Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Watchout For The Best Female Punter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watchout For The Best Female Punter (5084 Views)

2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Very soon, i will start posting games here with minimum of 1.5 odds. I plan to make it 100% with the help of the oracle. Just follow the thread.
Before i came here to claim the best female punter, its cos i've played my style of game several times and i've recorded meaningful success. Concerning the last one i started on dis thread, its just unfortunate the game casted at game 4 but even wit that, we wouldnt hav recorded any loss if the game was played on www.betfair.com. I guess some people know why i said so.
Betfair is stil the best bookie in the world. They hav one opportunity for poor bettors like us and that is the CASHOUT option. Please go and read about it. I will come back here to tell us how the cashout option will help our course.
For a practical example: I started the project on this thread with #5000. By the end of game 3, it was #9000. I staked all the #9000 on game 4 (over 1.5 goals). The moment the 1st half ended without a goal,it was a bad sign. If i happened to hav placed the bet on www.betfair.com, all i needed to do was to CASHOUT. With that, i will get at worst #8000 back. Unlike naija bookies, even u hav the opportunity to get part or all of ur stake money back till 90min if d event isnt going ur way.

I operate with the site and that is the best place to secure ones money. I dont really hav time to expantiate further on the CASHOUT; thatr why i've asked everyone to take the pain to read it on the site.
Concerning the project i started here, dont allow anyone to discourage u that its not possible to have 20 straight win, i've had 30 before. All it requires is discipline. If u can stick to these 3 events, ur chance of achieving success is 99.9%. 1)Football (give handicap 2 to the team tipped to win or when 2 strong teams are playing.) 2) 2 WAY EVENTS especially Volleyball(since i started punting, i've never seen a 1.2 odd below lose at home in volleyball). If u can discipline urself to stick to VOLLEYBALL ALONE(less than or equals to 1.2 odds AT HOME), U will come back here to thank me.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by overdrive(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2015
oracle do u mean juju shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Southampton vs Norwich (handicap 2:0 for southgmpton). 2) Kuban krasnoder vs Cska Moscow (handicap 0:2 for Cska moscow). 3) POLAND: Gornik Zarbrze vs ks Cracovia (handicap 0:2 for ks Cracovia). From the ORACLE

1 Like

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by fromnigeria(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
gannycute:
Southampton vs Norwich (handicap 2:0 for southgmpton). 2) Kuban krasnoder vs Cska Moscow (handicap 0:2 for Cska moscow). 3) POLAND: Gornik Zarbrze vs ks Cracovia (handicap 0:2 for ks Cracovia). From the ORACLE
Nice One
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by overdrive(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
gannycute:

tot u said minimum of 1.5 odds.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
overdrive:

tot u said minimum of 1.5 odds.
sorry, what was the odd when u accumulated it from ur side?
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
My target is to have 20 straight winning and i played with 5k. My plan is to plough back all the winning on the next games for the next 20 games. The winning will be huge.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by grinace(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
I like this babe...nice one
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
gannycute:
Day one, SUCCESS. For those following, we are putting all the capital + profit on tomorrow's game. If we are lucky to have 20 straight winning like i said, u don turn Millionaire be that. Its not about the odd but the eventual turnover. Straight to oju opon Ifa
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Holimallam(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
gannycute:
. Nice one babe
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Game 2: Austrailia northern premier: University of Azuriri vs Hallesher (over 3.5 goals) 2) Coventry vs Southend (handicap 2:0 for coventry)
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
gannycute:
Game 2: Austrailia northern premier: University of Azuriri vs Hallesher (over 3.5 goals) 2) Coventry vs Southend (handicap 2:0 for coventry)
Please can u write me ur email or number for, there's something I want to confirm urgently from you
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
gannycute:
i can't find the university of azuriri match, please what's the name of the league
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Profkomolafe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
so the gods dy luk ball?
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jolly777:
i can't find the university of azuriri match, please what's the name of the league
i stated it that they are in Australia nothern premier league. Sorry fnr replying late, i'm a very busy fellow.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
gannycute:

2nd game came.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
They havent updated the result for the australia game, dunno why
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please can u send me your whatsapp number to my mail standardgroup95@gmail.com
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls Gannybabe, I nid to get in touch with u urgently.. How do I go abt It plz?
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2015
This heavy rain is affecting Oracle's vision but i managed to get one from him. Denmark dbu pokalen: Thisted vs Sonderjyske (over 1.5 goals)
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
How can one stake this over 1.5 is it for first or second half? Someone please answer asap
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Mversed: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
gannycute:

University Azzurri 1 - 4 Hellenic
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
gannycute:
This heavy rain is affecting Oracle's vision but i managed to get one from him. Denmark dbu pokalen: Thisted vs Sonderjyske (over 1.5 goals)

I see this game coming.

1st half ended >o.5
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
E don come ooo. baba tanchu
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks to the Oracle. Game 3 came. 17 to go. Its a small tin 4d gods
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
For thnse asking for my number, its not possible, my boyfriend is a jealous good dude. But we can talk tru mail. Mind U, he has access to my mail. It shd be strictly business
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ganny abeg post d 3rd game on tym mk I follow u win
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2015
codedprince20:
Ganny abeg post d 3rd game on tym mk I follow u win
we already won game 3. We are going to game 4 now
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2015
GAME 4 Denmark DBU pokalen: Vejle bk vs Hobro Ik (over 1.5 goals)
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Bet placed.. Baba God, take control
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
gannycute:
GAME 4 Denmark DBU pokalen: Vejle bk vs Hobro Ik (over 1.5 goals)
is that up to 1.50? Can we work together?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Football Has Been Ruined By 3 People / Brazil Fans Crying During Germany V Brazil / Belgian Coach Applies For Eagles Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.