Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly (20932 Views)

Uganda Announce Squad For Nigeria Friendly / Keshi Names Squad For Confederation. / Brazil Names Squad For Confedration Cup. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by paschalndidi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
GSKing: Take it from me...

[size=24pt]WE HAVE LOST THE MATCH ALREADY[/size]
Are you sure that you re a Nigerian, a true Nigerian wouldnt dare say what you re saying
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by khattab02: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
shikaan: who is this one??
SPY!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Bigflamie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2013

Looser
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by eminikansoso(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013

Naija no dey carry last
at all at all na draw anybody to bet me.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by okus1: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
[u are sil.. fellow.quote author=GSKing]Take it from me...

[size=24pt]WE HAVE LOST THE MATCH ALREADY[/size] [/quote]
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by kennosklint(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mehnn na squad b dis oo...super eagles dis squad nor b burkina faso..u guys shuld approach dis match wif all seriousness..if not no level oo..
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by khattab02: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
owolabifunke14: When is the match? I must watch my favourite man Pirlo. I fell in love with dude during euro 2012
18th Nov. LOVE wan tin tin!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by COvo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
I dey come,make I go nairabet go place my bet for handicap.Italy to carry us 2 goals
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Okwyjesus: @ Ayodeji. Thank u jare!

But am seeing Ogbonna. That's an Igbo man abi?
No, isoko man.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Ugom38(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
let me pray that the same spirit dat was with the u 17 players will be with them.am just being patroitic and sympathetic not that i aint aware they 'll finish us. cheesy
talk of faith cool cool

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by FBS: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
18th? Aint we playing a WCQ 2 days earlier? undecided
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by kennyogbes: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
I trust my 9ja boys we go use dey take shine
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by khattab02: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cusuba and the rest, pLease no need to turn this place to politics or tribal war. Just pretend yuo didn't see his post. Thanks!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by khattab02: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ugom38: let me pray that the same spirit dat was with the u 17 players will be with them.am just being patroitic and sympathetic not that i aint aware they 'll finish us. cheesy
talk of faith cool cool
lol.. funny you
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by vislabraye(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2013

Quiet !!!

We can probably win them.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by khattab02: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
FBS: 18th? Aint we playing a WCQ 2 days earlier? undecided
we wonder oo... 19th would have been preferable.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by egbaguy: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
truth be told,watching super eagles play is always making me fall asleep. I prefer if our golden eaglet can just play the italians.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by PurestBoy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
francondu: Italian mum and born in Italy cannot change him from being an Igbo man. He's making us proud unlike the guys cutting -off human heads in England

You're a trouble maker, you should be banned till 2113.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by egbaguy: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
watching the super eagles play usually make me fall asleep. Wish the golden eaglet can just play the azurri.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
AyodejiCharles: Okay, let me help you out!
Buffon, De Rossi, Ogbonna also make coach Prancelli's squad

Italy coach, Cesare Prandelli has named his players for the international friendly match against Nigeria on Tuesday November 18 at Fulham's Craven Cottage in England.

Leading the attack is AC Milan striker,Mario Balotelli who will likely be partnered by Alberto Gilardino of Genoa who is among the six strikers named by the coach.

Also in the squad are veteran goalkeeper,Buffon of Juventus,Roma's De Rossi and Paris Saint Germain's Thiago Motta.

Haba Coach Prandelli. All this ones for only us? It is just a friendly.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
AyodejiCharles: Okay, let me help you out!
Buffon, De Rossi, Ogbonna also make coach Prancelli's squad

Italy coach, Cesare Prandelli has named his players for the international friendly match against Nigeria on Tuesday November 18 at Fulham's Craven Cottage in England.

Leading the attack is AC Milan striker,Mario Balotelli who will likely be partnered by Alberto Gilardino of Genoa who is among the six strikers named by the coach.

Also in the squad are veteran goalkeeper,Buffon of Juventus,Roma's De Rossi and Paris Saint Germain's Thiago Motta.

Over sabi
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Cusubaba(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
eminikan soso:

MY OGA @ DRUG
I want to ask you a question
do you know how many pple drugs have killed?
do you know what cusu is being called in my town
pussy cat pussy cat
so you are cat papa.
WERE (MAD)
Coward Boko Haram terrorists! How is bombing today? Are u going to bomb church or school today? Or do u want to art like ur coward Yoruba al-qaidar brother Micheal Adebolajo that beheaded an innocent british soldier. Do you know what eminikan Soso is being called in my village? Eminika means Coward and soso means Terrorists. So you are a coward terrorists.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by passionate88: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Noooooooo. No Totti?.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Reski2500(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Superbreed: if naija survive this death deal........
then i can say with authority that naija can stand any team in d world cup.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Reski2500(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Why won't this european teams remain at the pinnacle of football when some of the best african players are in their sides.
Countries like france,italy,portugal owe a lot to africa.
Ogbonna would have been a major steal for the super-eagles.
abeg jare na we go shine pass we go neutralize their attack yes!yes!yes! Naija!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Reski2500(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
alaoeri:
Obafemi don nak balotelli's sister akpako and she don born which makes obafemi his in-law beside the match no be by names na 90mins go judge.
hahahaha
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by sundyke107: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Y carry 3goal keepers for a friendly match?

Says who? Bro/Sis lets wait and see the outcome of the match first is too early to confirm...

Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Please What Does Home Or Any Clean Sheet Mean In Sportybet? / Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar