Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. (475 Views)

Nairalander.... Need A Blog To Publiciz My Art / A Nairalander Need Help........ / Help Advice A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by positive4sure(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
My best friend just died of cancer, in his final days he tells me, "I have one hundred thousand dollars in a bank. When I die, make sure my son goes to medical school" now he is dead but his son is a no-good playboy who has no intention of going to med school and will waste that hundred grand away in a couple of months. But my son is entering college, and he has burning desire to become a doctor. Should I give the money his son or I should just convert the money into mine and use it to send my son to med school
Re: Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by lomaxx: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dude, are you for real?
Re: Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by dejt4u(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
The money is nt urs so u hav no reason whatsoever to convert it to urs at all..
Its d boys' fathers property so it wil hv bin better if u can hand it over to him.. counselling sections from u may go a long way in d boys life
Re: Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
omo am a serious student and i need money for general well being in school o, i also wan buy small motor nd i dy save invest in me abeg....

BTW

U Just packed back to school(UNIPORT) all the way frm LAGOS, Renewed your house rent of 150k and bot all the necessary ITEMs and the Next day ASUU goes back on strike. This 1 na serious deliverance u go go ooooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by positive4sure(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yea, am veri serious...
lomaxx: Dude, are you for real?
Re: Advice!!! A Nairalander Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 06, 2014
This is a simple case. Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, otherwise you are committing an act of stealing.
Whether his son is a playboy or a farmer, yourself and his dad would have known that everyone is bound to their own freewill; which includes career choice/life style.
Its your duty to advice/counsel him if he lives an unworthy life, not to Hoard his Money.

(1) (Reply)

How can i delete topic & change e-mail / Would You Reconcile If It Was Your Penis That Was Sliced? / Try And Solve IQ Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.