Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up (45372 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by jamesibor: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2013
Biko kwa OP change the title.
Wetin concern Chime with Anambra govt. house?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by MrAboki: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Moral Lesson: Do not marry an untamed biitch.. And if you do, keep it on a very tight leash.

I'm sorry Gov. Chime 'Picanto' Sullivan for your loss..

I congratulate the young, pretty, available, sexy and good-to-go single & married women of Enugu State on your collective appointment as special adviser to Gov. Chime on emotional matters.. grin

I also want to send a shoutout to the girls of Enugu State university, University of Nigeria (Enugu & Nsukka campuses), Nigerian Law school babes (Agbani) and all the fine-looking Mgbekes in Enugu State.. Una road don open well now.. No more Checkpoint grin

I also want to congratulate 'KIA MOTORS' Enugu State showroom, for their new state gov. contract.. Make una order more Picanto's sharply... Demand is about to sky rocket. grin

God Bless Enugu State..

10 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Intelligentman(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
The rich also cry
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by phreakabit(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2013
vislabraye:

What if she's actually under house arrest and is being tortured ? It would be hard to keep silent.

House arrest and she could still get out details of her detention. . . . Makes a whole lot of sense. If he wanted to keep her in solitary confinement I doubt anyone would have heard from her in person.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by ACM10: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin

Clara Chime packs out of Anambra government house. Seun has gone gaga. E remain to enter market. grin

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Joey82(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2013
OP

i thought she was staying at Enugu govt house.
when did she start living in Anambra govt house
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Nne am telling you they better beware it has never and will never be well for for husband snatchers and randy husbands I propose we stop this white wedding nonsense and go back to swearing at the traditional that if you cheat your life is finished!
yes o! It will never go well with husband snatchers!! And for those randy men who go around chasing phoosies, and inflicting pains on their wives, na God go punish dem one by one. I hate INFIDELS! angry angry
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by UjSizzle(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Good thing she's out, the Chime's can finally have peace of mind.....or not.

The woman can finally shut it and congratulate herself on finally getting out of the mess she led her greedy self into, while Sullivan can thank whatever he worships for seeing him through the mess his indecent behaviour led him into.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2013
@ OP change your headline to Enugu state not Anambra
b4 Okija juju go fire you!
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Idokosolomon(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Pls other women should learn a lession frm it.Marriage becos of money,why complaing?
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by danny301: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2013
funnyx:

Never can make it to UK? Na you be embassy? undecided

May be he is UK Director General of Immigration Service
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Polio: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Idoko solomon: Pls other women should learn a lession frm it.Marriage becos of money,why complaing?

Terrible.. You cant even spell complaining and lesson, what the hell are you doing online?

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by RoadLord: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back
door. To those that know how it works, such women
always end up like this.
You ........
....... jubilation in
Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and
family reunion.
TRUE STORY

You will do well in Nollyhood
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by henrimoto(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:
The guy na screen writer i swearr grin grin grin
Olodo bantu! 'screen writer' ko 'television writer' ni ....hohohohohoho. it's called Script writer!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by daylae(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Some of her family members are even advicing her to stay on just because of money they get;that's selfish,not minding her safety.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by pickabeau1: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
henrimoto: Olodo bantu! 'screen writer' ko 'television writer' ni ....hohohohohoho. it's called Script writer!

ehya,,, see product of our educational system... hasty to jump and quick to embarass hisself grin grin

No worry even TOEFL don ban naija people....

A screenwriter or scriptwriter or scenarist is a writer who practices the craft of screenwriting, writing screenplays on which mass media such as films, television programs, comics or video games are based.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back
door. To those that know how it works, such women
always end up like this.
You really are not expecting evil to last forever.
Here is the thru scenario.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs
gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home.
Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to
work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all
pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular
runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal
makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's
family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo,
Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's
daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took
home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line
was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will
do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their
runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point
was: That God should make the scales fall off their
Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by
runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's
sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also
to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will
have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally
barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all
THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in
Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and
family reunion.
TRUE STORY
I couldn't have said it better..I totally agree with you Bro. More power to your elbow. He whom God has set free is free indeed. Hope randy Chime would not look for another Clara again? This na confam true story which happens everywhere..Some ladies don't take their friend home esp if the Dad is flirt.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: Moral Lesson: Do not marry an untamed biitch.. And if you do, keep it on a very tight leash.

I'm sorry Gov. Chime 'Picanto' Sullivan for your loss..

I congratulate the young, pretty, available, sexy and good-to-go single & married women of Enugu State on your collective appointment as special adviser to Gov. Chime on emotional matters.. grin

I also want to send a shoutout to the girls of Enugu State university, University of Nigeria (Enugu & Nsukka campuses), Nigerian Law school babes (Agbani) and all the fine-looking Mgbekes in Enugu State.. Una road don open well now.. No more Checkpoint grin

I also want to congratulate 'KIA MOTORS' Enugu State showroom, for their new state gov. contract.. Make una order more Picanto's sharply... Demand is about to sky rocket. grin

God Bless Enugu State..

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2013
ARES: Karma has no Menu, it serves you the shiit you deserve!!!!! try and recall how you entered that family, the shiit storm you started just hit you in the face..... at least you have ur freedom now..... it wasnt a total loss
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Dominiquez: For ur info
No Enugu state elected governor stays with his wife in enugu govt house.

Jim Nwobodo pursued his wife during his tenure

Chimaroke Nnamani did the same

So also Sullivan Chime.

Is Enugu state govt problem
hmmm... undecided
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Urine: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Sahara Reports were right after all, If the government can recruit the smart investigative reporters there into the SSS, maybe we will finally defeat Shekau and his army.

I feel for Chime, dude will be very careful with women now.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Ify23: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
when she is not de owner of de marrige..she have to leave
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by oladsey(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
careytommy:

such brilliance! grin
I am impressed by his brain brilliance. I comment my reserve ?? grin
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by phiszo(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by nyenyej: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2013
debetmx:

Your source please?
THIS IS JUST THE TRUE STORY AND SCENARIO. CHIMES DAUGHTER WAS MY CLASSMATE. UNEC LAW 2009. Any body d house? Congrats Ada Chime, ur friend cum stepmother has finally vacated ur mothers home. Upupupup JESUS
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by dasparrow: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2013
@Post

Well, Clara Chime has her freedom now. Lesson learnt. Don't hook up with a man because of money.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by busterr(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
That punkass motherfucker should divide his bleeped up wealth into two and fucking give you half of it wat da Bleep is wrong with that cunt!!!
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Pukkah: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
As usual, it is the people that suffer and bear the brunt.

I wonder how much of Enugu state's funds have gone into acquiring several Kia Picanto cars, booking of hotels & guest houses and spending on the notorious Sullivan Babes all in a bid to feed the insatiable libido of the Governor.

There are funds that could have been judiciously used on projects that could impact on the people.

The way the Governor has conducted himself is irritating and shameful. The story is all over Enugu. It looks like he went into the Government House with a huge inferiority complex or a deep psychological problem.

To think that some people even mooted (on this forum) the idea that Chime could become a Presidential hopeful.

Only God knows how many more of his type are in government. Little wonder the country is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
nyenyej: THIS IS JUST THE TRUE STORY AND SCENARIO. CHIMES DAUGHTER WAS MY CLASSMATE. UNEC LAW 2009. Any body d house? Congrats Ada Chime, ur friend cum stepmother has finally vacated ur mothers home. Upupupup JESUS

where was Jesus when daddy was humping girls old enough to be his daughter

don't bring religion into this

this is a case of a philanderer getting burned. nothing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Introducing Buhari Kerosene At N50/litre / Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.