Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Best Female Korean Football Striker Asked To Take Sex Test To Prove She's A Fema - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Female Korean Football Striker Asked To Take Sex Test To Prove She's A Fema (769 Views)

Watchout For The Best Female Punter / Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Female Korean Football Striker Asked To Take Sex Test To Prove She's A Fema by gbolakpine(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Park Eun-Seon a South Korean Footballer has been asked to take a Sex test to prove she is a woman, even after scoring 19 goals in 22 games in the country's women's soccer league. The entire league is threatening to boycott all games unless Park, the competition's best striker, takes a sex test. Some of them think that Park is actually a man.

In response to this accusations, Park took to her Facebook page a few days ago to express how she felt about the situation saying,

"I have gone through the gender examination thing several times. I did it in a World Cup, in an Olympics and in several others and there were no problems. I've worked so hard to get to this point, and I will not give up easily. I know what these people are trying to do, and I won't fall down." She wrote

Secretary General of Seoul Sports Council Kim Joon-soo supported Park in a statement, saying,

“This is a serious violation of human rights that she’s suffering for a second time. The question regarding (Park’s) gender identity shall never be raised again. The city of Seoul will take all necessary measures to protect our player’s human rights,” he said. Local media reported that six of the WK-League’s seven coaches held an informal meeting on October 19 and subsequently filed a complaint with the Korea Football Association that if Park did not take a gender test they would boycott next year’s competition. Park has agreed to go through another test.

But looking at her, she does look like a 'man'.

1 Like

Re: Best Female Korean Football Striker Asked To Take Sex Test To Prove She's A Fema by Caseless: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wetin pesin no go hear from that part of the world? Oya, make her available; i shall run d test free of charge on her(jst 2 round). Jst trynna help a korean sister.
Re: Best Female Korean Football Striker Asked To Take Sex Test To Prove She's A Fema by striker9(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na wa ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

WCQ: Cameroon 4 Tunisia 1 (FULL TIME) / Jersey's Of An International Foothball Player / I Cant Be Here And Eagles Won’t Win 2014 World Cup...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.