Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) (5451 Views)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by ImeldaEgist: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Our very own Nollywood Fashionista, Rita Dominic stays setting the trend with her enviable fashionable choice of dresses and ensembles. The Actress has been on her personal fashion mission since her entry into the Nigerian Nollywood Industry and her fashion taste seems to get even better with time. Whether attending a red carpet event or simply stepping out casually, Rita Dominic certainly puts in an effort to look sexy yet decent..

Apart from being one of the best dressed Nollywood Actresses, Rita Dominic is fantastic actress and judging by the numerous awards her self-produced movie, The Meeting has picked up in recent times, the Actress is clearly a STAR in her own right.

Below are some of eGistonline's favourite picks of the stunning Actress rocking different designer dresses - from Lanre Da Silva to House of Nwocha, Ebun Aboderin etc.

Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Divaqueen(f): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
D last pic is lovely......
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by RedCard1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
The first and last pics are the only beautiful pics up there and they are not even hot. Rita has been everywhere of late. She and her team feels her time is up and the only way to regain relevance is by making appearances at every red/blue carpet event. I hope she gets paid some times because it's too much.
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Lawconfessor(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
D first n d last pix re quite cool. Kinda love d last one more
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Arosa(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
She is so hot that my laptop is giving off smoke. undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
I want your coke bottle body now... sad
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by MizEmpress(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
love dis one much tho kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Lepatohset(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Errtin nice buh i don't like the 1st one. She rocks tho
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by wonlasewonimi: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm still waiting for NL marriage counsellors to come and tell her to go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by KweenAdz(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
;DMy sister is d best best in d world...grin.....I love u Aunty Rita! grin tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Lately...see Actress's Hottest Looks (PHOTOS) by Xyge(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
i no know why i just love this lady's smile..

(1) (Reply)

How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him / Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) / Wizkid Third Baby Mama Jada P Step Out In Braless Cleavage Barring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.