Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? (6926 Views)

Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. / Living Alone: Pros And Cons / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hen
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by tollu: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
lol smiley some people can be so annoying.
What's that comment all about? Guess you are think age and maturity go hand in hand. tongue
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by kadman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
dudu-bobo:

If you are mature and living alone, you need to get a life

You're the one who needs to get a life,you stupid bigot.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by nana(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
dudu-bobo:

If you are mature and living alone, you need to get a life
Huh? U miss road?
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by dudubobo1: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
if you're mature and still single, you need to get a life.
stop decieving yourself and dying in silence. swallow your pride and admit how miserable your life is.
get a life
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by kadman(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
dudu-bobo:

if you're mature and still single, you need to get a life.
stop decieving yourself and dying in silence. swallow your pride and admit how miserable your life is.
get a life

It's you who needs to get a life,you sound like a person who can't cope being alone with no self esteem,that's very needy & pathetic. So you're actually the misreable one.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by smooooooth: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2008
get a boyfriend, we know what the real complain's bout.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
You don miss road as usual.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by jacq(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
There is nothing wrong to have your own flat and living alone
that is what being independent is all about.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2008
I know.

The Q is How do you manage?

how do you get by with all the issues involved , especially when no one is helping
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
After a while it becomes routine.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by sistajay(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
One does get use to livin on their own.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2008
Im trying to get used to it.

i still wake up late

and they will soon sack me at work embarassed
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by iice(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2008
rofl. Abeg ooo
Wake up late and have to rush everything leaving a mess in the wake - oh yeah i know
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2008
Then you come back tired and see all ur mess

ur like shocked embarassed undecided cheesy
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by trulyopal(f): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2008
i soooo envy u.
im leaving with my parents, its HELL.
- u must come home 4 break from office,just 2 assure them u ar not wanderin about
- when friends come iver, they talk 4 hours how indescent their dressing is amongst many other things
-u ar advised on how to spend ur cash,(relatives always in need)
so gal u ar in paradise
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Mustay(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2008
@ truly

It does have some advantages in the long run wink but there has to be a time it'll reduce abi?
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by iice(f): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

Then you come back tired and see all your mess

your like shocked embarassed undecided cheesy

And be thinking where will you get energy to clean this but you have to do it, if not it will pile up.
Chaiii

truly-opal:

i soooo envy u.
im leaving with my parents, its HELL.
- u must come home 4 break from office,just 2 assure them u ar not wanderin about
- when friends come iver, they talk 4 hours how indescent their dressing is amongst many other things
-u ar advised on how to spend your cash,(relatives always in need)
so girl u ar in paradise

Trust me, it doesn't change. Even after years living apart, if you spend a weekend with them, you are back to square one. 'Why are you just coming home now?' 'Why are you wearing that?' 'What are you doing with your money?'
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by trulyopal(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
@mustay
it gets worse with time Trust me, it doesn't change.

angrythey want someone to dish out all their frustrations on. they complain that u ar still in their house, but ur only license out is MARRIAGE. which they still feel u have not met some 1 that appeals to them sad
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Mustay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2008
truly-opal:

angrythey want someone to dish out all their frustrations on.

I feel you.

1. They need to be talked to.
2. Try to avoid those stuffs that 'll frustrate 'em
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Truly,

they still check up on me o

i remember one time i told my dad i was at the cinema with a friend

boy or girl? he asked

Boy, i rplied, my dad was in a fit!

go bck home , he said, the only boy friend you will have is the one u will marry.

i was like shocked shocked

My mum , my sister, they r always in me bizness embarassed cheesy
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by naomijt(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine,

Why not try getting married let's see if the situation will improve. cheesy cheesy
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
Stop spamming jo!

@Naomi, cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
As i just learn am nko, wetin u learn?

pussy_full of nothingness
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
*ignoring all form of spam*
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Mustay(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
another user behind the mask
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by naomijt(f): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
pussy_full:

i just learnt that foking you will be just the same as foking the ashewo on Allen - two legs up -. hahahahah

What is the meaning of this
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Mustay

these people really believe we dont know them

another faceless coward.

@Naomi, its Nairaland,
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Scopium: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
naomijt:

Gamine,

Why not try getting married let's see if the situation will improve. cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]Exactly.[/size]
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by Gamine(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2008
Exactly?

Cant you people just post according to the topic!!!

im not talking about myself here undecided
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by kadman(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

Exactly?

Cant you people just post according to the topic!!!

im not talking about myself here undecided

Exactly ! I don't know what the advice on getting married has to do with anything here,the post is how do you COPE living alone,not getting married TIPS or life advice. Jezz
Me thinks it's just married people trying to rub being married into everyones face. NEWSFLASH it's not working.
Re: Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? by tRoOE(f): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2008
Not single but leave alone grin grin
I love leaving alone, having my damn space to myself without anyone invading in my privacy
But sometimes it does become boring, misssing my family so much wear me down.
That's why i decided to spend the summer with my family, and next month i will be back to my independent life style.
I can't wait to get this wedding over, so i can have my baby by my side 24/7 kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently / My Wedding Was Stoped By My Husband Because Of His Friend's Death / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.