Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android (1525 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
My bro bought an android HTC 4G X710s phone on which I installed BBM app, unfortunately everytime I try opening the app it'll displayed a "no connection available" notification whereas my data connection is on!
Please whoever has experience on BBM on android phones should please help me out! undecided
God bless nairaland!

Sorry I posted HTC G19 earlier! My bad! undecided
I've corrected it as you can now see! grin grin
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by ossybluez(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
First of all make sire that each time you wanna use the app that your phone 3g network is on. Secondly go to settings click on applications, locate bbm click and select 'clear data' and after go back to the bbm and try opening it again
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by Nani4all(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ossybluez: First of all make sire that each time you wanna use the app that your phone 3g network is on. Secondly go to settings click on applications, locate bbm click and select 'clear data' and after go back to the bbm and try opening it again
BBM stoping(unfortunately bmm has stop) on HTC chacha....rooted nd upgrade.....wats seems to be rong?
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
ossybluez: First of all make sire that each time you wanna use the app that your phone 3g network is on. Secondly go to settings click on applications, locate bbm click and select 'clear data' and after go back to the bbm and try opening it again

Thanks man! I'll try that!
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by 4truelove: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls which is htc G19, is that htc veloity 4G. Respect!!!!!!!
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
4truelove: Pls which is htc G19, is that htc veloity 4G. Respect!!!!!!!

My bad! It's HTC Velocity 4G X710s!
Re: Help With Using BBM On HTC Velocity 4G X710 android by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013

Apparently the phone doesn't have a 3G option on its mobile network settings! It only has wifi hotspot!

(1) (Reply)

My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage / Tecno M3 Nexus Rom By Tevinlugther / How To Root Itel 1452 Imel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.