Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage (1526 Views)

NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy" / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by CyrilWhyte(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided When one subscribes, and a 7days free is given, if one downloads during the 7days free period, does the actual 3Gb 4 d main subscription go down or are the downlands covered by the 7days free internet usage period, leaving the main 3Gb subscription untouched? The network is MTN.
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by dejt4u(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
CyrilWhyte: undecided When one subscribes, and a 7days free is given, if one downloads during the 7days free period, does the actual 3Gb 4 d main subscription go down or are the downlands covered by the 7days free internet usage period, leaving the main 3Gb subscription untouched? The network is MTN.
ask google
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by Deblow: 3:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Which 7-day free browsing are u talking about? Does MTN give even a day of free browsing?

1 Like

Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by drizzypat: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Deblow: Which 7-day free browsing are u talking about? Does MTN give even a day of free browsing?
i just tire for the guy sef. Very wierd post!! Am thinking hes even talkin of the 4:5gb on mtn night plan
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
It means that Seven days is added to the validity date. That is, One month + 7days. Its not like they are giving you extra data
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by kentochi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls how much is the plan and can it work on PC?
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2013
CyrilWhyte: undecided When one subscribes, and a 7days free is given, if one downloads during the 7days free period, does the actual 3Gb 4 d main subscription go down or are the downlands covered by the 7days free internet usage period, leaving the main 3Gb subscription untouched? The network is MTN.
Nope, whatever you download within those 7 days would be deducted from the 3gb.
That 7 days period is just like bonus days added to the 1month sub in other for you to enjoy more days for your bandwidth usage, it's is not free internet usage period.
I hope your are referring to MTN BIS, next time be more specific.

1 Like

Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by CyrilWhyte(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Big.game:
[color=#000099]Nope, whatever you download within those 7 days would be deducted from the 3gb.
That 7 days period is just like bonus days added to the 1month sub in other for you to enjoy more days for your bandwidth usage, it's is not free internet usage period.
@Big Game⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ 4 dat, I understand better now. I meant to add, it is an MTN BBC. But its still clear 2 me now though. It seems MTN don't really give 3GB as people think on month limited subscription, they give rather far lesser data dan even 2GB. I confirmed 4rm customer care.
Re: My 7days MTN Free Internet Usage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
CyrilWhyte:
@Big Game⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ 4 dat, I understand better now. I meant to add, it is an MTN BBC. But its still clear 2 me now though. It seems MTN don't really give 3GB as people think on month limited subscription, they give rather far lesser data dan even 2GB. I confirmed 4rm customer care.
Yea, my friend complained of the same ish too, he said he didn't use upto 1.5gb before they told him he had exhausted his bandwidth.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Optimus Users Come In! / Any Solution To Phone Number That Usually Display" Number Busy" When Dialled / How to enable WhatsApp call feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.