Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Undergraduates And Cooking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Undergraduates And Cooking (615 Views)

11 Things You Should Remember When Buying And Cooking With Tomatoes / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduates And Cooking by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its a known fact dat mst undergraduate hardly cooks gud food.sum eat junk food 4rm monday 2 sunday.sum may eat noodles,week in week out. Sum lyk patronising iya basira joints. What could be d cause of dis,laziness,school work,or lack of cooking skills?
Re: Undergraduates And Cooking by Slyder(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adaobi12: Its a known fact dat mst undergraduate hardly cooks gud food.sum eat junk food 4rm monday 2 sunday.sum may eat noodles,week in week out. Sum lyk patronising iya basira joints. What could be d cause of dis,laziness,school work,or lack of cooking skills?
My dear, I guess you haven't gained admission yet. Becos if you have, all those questios should be cleared by now. You see, am doing an A'level program currently and I had to leave my parent. Though am not leaving in the sch hostel, thanks to God that I have a comfortable uncle in my new city. But those of my frnds leaving in the hostel eeeh, them they see hell ooo. Sch is so very hectic, though for the serious minded ooo. On some unlucky days for we the sciences, we resume lecture by 7am, then go home by 8pm, so tell me dear, where is the strength to cook? By dis time hunger, tiredness, and every other tin would av been taking over you and you still have much reading to do. So the best option is look in the corner, grab anytin eatable there, and tear it apart. No time for any form of cookig. Though I don't cook thanks to my reason above, but I even find it difficult to change my wares each time I get home. I just unlock my door, throw my bag whereever and doze off till am awoken to eat then I gallantly go back to bed, wake up midnight 1:30 read till 5am or at times 6am den prepare for another lecture filled day. So my dear don't be BORED with my story, just wanna let you know what most students go through.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates And Cooking by Slyder(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
May Almighty God greatly Bless whoever that INVENTED GARRI IJEBU. Such a life saver. We have nicknamed it "Your ONLY FRIEND in times of HUNGER"
Re: Undergraduates And Cooking by latrust(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2013
I disagree with you, Undergraduate cook when they want to cook. Those that eat indomie or road side food enjoying doing that, if they want to cook they will learn from those that make out time to cook before going to class for lectures.
Re: Undergraduates And Cooking by Slyder(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
latrust: I disagree with you, Undergraduate cook when they want to cook. Those that eat indomie or road side food enjoying doing that, if they want to cook they will learn from those that make out time to cook before going to class for lectures.
If that's what you feel/think. I just spoke from my own perspective and view of things.
Re: Undergraduates And Cooking by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Mst tyms its bin attributd 2 school work.bt i dnt tink dats d main prob.sum is laziness.sum pple r lazy down 2 d last "y".

(1) (Reply)

Tea Or Milk,which FIRST Get Consumed? / Please What Is Happening To Apple? / In The Sprit Of This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.