Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Month On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Month On Nairaland (474 Views)

I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? / How Do I Make 5000 Real Friends Without Using Facebook, Twitter Or 2go In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Month On Nairaland by Wizdray: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Today, 11th of November marked a month i registered to this great site.
For the past few weeks, have found this site Educative, Interesting, is the place where s0me0ne can stay and enj0y to the fullest.
S0metimes you read s0me c0mments, s0me0ne g0nna laugh until the pers0n is tired of laughing. Its lovely site to be sincere. I discovered this site through Google. And let me say my favourite section i do like is Computer and Sexuality (wink). Now, the questi0n is:
1. How many m0nths/Year have you been 0n Nairaland?
2. Who introduced Nairaland to you?
3. What have you gained so far?
4. What's favourite secti0n?
Dont just view but comment as well.
Thanks.
Re: A Month On Nairaland by OgologoDimkpa: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wizdray: Today, 11th of November marked a month i registered to this great site.
For the past few weeks, have found this site Educative, Interesting, is the place where s0me0ne can stay and enj0y to the fullest.
S0metimes you read s0me c0mments, s0me0ne g0nna laugh until the pers0n is tired of laughing. Its lovely site to be sincere. I discovered this site through Google. And le me say my favourite section i do like is Computer and Sexuality (wink). Now, the questi0n is:
1. How many m0nths/Year have you been 0n Nairaland?
2. Who introduced Nairaland to you?
3. What have you gained so far?
4. What's favourite secti0n?
Dont just view but comment as well.
Thanks.
1) I am just some minutes in NL
2) I introduced my self to NL in the quest to find solution to my heart ache NL undecided
3) I've gained nothing except being freightened by someone angry?
5) So far romance is my favourit section

1 Like

Re: A Month On Nairaland by anthoniosp(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
1.. My name is my username
2..I joined nairaland since it's creation when the name was still ehm is mobile Nigeria abi naijamobile mobile but deleted my account and came back to nairaland..
3...friends and beefs.. My friends amanfrommars although he like to dey find wahala also trust me you no want make I face you when you post nonsense.
4...sexuality... Phones... Health... Uhmm jokes.. And in short all the sections...
For more info visit www.amboucingout ehm ehm dats all

1 Like

Re: A Month On Nairaland by Wizdray: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
1) I am just some minutes in NL
2) I introduced my self to NL in the quest to find solution to my heart ache NL undecided
3) I've gained nothing except being freightened by someone angry?
5) So far romance is my favourit section
U wlc bro. Freightened by s0me0ne?
Re: A Month On Nairaland by Wizdray: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2013
anthoniosp: 1.. My name is my username
2..I joined nairaland since it's creation when the name was still ehm is mobile Nigeria abi naijamobile mobile but deleted my account and came back to nairaland..
3...friends and beefs.. My friends amanfrommars although he like to dey find wahala also trust me you no want make I face you when you post nonsense.
4...sexuality... Phones... Health... Uhmm jokes.. And in short all the sections...
For more info visit www.amboucingout ehm ehm dats all
tnks 4 comment sir

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. / How Can I Invest N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.