Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. (16230 Views)

The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / You Cannot Move Mountains Until You Talk To Your Mountains / Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by plaetton: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Another week and another tragedy in the world.
Over10,000 killed in the worst recorded storm in recent history.

Again, this is precisely the kind of disaster that only a supernatural intervention could have prevented or saved people from.

Is is protection from this kind of disaster that religion and faith are made for and rests upon.
It is against this type of "Act Of God" phenomena that megatons of prayer power are generated every day by millions of faithful.

So what happened?
Where was the love of god?
Where was god's protection?
All those payments of tithe (aka protection money) against the devourer, what happened? Direlection of duty?

Is this disaster another proof that there's no sugar daddy, sorry I mean sky daddy, in the air, listening to the prayers of ignorant mankind?

Or, as we are likely to hear soon, did sky daddy have a greater purpose for causing or preventing this disaster from happening?

One of my Christian friends has already delivered judgment that Phillipinos are all witches. She uttered this nonsense while I was dropping her off at her church. No compassion whatsoever.
I just shook my head in disgust.

Christians, are you questioning God right now, holding him accountable for all the confidence and faith reposed in him?
Or, are you too busy now trying to make good excuses for god's glaring failure to protect the people of the Philippines?

Philippinos are an extremely religious people. If god could not save them, do not hope he can save you from anything, not matter how much bribe money you pay to your pastor.

6 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Maybe it was sin.. or the Devil.. wink

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Judgement time ....

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by ninja4life(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
U are on point.waiting for d theists to defend deir all loving god
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by anthoniosp(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
The book of revelations clearly said the all these things will happen... The earthquakes.... Hailstones.... Increase in sunshine..... Water shall rise..... Famine.... Disease... War.... Which one remain Eheen posting of rubbish like this.....

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by plaetton: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
anthoniosp: The book of revelations clearly said the all these things will happen... The earthquakes.... Hailstones.... Increase in sunshine..... Water shall rise..... Famine.... Disease... War.... Which one remain Eheen posting of rubbish like this.....

He he he .
So the book of revelations is the culprit .
Wow.

So, in other words, the book of revelations says or implies that God would be useless in the last days? Is that it?

That prayers and supplications would be a total waste of time in the last days?

Interesting angle indeed.
You had better spread that message to your fellow christians that according to the book of Revelations, Natural disasters are coming and that prayers to god are basically useless because god is on sabbatical.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ajibam: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
IN THE LAST DAYS NATIONS WILL BE SHAKEN WITH TREMENDOUS JUDGMENTS.

One of the strongest Typhoons ever smashes into the central Philippines with an estimated 10,000 dead. How many of these people realised this would be their last day on Earth? We must get right, live right, stay right with the Lord - for it is appointed once for aman to die then comes judgment. It has been greatly shaken and may the Philippines be awakened to the Kingdom of God- 2Chron7, 13-14 ...

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Psalms 46:8 ... Come, behold the works of the Lord , Who has made desolations in the earth.-
Psaml 96,13 ... For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth.He shall judge the world with righteousness, And the peoples with His truth...

this is endtime. more is coming... the believers will be saved by rapture..

many Christians there are giving testimonies how God saved them..

soon there will be an earthquake in california.
the world is dying... the end is here. Jesus is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by plaetton: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam: IN THE LAST DAYS NATIONS WILL BE SHAKEN WITH TREMENDOUS JUDGMENTS.

One of the strongest Typhoons ever smashes into the central Philippines with an estimated 10,000 dead. How many of these people realised this would be their last day on Earth? We must get right, live right, stay right with the Lord - for it is appointed once for aman to die then comes judgment. It has been greatly shaken and may the Philippines be awakened to the Kingdom of God- 2Chron7, 13-14 ...

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Psalms 46:8 ... Come, behold the works of the Lord , Who has made desolations in the earth.-
Psaml 96,13 ... For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth.He shall judge the world with righteousness, And the peoples with His truth...

shocked
I am getting goosebumps just reading this post.

This is probably the most shocking post I have read from a christian.

In fact, I am out of words.

God kills 10,000 people so that the rest can be awakened to god.
Now, i know where Boko Haram is coming from.
Now I know where Al Queda mass murderers are coming from.

Religion is very very scary.
Religion is wicked.
Religion is insanity. cry lipsrsealed
Religion is sub-human

8 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Annie2gud(f): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ardent follower of this post!!
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just hope all Christian families that see this as an act of God will be struck down by lightning and flood so that the atheists may see the glory of the Lord. undecided

did i hear you say God forbid?

6 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
I prefer Obadiahs crazy interpretation

God shall nuke the oyibo heathens........... :Dlol
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by plaetton: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
And today is remembrance day.
A day to remember fallen soldiers of world wars , the European or.g.i.es of madness.
We also cannot this day, forget Hitler, the man, just like God, who murders many with the hope of redeeming the rest.
Hitler killed his millions , god kills millions.

Whom should we vote for the man/god of the milleneium, Hitler or God?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Demainman1: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
On a lighter mood. WHO MADE SATAN REBEL AGAINST GOD? WAS IT HIS DAD? grin
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by plaetton: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Demain_man: On a lighter mood. WHO MADE SATAN REBEL AGAINST GOD? WAS IT HIS DAD? grin

Good question.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ajibam: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
plaetton:

shocked

This is probably the most shocking post I have read from a christian.

In fact, I am out of words.

God kills 10,000 people so that the rest can be awakened to god.
Now, i know where Boko Haram is coming from.
Now I know where Al Queda mass murderers are coming from.

Religion is very very scary.
Religion is wicked.
Religion is insanity. cry lipsrsealed
Religion is sub-human

1.christianity is not religion
2..I don't care how you view my post.
hear again..
the wrath of God is coming on all gentiles soon.

the Bible say,they will run under rocks and mountains and say fall on us,, so that we can hide from the lord's wrath,,but who can run from it?who can survive the wrath of God?..
only the bride redeemed by the blood and baptize in the name of Jesus Christ will be raptured and save from the wrath..

JESUS IS COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by nnofaith: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

hear again..

the Bible say,they will run under rocks and mountains and say fall on us,, so that we can hide from the lord's wrath,,but who can run from it?who can survive the wrath of God?..
only the bride redeemed by the blood and baptize in the name of Jesus Christ will be raptured and save from the wrath..

JESUS IS COMING SOON
soon when? give us date so that i can repent a day before he comes!
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by EzePromoe: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
God is a consuming fire, a pillar of cloud by the day and a pillar of fire by the night.
If God show himself on this earth, we may not all live to tell the story.
Ask the Israelites how it feels to hear directly from God.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam: IN THE LAST DAYS NATIONS WILL BE SHAKEN WITH TREMENDOUS JUDGMENTS.

I have one simply question for you in the 10000 approx. that died were there no christians? Or were all sinners and unbelievers?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: God is a consuming fire, a pillar of cloud by the day and a pillar of fire by the night.
If God show himself on this earth, we may not all live to tell the story.
Ask the Israelites how it feels to hear directly from God.

But Jacob wrestled with the Lord!! Moses saw God's back!!

Okay I don't want to see God,let me see His angels.

Let Him send them on Oprah Winfery's show at least the interview will save millions.

Back to topic, why would a loving God command a typhoon that killed 10000 people including women and children?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

hear again..
And you aren't a Gentile?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by EzePromoe: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

But Jacob wrestled with the Lord!! Moses saw God's back!!

Okay I don't want to see God,let me see His angels.

Let Him send them on Oprah Winfery's show at least the interview will save millions.

Back to topic, why would a loving God command a typhoon that killed 10000 people including women and children?
God and His angels are spiritual beings.

Your spirit man is dead and decayed, it will take only the Grace of God for your spirit man to be revived.
Open your hearts to the truth that giveth life eternal, o ye sinners.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
I only repeat the same answers because you repeat the same questions.

For the benefit of honestly interested fellows, I'll post scriptures and an answer.

Jesus gave a historical account of these things. He said they're signs the world is coming to an end(signs that'll usher in the end of the age)

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

This shows one of the realities of the divinity of the God given scriptures. Scriptures are coming to pass. Many have come to pass. Many are happening before our very eyes.

Sin has ravaged this world. And judgement is coming. A revival is about to happen, the gospel is being preached with vigour. These things should not make men doubt God, but should all the more drive men to his refuge and strength. This world is not our own, we look forward to a new heaven and earth where righteousness reigns.

When we preach repent we do not joke. 10,000 people have died. Who knows when you'll die? When we die, we stand before almighty God. Look at the prophecies of judgements upon earth in revelation because of mans sin. This massive disasters are just a sign of what is to come. At a point, the bible says in revelation that although men saw judgement as divine, they refused to repent of their sins and continued to attract more of Gods wrath.

What has happened is just the beginning. Are you insured against the wrath to come? Do you feel remorse for sins you've committed? Or do you rebel all the more and continue in sin?

Now more than ever, the message is required for those who will listen. Would you use this as an excuse to ignore God and prove unrepentant?
Do you continue stealing and adultering and hating and lying and continue in greed and continue to enjoy sin thinking there will be no repercussions? You caress and lust and curse God?

repent. Repent! The kingdom of God is at hand. Jesus meant every word he said. He's coming to judge the living and the dead

Let this happenings not move you to curse God, let them sober you up to the prophesies of Gods word. This world must be judged, let us escape together to a new one in the boat of christ Jesus. People die because of sin. Repent and embrace christ for the washing away of sin and for citizenship of the new world to come.

I do not wish to argue. This is for the benefit of those who honestly want real answers.

Trust in Christ and be saved from the wrath to come. This is not just about fear. Its about you responding to the love and mercy of God.

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ajibam: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
And you aren't a Gentile?
I am not...
I am a Christian,, not that alone but a bride
am saved to serve
am an endtime warrior certified by the Lamb's blood
an ambassador of Christ

JESUS IS COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by LordHaveMercy: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
plaetton:

shocked

Next time you will get chickenpox.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:
I am not...
I am a Christian,, not that alone but a bride
am saved to serve
am an endtime warrior certified by the Lamb's blood
an ambassador of Christ

JESUS IS COMING SOON

So you're a Jew?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rev. 2:9 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: Rev. 2:9 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
good. This settles it then?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: I only repeat the same answers because you repeat the same questions.

For the benefit of honestly interested fellows, I'll post scriptures and an answer.

Jesus gave a historical account of these things. He said they're signs the world is coming to an end(signs that'll usher in the end of the age)

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

This is what I expect from a holy book written by a loving God

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall unite with nations, kingdom uniting with kingdom: and there will lots of foods, blessings, prosperities, good health in divers places. All these are the beginning of my coming.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind:

This is what I expect from a holy book written by a loving God

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall unite with nations, kingdom uniting with kingdom: and there will lots of foods, blessings, prosperities, good health in divers places. All these are the beginning of my coming.
sorry sir. But I got to think about this before and I was surprised too. From a book claimed to be written by God, I would expect tides of goody goody and good good stuff. But the bible is the contrary. It tells the true story that pricks mens hearts. It tells history undiluted. It speaks of suffering and death and sin and the judgement of sin and mankinds perversions. It tells of God coming to judge. But it also speaks of a saviour, of Gods plan to remedy it all through the ages, and of Gods promise of a new world to the faithful people who continue in righteousness and in christ jesus.

May mankind repent from sin.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ruq: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / Is Speaking In Tongues Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.