Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like (1374 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2015
In a mother’s womb , where there were two babies. One asked the other:
“Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
- Útmutató a Léleknek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by omenalfa: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2015
lol, heard it all before

And where's Satan in all this?

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by benkings(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2015
I dny seem to get ur point with this ur story Did d baby die in d womb before bin givin birth to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
I love this.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
I love this.
me too
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2015
benkings:
I dny seem to get ur point with this ur story
try reading again bro. .
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
benkings:
I dny seem to get ur point with this ur story Did d baby die in d womb before bin givin birth to
undecided
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Welrez(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Stale!
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2015
God is great

Ishilove its bin a while I mentioned u

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by dapyd1(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Wow. Awesome story.
It still doesn't prove the after-life, heaven or hell.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by dapyd1(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Wow. Awesome story.
It still doesn't prove the after-life, heaven or hell
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by WukedP(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by b3llo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some irrational... Would come n argue it.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
WukedP:
Nice one
thanks grin
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by joywendy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why is this in the politics section?undecided undecided
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by asadike(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blessed be God and may God bless my mother.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by adjoviomole(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
If u cannot see the point in this story den u are truly deluded.....nawa o I wonder how people pass in school now adays.u read like a sports paper without getting the morals n points in it......smh for some ppl

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
joywendy:
Why is this in the politics section?undecided undecided

I think this is "General" not "politics".. wink
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by major466(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good one cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by joywendy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daniel058:
I think this is "General" not "politics".. wink

Please what are you saying? undecided
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by cao(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
joywendy:

Translation: This thread should be in the general section, not the politics section.

Unless, he's speaking in tongues or he thinks he's speaking in tongues...**shrugs**
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by joywendy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
cao:

Translation: This thread should be in the general section, not the politics section.

Unless, he's speaking in tongues or he thinks he's speaking in tongues...**shrugs**

Haha,Seriously I was lost for a while there.Every section on nl falls under the general section,so I was trying to understand the point he made.

I would take it that he is kinda confused.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by honourhim: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beautiful and inspiring. God bless you OP.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by honourhim: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
adjoviomole:
If u cannot see the point in this story den u are truly deluded.....nawa o I wonder how people pass in school now adays.u read like a sports paper without getting the morals n points in it......smh for some ppl

Thats to show you the height of foolishness in atheism. Simple thing yet he cant get the message. I pity those who fall for these atheists.
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by honourhim: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
dapyd1:
Wow. Awesome story.
It still doesn't prove the after-life, heaven or hell

you are already behaving like the first baby. Put on your thinking cap and read again.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
joywendy:

I don't understand you dear, are you a moderator? wink
Re: A Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist Is Like by Daniel058(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
honourhim:
Beautiful and inspiring. God bless you OP.
and dear....and you too smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello / Pray 4 Nigeria Pray 4 Lebanon Pray 4 Paris As D Muslims Slaughter, Keep Praying / CAC Sunday School Lesson For Sunday, 13 August 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.