Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. (2431 Views)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / As A Bachelor Do You Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello friends,

I need an 'unusual' advice/counsel.

I'm a bachelor, gainfully employed and doing fine (by God's grace), so money is not my problem.

The problem is that I don't eat out, but I cook well.

I don't have time to cook because of work demands, while running two academic programs!!!

With my job and school work, i have a full plate, no time for cooking!

Please what do you advice? How did you survive when you were in my shoes?

Please i need honest advice.

Thanks. I'm typing this in hunger sef cry
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Annie2gud(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
leatherman: Hello friends,

I need an 'unusual' advice/counsel.

I'm a bachelor, gainfully employed and doing fine (by God's grace), so money is not my problem.

The problem is that I don't eat out, but I cook well.

I don't have time to cook because of work demands, while running two academic programs!!!

With my job and school work, i have a full plate, no time for cooking!

Please what do you advice? How did you survive when you were in my shoes?

Please i need honest advice.

Thanks. I'm typing this in hunger sef cry
you are just busy...daz it.i can help with the E-cookin,if you dont mind!!!

1 Like

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Annie2gud: you are just busy...daz it.i can help with the E-cookin,if you dont mind!!!

smiley smiley i appreciate ur concern smiley smiley

i'm a real man tho', not an 'e-man' tongue

i really don't opine to having a lady cook for me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Annie2gud(f): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
leatherman:

smiley smiley i appreciate ur concern smiley smiley

i'm a real man tho', not an 'e-man' tongue

i really don't opine to having a lady cook for me. undecided
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Annie2gud(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Freelance cookin tho....lolz.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Omexonomy: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am having thesame problem too
though i eat outside i am hardly satisfied due to hygine problem.
I want you to marry me so that you will be cooking for me.
Annie2gud: you are just busy...daz it.i can help with the E-cookin,if you dont mind!!!

1 Like

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Omexonomy: I am having thesame problem too

na wa o! marriage is not meant to solve problems like this! smh
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
this is a very serious matter na!
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Omexonomy: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
My brother apart from food i need a woman for a lot of other things in the house.
leatherman:

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by clans(f): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
hi, so i've got dis idea, since money no b problem and u can cook, why dont u cook enof variety of food mayb stew and 2 diff kind of soup during d weekend, store in containers in d freezers, so when u back from work just pop dem in d micro oven or over d fire.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2013
clans: hi, so i've got dis idea, since money no b problem and u can cook, why dont u cook enof variety of food mayb stew and 2 diff kind of soup during d weekend, store in containers in d freezers, so when u back from work just pop dem in d micro oven or over d fire.

thank you

i do this occassionally...just that i'm not sure if refrigerating food for so long is safe... undecided
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Annie2gud(f): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2013
married to Mr Alex.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Annie2gud(f): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Dear,pls go get a wife.that can tender to ur manly needs.Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by somadila4: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by clans(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
leatherman:

thank you

i do this occassionally...just that i'm not sure if refrigerating food for so long is safe... undecided

yeah its safe, so long as u have NEPA gree give u light, eevn if dey no give u light, when u come back from work for night on your gen even if na only the fridge u go on...
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by sexymoma(f): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
What happened to our Niger ladies... don't you think it high time you get yourself a wife lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2013
clans:

yeah its safe, so long as u have NEPA gree give u light, eevn if dey no give u light, when u come back from work for night on your gen even if na only the fridge u go on...

OK...I guess I'll have to put more effort. tnx
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2013
sexymoma: What happened to our Niger ladies... don't you think it high time you get yourself a wife lipsrsealed

yes I will but not at d moment because I want to shed off most of these things that take my time, then I can have good time with my wife n family. I'm a family kind of person, I don't want educatn to distract me from it.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by cynhamscakes(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr bachelor you are objecting to every suggestion, so what do you hope to achieve with this thread?

You don't have time to cook, you dont like women cooking for you, you can't even cook in bulk and store in the freezer cos you don't like storing food. So what else do you want us to tell you?

1 Like

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by snthesis(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
d guy nah scam grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by snthesis(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexymoma: What happened to our Niger ladies... don't you think it high time you get yourself a wife lipsrsealed
onberrivable shocked shocked shocked shocked
20th century 9ja chics agreeing to b a modern slave grin grin grin grin grin

Annie2gud: Dear,pls go get a wife.that can tender to ur manly needs.Lolz

Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2013
cynhamscakes: Mr bachelor you are objecting to every suggestion, so what do you hope to achieve with this thread?

You don't have time to cook, you dont like women cooking for you, you can't even cook in bulk and store in the freezer cos you don't like storing food. So what else do you want us to tell you?

i'm sorry if it sounds like that...i agreed to the storing food part cos i tried it b4 and will still. i was just a lil cautious abt storing for too long.

thanks smiley

snthesis: d guy nah scam grin grin grin grin grin

bros, i'm not scam, i'm for real. smiley

how do u do it?
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Employ a well trained male cook who will not only cook but also help in household activties.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
clans: hi, so i've got dis idea, since money no b problem and u can cook, why dont u cook enof variety of food mayb stew and 2 diff kind of soup during d weekend, store in containers in d freezers, so when u back from work just pop dem in d micro oven or over d fire.
what do you think will happen to those foods when there is power failure? & too much of micro wiving of foods give cancer so, to avoid all these, get a cook
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
leatherman:

No marriage is part of the solution depending on individual.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
leatherman: this is a very serious matter na!
yes it isooo life is all about planning.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Omexonomy: My brother apart from food i need a woman for a lot of other things in the house.
Yes of course.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
leatherman:

thank you

it is not all that good.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
clans:

Do you think so? It is adviceble not friz vegetable content for long, like months or years.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Ifyjemila(f): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
cynhamscakes: Mr bachelor you are objecting to every suggestion, so what do you hope to achieve with this thread?

What i said is just the solution.
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Ifyjemila: Employ a well trained male cook who will not only cook but also help in household activties.

this sounds interesting...never heard it b4 undecided
Re: Help A Bachelor Dying Of Hunger. by clans(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ifyjemila: what do you think will happen to those foods when there is power failure? & too much of micro wiving of foods give cancer so, to avoid all these, get a cook
yeah ! I know, but he is not going to leave the food for more than a week cos he wld even get tired of the same food. my suggestion is to make stew ( in large quantity) he can now like to boil white rice. spag, yam, whatever as long as he has the stew. same wit d soup as long as he doesn't over boil the veg at first... NNA MHEN!! ABI U GO COME MARRY ME ONE TIME MAKE I HELP SOLVE ALL UR WAHALA wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFFORDABLE SHOPPING STORE / See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man / 11 Foods That Makes You Look Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.