Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri (29976 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by ozoebuka1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
elbulk:

So the catholic church is the standard for knowing God?
We are too particular about our church(es) and end up with religion in the sense of routine over knowing God,its in all denominations...its what I call "My God is better than Yours" syndrome
so what are u now saying? that catholic church shouldn't have pulled out or that the person who reminded us that catholic church isn't in support of politicizing religion shouldn't have done so? be specific when you are being myopic!!! just a piece of advice.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by ozoebuka1(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2013
WhoDeyThere: whenever I think that ASUU is going too far, and I come across †ђξ grammar of ur type, I can only but wish d strike continues till all d agreement is met.
G7 Gagaun!!!
hehehehe you try sha...his jokes were funny buh his spellings were wrong buh let's not condemn. because nobody is perfect...no one has all. the talent in him...just a piece of advice
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Ogundale(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2013
The odoriferous krikum cacum is as a result an insincere saga kum kangaguam kaga, therefore the ship of the nigeria church now is sour and if we don'nt take steps to bisect, you knw the instasis then the ship of the nigeria religion is experiencing horse bullet.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by sunnyprof: 3:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Where are other Bishops and fellow Pastors of CAN? I thought Pastor Ayo is their President? 'Abi na press no carry thia pinshor?'
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by HolyHolla(m): 5:11am On Nov 12, 2013
The young shall grow. Yesterday's friends... today's friends.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by HolyHolla(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2013
Photospeak. Yesterday's friends... today's friends.

Can you spot El Presido in this pic?

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by frederal(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars: Even Jesus no go understand...

From Israel to Warri.. the Lawd's good.
Jesus is now your mate to use in vain or for joke...He will not understand, just for fun to make an impression.
Sorry!
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by inioluwanimi: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2013
massmedia: Who are those children
if u ask meee, na who i go ask?
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by abes(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Go take a shower,u stink!!

eggheaders:

Hope the mods are seeing this from this thing. if your insult pedigree sure for you meet us at the ethnic section.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Ogundale(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2013
peppy luv: Go take a shower,u stink!!

peppy luv ur waist no be here o!!! Abeg make we mingle na.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by scobaba: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Na ds him movement cos serious gridlock for refinery road, come make my INTRODUCTION delay by over 3hours cos of no movement. My popsie vex taya even begin change am for me say why igbo boy like me won marry urhobo girl.

See as oritsejafor n goodluck won put sand for my garri angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by eggheaders(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2013
peppy luv: Go take a shower,u stink!!

Coming from you that is priceless.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by kokoA(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Hope he did not overuse his "amen quota" of the day.. Abati, over to you.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Did he pass Dwellers Hotel, Enerhen Junction?
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Kx: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Little wonder why the Bible says:
"Indeed God's mercy endures forever".
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by victorv12(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Bunch of fetish occultic men of Christ! Bloody ritualists, plunderers and ped*philes.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by realsuigeneris: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Little wonder he keeps progressing; from mere lecturer to the President of the most populous African Country...............God Honours those that Love Him...........keep moving on GEJ the Lord is with you.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Its a pity that most nairalanders from the north and painfully some christians who are mere church goers lack understanding. Prov22vs29 says "seest thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand b4 kings and not mean men"oritsejafor's is God's general and apostle of faith to the nations of the world. A charismatic man filled with grace and favor and that's why the high and might put a demand on the anointing upon his life. He has preached this gospel for 41yrs with integrity,passion,zeal and commitment and when kings, governments start seeking him then some gullible minds start to criticize him. Let me tell u, u can never attract what you attack. If God has favored pastor ayo and others and presidents, kings begin to seek them and you that keep attacking and criticizing is now expecting the same God that favors them to also favor you, my dear, you ll ve to create your own god to favor you.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nja147: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2013
There is a seating Christian President. am suprise where peolpe expect him to go, worship or even associate, though the President is a politician. guess he should been seen with Babalewo/ Witch Doctor always. CAN is a Christian body. CAN or NO CAN Pastor Ayo has alway been a stylish Pastor. Make una leave Man of God. face the decay state of the country and a way forward for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Bolurx(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
yuzedo: is uduaga an dwaff? shocked o god, the man looook like a small juju. angry dis man uglyness can kill a very big tiger! delta state can neva neva progress wen dey have an very very shot and ugly migget as govnore. undecided das why am ofering myself to anambra state is ur chance to have a sweet and handsomed guvnore. offer valid while stuck last. voat cheif sweetus aka king of alaba for govnore novemba 2013 - motto: started from the bottom now we hear!! wink tenk.

And this rubbish post got 39 likes...?.?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
what is the deal with this demagogue? obasanjo did not need the help of a religious leader to win second term. oh, did our people not say that if we compare one child with another we will beat one to death. A supposedly neutral and unpartisan religious body has now become a campaign tool of a political party. only in nigeria. well, an old man that ties grains to his waist becomes the playmate of the birds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Shegsvicky(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg 4gt dat 1 and enyoy yah sef wit dis==>

Chichi: Do you smoke?
Akpos: Yes....
Chichi: How many packs
a day?
Akpos: 3 packs.
Chichi: How much per
pack?
Akpos: N200.
Chichi: And how long
have you been
smoking?
Akpos: For 15 years.
Chichi: So, one pack
costs N200, and you
have
3 packs a day, which
puts your spending each
month at N18,000. In
one year, it would be
N216,000 correct?
Akpos: Correct.
Chichi: If in one year you
spend N216,000 not
accounting for inflation,
the past 15 years
puts your spending at
over N3,000,000
correct?
Akpos: Correct.
Chichi: Do you know that
if you hadn't
smoked, that money
could have been put in a
step-up interest
savings account and
after
accounting for
compound interest for
the
past 15 years, you could
have now easily
bought a brand new
Range Rover HSE Sport?
Akpos: Do you smoke?
Chichi: No.
Akpos: So where's your
Range Rover HSE
Sport then?
Pls join www.facebook.com/4Qakpors
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Lantycool: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Church kept Nigeria together__ GEJ. All these ur dreams will end one day and u will account for them. Clueless president
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Benbelor(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
checkdate: ASSU STRICK IS STILL ON OH . . .
ASUU caused this! grin
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by rhames(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sometimes, i am forced toask wether these self styled men of God are what they claim to be. But the hard truth is: they are men of evil. grin
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
This man is a DUNCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos / Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.