Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly (20916 Views)

Uganda Announce Squad For Nigeria Friendly / Keshi Names Squad For Confederation. / Brazil Names Squad For Confedration Cup. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Reski2500(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
GSKing: Take it from me...

[size=24pt]WE HAVE LOST THE MATCH ALREADY[/size]
this must have been d unbelief u depicted wen naija was to play the ivory coast
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by ayd91(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Is this squad for the worldcup?
Lol. This guys mean serious business cheesy.
I expect full commitment from 9ja players, its a cool stage for a career boost.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by tosinaded(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dem no reach!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Bishop4bella(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013

Are you a loser? If yes, thats for you not Nigeria football team.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Sheggy13(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Promhize:

Shut your stu/pid smelling mouth, are u the only Igbo.
Goat, how are u yourself doing other Igbos proud, by starting silly wars?

Anu mpama

Thanks for enlightened folks like you for telling off that waste of space and refusing to join the bandwagon. The fact that his imbecilic post attracted the highest number of likes on this thread goes to show you that the level of bigotry on this site is sickening and such untoward behavior as that of this poster is likely to fetch one more fans on this forum these days. Though I must admit this ugly trend goes both ways. It's rather unfortunate that an otherwise educative forum that should attract only intellectuals and those of sound mind, has been hijacked by such low-lives.
On the other hand, Ogbonna would have been a very valuable asset to the Super Eagles by pairing up with Mikel in the heart of that midfield instead of being used as a second-fringe player in the Italian setup where he hardly gets to kick a ball in competitive matches. Anyways it's his call and we have to respect his decision. What I like about him is his very reserved and calm nature unlike that arrogant Balotelli who thinks he'll be the only black guy that would be relevant for Italy and hence needs to be worshipped lol.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by eminikansoso(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Coward Boko Haram terrorists! How is bombing today? Are u going to bomb church or school today? Or do u want to art like ur coward Yoruba al-qaidar brother Micheal Adebolajo that beheaded an innocent british soldier. Do you know what eminikan Soso is being called in my village? Eminika means Coward and soso means Terrorists. So you are a coward terrorists.

ewu, anu ofia, ezi nwogele, ekperima, onyeara, efi cowbwll
ewure, agutan, elede igbo ati bebelo
you are very stupid
you have forget that your papa dey supplied armo and other weapon of igbo destrution
ewu grin grin
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by pazienza(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
See how silly persons brought tribalism into football, and soiled this thread.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by habbyy03: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=OmolodMilkman93]Y carry 3goal keepers for a friendly match?[/quote/]
ode
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nosval: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Cusubaba(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
eminikan soso:

ewu, anu ofia, ezi nwogele, ekperima, onyeara, efi cowbwll
ewure, agutan, elede igbo ati bebelo
you are very stupid
you have forget that your papa dey supplied armo and other weapon of igbo destrution
ewu grin grin
Hahahahaha akpa amu gi....coward terrorists! See how too much oily soup and dirty amala have damaged ur brain. Go and drink rat poison like Awo thief did. Coward terrorists!!

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Livinusc(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
We will win them,forget names,,,one mind,one heart,,Up Eaglessssss!!!!!!

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Sike(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Forget their squad, we go hammar them. Even if they carry Messi and Ronaldo join body, them go hear am! I believe but.... Make we reach that bridge first.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by bizibrain(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Am sure d super eagle will play a wonderful game, but super eagle lack consistency.

Keshi should realise he nid 2 good striker like EMENIKE

He should realise dat john ogu has notin 2 do in dat squad.

Sunday mba is always going ON and OFF

I guess IDEYE has nt wasted enough goal 4 keshi 2 come back 2 his senses.

I'm nt after super eagle winning dis match, infact it will b better if dey lose so dat keshi will b able 2 c his squad weak points against wc 2014

I dont want 2 accept d fact dat keshi is sentimental or tribalistic, but I started wondering Y he refuse 2 call lukman haruna despite he said he may consider him.

Keshi should also reduce his home base player, dey av notin brilliant 2 offer.

He should also know he has lot of work 2 do in d mid-center and d attacking-midfielder.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by gucciangel(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sorry to Super Eagles cos all of em are going for Injury after clash with this Serie A side!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by chiefololade: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm surprised with the way people are commenting on the squad, I think most people here don't really know about country football... or maybe you expect them to use their U-17 squad, this people take their friendly serious because it determines their position on Fifa ranking. And maybe most of you don't know Ogbonna is a Juventus fc player.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by RealAlfranco: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, he probably has an Italian mom, and was born in Italy
Angelo Ogbonna is a Black Italian( people don't get any more blacker dan dis dude)!! 6ft 2",strong,well built!!! And both of his parents are Nigerian immigrants!! Angelo is da italian name he got..but his birth name is Obinze Ogbonna!!! A thick(nified) igbo man!!!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by eminikansoso(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha akpa amu gi....coward terrorists! See how too much oily soup and dirty amala have damaged ur brain. Go and drink rat poison like Awo thief did. Coward terrorists!!
AKPA AMU GI
IKE GI EBAA
ANYA GI DIKA ANYA ENWE
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by yinparc: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013

Anytn can happen oooo.dont just conclude like dat.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by klax(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Promhize:

Shut your stu/pid smelling mouth, are u the only Igbo.
Goat, how are u yourself doing other Igbos proud, by starting silly wars?

Anu mpama

May God bless you, may the spirit of our ancestor bless you as you have told this anufia who called himself Igbo boy as if he is the only Igbo in NL and was vomiting pooh from his mouth because all he has to offer humanity is tribalism and tribal war. He is really Anu mpama honestly.

let me go to the business biko, Italian has a very good squad but Eagle will do their best their is no room to be afraid because this same people we would still meet them in Brazil so its better now we taste what they got before going to BRAZIL.

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by luvlyblessing(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Anytin can happen, we can still win. Many hav already lose hope.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by habbyy03: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
luvlyblessing: Anytin can happen, we can still win. Many hav already lose hope.
#gbagaun
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by akintun: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dis is a very strong Italian team. They have very solid and exciting players in their squad
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by victorazy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
soloxxng: Gobe oooo!!! Super eagles don finish be dat

grin I tell u "fight of Spatacus" grin
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by bosun11(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
pius4luv: don't let us underrate our super eagles we might beat them 1 goals to nothing in favor of the super eagles,let bet it.

DREAM ON
!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by bosun11(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
eyenCalabar: I refuse to lose hope. As far as Emenike, Mikel, Moses and Musa would be on pitch, it's victoria acerta!!!

Ii doubt if they are playing this match man!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by AbuMikey(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2013

As I see squad,I comr begin wonder if na worldcup final team be this? grin
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Superbreed: if naija survive this death deal........
Lol....we go do thankgiving 4church.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by GSKing: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
y'all can go ahead and console yourselves all you want but one thing I'm sure of is that we're losing this matchundecided
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by adezjamz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
astronautog: Yes!yes!our mission is to win the world cup no team can stop us hit like if you agree
under 17[b]

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by adezjamz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
astronautog: Yes!yes!our mission is to win the world cup no team can stop us hit like if you agree
under 17[/b]?

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
chiefololade: I'm surprised with the way people are commenting on the squad, I think most people here don't really know about country football... or maybe you expect them to use their U-17 squad, this people take their friendly serious because it determines their position on Fifa ranking. And maybe most of you don't know Ogbonna is a Juventus fc player.

Ogbonna was actually fantastic in the Champions league first leg clash between Juventus and Real Madrid. That was the first time I saw him play.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
GSKing: y'all can go ahead and console yourselves all you want but one thing I'm sure of is that we're losing this matchundecided

If we keep the ball and they can't reach it, they can't score us. As long as Coach Keshi makes sure our boys keep possession and press them when they hold the ball, we will be alright.

Our defenders should keep their eyes on Guiseppe Rossi. He is like Chicarito with skills. He can also shoot from far. The threat lies with him not Balotelli. Italy might play a 4-4-2 formation with Balo and Guiseppe Rossi upfront. If we pack the midfield with 5 midifelders(that is Musa and Moses will play a bit deeper the midfield and contribute in possession keeping and ball winning), we can crowd out the passing strength of Pirlo and Montolivio.

Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) / Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA / Marcus Rashford Signs A New Deal That'll See Him Earn £300K Per-week Until 2023