Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri (29969 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by lafuria1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is with the president and religious centres, we have other more important issues to deal with. Been religious alone would not solve Nigeria problem. God will Never help people who won't help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nokio1: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
retaardeen is praying, ministers are stealing, efcc is sleeping, shepopo is bleaching, oritsejafor is bling-blinging. Jang is blackening.... Add ur own

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by nnocurruption: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Attend Maryland crusade 16&17 November the lame shall walk and the blind shall see.
Ministering David Ibiyeomie.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
He looks more of a gangstar than a pastor. A highly selective person like me would find it very difficult sitting in his congregation, talkless of listening to him preach.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by losvemous: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
As we enters a new week, i wish you all the best in your various endeavors... Do i need to define what corruption is again? won't that be like telling a fully grown man his neighbor's name whom they've been living together for as long as he has lived? corruption has one of the most negative effect on our political, economic, social, environment and our growth and development in general. We must kick out corruption in our society, but no one man can do it. Let us come together and preach corruption in our best way! .... The campaign is already on; Follow ma book; "Who will save James" on https://www.nairaland.com/1512703/wholl-save-james-book-corruption#19450690
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by 99100(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
GEJ & Pastor Oritsejafor in d Church.
# i like this picture#

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by fiizznation: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by IleIfe2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Spiritual Swagger grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Ghadafy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
I could be wrong but I think Uduaghan looks like a midget and pastor Oritsejafor looks like princess Lanko Omo Oba Dubai (Yoruba actor).
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by abokinside: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
CAN and friends!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by kennyogbes: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Niceness
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by adonismuller(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chiscomax: if you think you are melancholic, click like please. i want to make a nairaland census;

Melancholic
The melancholic temperament is fundamentally
introverted and is given to thought.
Melancholic people are often perceived as very
(or overly) pondering and are both considerate
and very cautious. Melancholics can be highly
creative in activities such as poetry, art , and
invention – and are sensitive to others.
Because of this sensitivity and their
thoughtfulness they can become preoccupied
with the tragedy and cruelty in the world and
are susceptible to depression and moodiness.
Often they are perfectionists. Their desire for
perfection often results in a high degree of
personal excellence but also causes them to
be highly conscientious and difficult to relate
to because others often cannot please them.
They are self-reliant and independent,
preferring to do things themselves to meet
their standards. One negative part of being a
melancholic is that they can get so involved in
what they are doing they forget to think of
other issues. Their caution enables them to
prevent problems that the more impulsive
sanguine runs into, but can also cause them
to procrastinate and remain in the planning
stage of a project for very long periods.
Melancholics prefer to avoid much attention
and prefer to remain in the background; they
do, however, desire recognition for their many
works of creativity. [13] They have been called
"task-oriented introverts." [ citation needed ]
how does it feel,after writing all these jargons and you don't have even one like?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Ghadafy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nokio1: retaardeen is praying, ministers are stealing, efcc is sleeping, shepopo is bleaching, oritsejafor is bling-blinging. Jang is blackening.... Add ur own

El Rufai is bullying, Nigerians are watching
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: Even Jesus no go understand...

From Israel to Warri.. the Lawd's good.
All the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nomski0(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: All the time. grin
Danny! Where've you been! cheesy
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Eneze1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
this man doesn't even look like a pastor to me

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by anselm791(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
I don't know how else you guys expect change in this country if religion is not involved in politics.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by crackhaus: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
What does Oristejafor and Jonathan have in common?

Both of them seem educated but they still don't know what they're doing!
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
cleangurl: [img]http://1.bp..com/-GxTx8M28LJ0/UoCn5kd1kjI/AAAAAAACMLE/Z78zIzSz6Fk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Goodluck Jonathan was in Warri yesterday Sunday November 10th to celebrate the 26th Jubilee Festival of the Word Of Life Bible Church and the birthday of the church's General Overseer, pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Governors Emmanuel Uduaghan, Liyel Imoke, & Jonathan Jang also attended the jubilee and birthday celebration which took place at the church auditorium in Ajamimogah, Warri. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TMIbmiPA-gY/UoCn6ZPhP1I/AAAAAAACMLM/8bWZv1rQffQ/s1600/2.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-s3Tc9cvwkPc/UoCn7N3WQPI/AAAAAAACMLU/7tb250hp0Uk/s1600/3.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-v_n70AXpInI/UoCn7_Xbl4I/AAAAAAACMLY/4FbIFn_B7Rc/s1600/4.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-Vmdsr_5Hx8U/UoCn8ZkoEwI/AAAAAAACMLk/5n4e-9tJ2mI/s1600/5.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-jUfCoLnSeaI/UoCn94XYyhI/AAAAAAACML0/J3VKMrqYBu0/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

>>Source<<
ok oO
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Deschil: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
No, it is the false Church that is corrupting politicians...and most Churches now are false.
nerodenero: I think the Church is not helping our Politicians. Hard truth is needed as they (Church) needs to do more in this aspect.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by kingthreat(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na real CAN president PDP chapter.
But this GEJ's friendliness with Oritsejafor is getting funny oo. Every national function, he is there. Wife's comeback, he is there. Israel trip, oristejafor, prayed by Jonah's side. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hook (x2)

I think Im Big Meech/

Oritsejafor/

Whippin' work, hallelujah/

One nation under God/

Real niggas getting money from President/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
adonismuller: how does it feel,after writing all these jargons and you don't have even one like?
Not cool bruv!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by thaoriginator: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo: is uduaga an dwaff? shocked o god, the man looook like a small juju. angry dis man uglyness can kill a very big tiger! delta state can neva neva progress wen dey have an very very shot and ugly migget as govnore. undecided das why am ofering myself to anambra state is ur chance to have a sweet and handsomed guvnore. offer valid while stuck last. voat cheif sweetus aka king of alaba for govnore novemba 2013 - motto: started from the bottom now we hear!! wink tenk.
yeeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg! Na like dis craze dey tek start oh! Seun abeg we need psychiatric section for this site oh, make pesin no go enter alaba rago market

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by packman: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=20pt]HIGH MINDED CRIMINALS.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CHURCH DON SUFFER....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WTF

SHA ITS ALREADY SAID THAT IN THE LAST DAY THE LOVE of many would wax cold AND ALSO SAID THAT THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD WOULD START FROM THE CHURCH sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

ALL THIS WICKED MEHN...... ALL INCLINED WITH A SO CALLED PASTOR GOD HELP US ALL[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by rodeo0070(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Singing MICHEAL LEARNS TO ROCK-Wild Women
***Dirty money in the left hand, while the preacher shaking my right***
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by 9jahubcom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
the Lord is good oh

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by vislabraye(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Very interesting !!
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingthreat: Na real CAN president PDP chapter.
But this GEJ's friendliness with Oritsejafor is getting funny oo. Every national function, he is there. Wife's comeback, he is there. Israel trip, oristejafor, prayed by Jonah's side. Hmmmm

Lool You dont get whats happening do you?

Nigeria is at war and they will stop at nothing to destroy and divide the country if GEJ loses in 2015. The first way to start the war is by indoctrination and mental programming. Christian v Muslim v Igbo/Ijaw v Hausa/Fulani (and probably the Yorubas and her allies i.e Edos etc) is the master plan. Dont ask me how I know....

Go back to my previous posts about GEJ's immediate attempts to become Life President the moment he came to power by visiting Yuweri Musevini and Paul Biya 2 wks after the elections, and his first bill to the Nat.Assembly (7yr single term tenure) just 3 weeks on the seat.

If Nigerians dont curb GEJ asap, this next civil war will be brutally and bitterly fought to the point of extermination of one or more groups.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by thaoriginator: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
fiizznation: grin grin grin the CAN presido is a rock star• Jst look at the huge google on his face•.that man is a dunce grin
he's even got bling-bling on, wit his layers haircut.. He's gangster-@ss-nigga wannabe!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by lewadear2005: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oluwa lo mejo da

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu / Nine House Of Assembly Members Defect To NNPP From PDP / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.