massive earthquake...

march 2010,UK Telegraph reported that dozens of giant oakfishes were found off the coast of Japan,, a year later, on March 11th,the massive 9.2 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami struck Japan..
October 2013..two giant oakfishes were found on beaches in southern California, it is a sign of impending earthquake..

since it pleads God to give you this vision. .please email this vision. to voiceofthetrumpet@gmail. com...

it will reach the whole world...

am adeyemi,, one of the endtime soldiers...

Jesus is coming soon
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hehehehehehe, this is really hilarious. Why didn't God show the revelation to the crowd during the match between arsenal and manutd so several people can hear it and see it. He could had just appeared in the sky and said the revelation.

I'm not saying ure lying, what you said really happened to you. You were hallucinating.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Y'all are celebrating that hundreds of people could die in an earthquake?

Amazing.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: Y'all are celebrating that hundreds of people could die in an earthquake?

Amazing.

mark13:8
Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in many parts of the world, as well as famines. But this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

mark13:8
Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in many parts of the world, as well as famines. But this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

Ur point? So countless people have to die as warning and a sign that your God is coming?

No one loves blood more than your God. So desperate for blood he even sacrificed his own Son. What an ...
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Ur point? So countless people have to die as warning and a sign that your God is coming?

No one loves blood more than your God. So desperate for blood he even sacrificed his own Son. What an ...

die cause they reject the way of salvation,, they rebel against their own Creator
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by obialfa: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

die cause they reject the way of salvation,, they rebel against their own Creator

ajibam, you are now back to being a man?
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

So therefore they should die? All unbelievers should die. All Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists...
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

You mean, out several thousands of them, not a single one must have accepted the way of salvation.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

Is your God so petty that it bothers him that no one gives him credit for his work? I mean, someone could claim Seun doesn't own Nairaland.. You wouldn't see Seun on the street running around shooting people in their nut sacks for not recognizing him as the owner of Nl.

But somehow, your God who knows, hears and sees everything can't solve his ego issues. Yeah, he's a man alright.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
So therefore they should die? All unbelievers should die. All Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists...
john14:6
Jesus answered,“I amthe wayandthe truthand the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.

rationalmind:

You mean, out several thousands of them, not a single one must have accepted the way of salvation.
not all Christians will get to heaven. ..if possibly one is among the victims.. he died into glory,eternity ..
remember, God saves His annointed. he keeps them under His wings
aManFromMars:

Is your God so petty that it bothers him that no one gives him credit for his work? I mean, someone could claim Seun doesn't own Nairaland.. You wouldn't see Seun on the street running around shooting people in their nut sacks for not recognizing him as the owner of Nl.

But somehow, your God who knows, hears and sees everything can't solve his ego issues. Yeah, he's a man alright.

he created you to serve and honour him but you accepted the deceit of the enemy (Satan ).and you become His son...you disobey the one that created you,,you will truly taste His wrath for your disobedience..
he does things the way he want,, you or I can do nothing about it.

who are you to compare a human being with God...God don't think the way men thinks..

1 Like

Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
And you see nothing wrong with it?

That there will be more people in hell than in heaven...
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

john14:6
Jesus answered,“I amthe wayandthe truthand the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.

not all Christians will get to heaven. ..if possibly one is among the victims.. he died into glory,eternity ..
remember, God saves His annointed. he keeps them under His wings

Even though the victim just gave birth to a 6 month baby. Or the victim is the breadwinner of the family with several people looking up to him/her for survival.

My heart bleeds writing this to you. In your bid to defend God, you made him look like a tyrant.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: And you see nothing wrong with it?

That there will be more people in hell than in heaven...

he want everyone to gain eternity, but it depends on your choice and my choice...

Adam and Eve choose to disobey,, if I choose to disobey, I will go to hell
he loves us all,,that's y he is having patience with mockers and rebels.. he want them to be saved...

but oneday, the grace and mercy will finish...it will be time for WRATH...
Bro,, JESUS loves me and you...he died for all to repair the broken bridge to God.
he is coming soon,,come to him now.. repent
he is waiting for you...
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Obalende: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
But who are you oh man to reply to God.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind:

Even though the victim just gave birth to a 6 month baby. Or the victim is the breadwinner of the family with several people looking up to him/her for survival.

My heart bleeds writing this to you. In your bid to defend God, you made him look like a tyrant.

I wonder if korah and Co have breadwinner(s )

JESUS is coming SOON
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by MrTroll(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam and Josh who worse pass?
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by holypower(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars:

do you think that you should be alive by now ? It is the sacrifice of CHRIST that made you alive today because we are in the time of grace...you are going to experience greater and everlasting punishment if you don't believe that CHRIST is the LORD.....

When you see yourself in hell then you will know that CHEIST is the LORD and that HE has the power to destroy and to save you.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by MrTroll(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2013
holypower:

do you think that you should be alive by now ? It is the sacrifice of CHRIST that made you alive today because we are in the time of grace...you are going to experience greater and everlasting punishment if you don't believe that CHRIST is the LORD.....

When you see yourself in hell then you will know that CHEIST is the LORD and that HE has the power to destroy and to save you.
So people that died? undecided

All these your hellfire threats are so lame and childish. grow up y'all. ignorant slaves angry
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by peterphd(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2013
cali is prone to earthquakes as there exist natural fault lines.I'm waiting for a month to pass so your god can suck blood.ehem, when your god "spoke" to you, what kind of accent did he have? if it sounded Kenyan then you're seriously in need of psychiatric help.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: Ajibam and Josh who worse pass?

Ajibam
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2013
rationalmind:

Ajibam
Seconded.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by Ajibam: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars:
Seconded.
thirded
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by nnofaith: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2013
some of the christians on NL have lost their humanity! sad.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Can we have a date and time for the earthquake? Surely light tremors and earthquakes happpens in the USA from time to time? Will be all across the US? Or say just NY,Cali or New Jersey?

You guys are making God look more foolish that he already is
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by MrTroll(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Ajibam:
thirded
Confirmed.
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: Ajibam and Josh who worse pass?

Ajibam is an alien
Re: Earthquake To Come To Usa...prophecy by GoodBoi1(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz Training For New Players / Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? / A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.