Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up (45366 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Oba22: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
I call u effico.
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back
door. To those that know how it works, such women
always end up like this.
You really are not expecting evil to last forever.
Here is the thru scenario.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs
gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home.
Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to
work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all
pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular
runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal
makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's
family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo,
Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's
daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took
home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line
was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will
do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their
runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point
was: That God should make the scales fall off their
Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by
runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's
sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also
to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will
have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally
barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all
THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in
Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and
family reunion.
TRUE STORY
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by seangy4konji: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
i fit bet say d woman go knack d governor brother or house boy na hin deh make d guy deh vecks for am...
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by collynezo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ahhhhh! Nnkan nbe! shocked
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by VULCAN(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
henrimoto: Olodo bantu! 'screen writer' ko 'television writer' ni ....hohohohohoho. it's called Script writer!

Don't display obvious ignorance. Both scriptwriting and screenwriting are professions.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Guyman02: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
CHIME 'PICANTO' grin grin grin grin

Enugu runs gals are positioning themselves since runs madam don waka; perhaps this time he will upgrade to Kia Rio
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Polio: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ify23: when she is not de owner of de marrige..she have to leave

She have to leave shocked ... This is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by musiwa112: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
in yoruba culture when a woman move her things from her husband house. she can not return back to it.

they will say "a lo ra mi ra mi, la re, a ki re abo re"

and in most africa culture i believe it is the same.

like duro ladipo once sang. "o di gbere o, o da la di re, a torun, durun"

a woman can not move her things from a yoruba man house. she will never return back to that house. a new wife most replace her. it is abomination in yoruba culture for a woman to move her belonging from her husband house. if she does that. she will never return back to that house. it is an abomination for her to return back to that house.

jesus cant even help a woman, who remove her bag from her husband house in yoruba culture.. she can leave her husband house.. but she can not move her bag. the moment she remove her bag. yoruba culture demand, that woman cant return.

jesus can not help such a woman

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Pain(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kanwulia: The good ol days. . . when she was TIGHT! wink

I would take that "TIGHT" literally. Men are Loyal when you are still "TIGHT" & "FRESH". They tend to stray away when you become "STALE" & too "ELASTIC"
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by tgbaba(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kanwulia: The good ol days. . . when she was TIGHT! wink

As in I was shocked when I saw hw fat she is now . To think that I use to say she's the most beautiful first lady then. Ha chime no try at all. See what he turned the fine chic to.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Chybeno(f): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
my fellow woman clara Chime, i am sorry 4 all dat has happened to u, i really feel for u being dat i am a woman lik u though still single i av a bit experience of wot u ar passing true nw it is well. U av d greater part of blame yes cos u married ur friends fr cos of money im sure u wer nt on it all alone many pple supported u too. It has backfired nw and u ar being blamed even thou i no no lady wil reject dat offer eccept on d ground dat he has married b4. bt i still blame ur husband who may nt av respect for womenand also denied u attention nw d whole world is blamming u lik ucommitted abormination u feel rejecte andembarrased and deprived of ur rite andbeing treated lik a maid. My dear it is nt d end of life im sure u considered many tins abt life b4 u taut of staying bk it may b abt d way forward or hw to start lif again after u av enjoyd such a position. U ar stil alive so there is still hope pick up d broken pieces of
Ur life and move on there is someone out there who is ready to welcome u, console u and wipe ur tears and even giv u a beta futur he is JESUS so b strong all dis trial period will cum to an end just hold on and dnt giv up dnt listen to wot pple wil say dis is nt d time to listen to pple bt ur hrt and conscious so u wil do wot is rite it is well.

my fellow woman clara Chime, i am sorry 4 all dat has happened to u, i really feel for u being dat i am a woman lik u though still single i av a bit experience of wot u ar passing true nw it is well. U av d greater part of blame yes cos u married ur friends fr cos of money im sure u wer nt on it all alone many pple supported u too. It has backfired nw and u ar being blamed even thou i no no lady wil reject dat offer eccept on d ground dat he has married b4. bt i still blame ur husband who may nt av respect for womenand also denied u attention nw d whole world is blamming u lik ucommitted abormination u feel rejecte andembarrased and deprived of ur rite andbeing treated lik a maid. My dear it is nt d end of life im sure u considered many tins abt life b4 u taut of staying bk it may b abt d way forward or hw to start lif again after u av enjoyd such a position. U ar stil alive so there is still hope pick up d broken pieces of
Ur life and move on there is someone out there who is ready to welcome u, console u and wipe ur tears and even giv u a beta futur he is JESUS so b strong all dis trial period will cum to an end just hold on and dnt giv up dnt listen to wot pple wil say dis is nt d time to listen to pple bt ur hrt and conscious so u wil do wot is rite it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by musiwa112: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
jesus cant even help a woman, who remove her bag from her husband house in yoruba culture.. she can leave her husband house.. but she can not move her bag. the moment she remove her bag. yoruba culture demand, that woman cant return.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by ventnaija: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
[Gist] : Singer Maheeda Takes Of Her Nun Cloths, Touches Her Privates & Goes Naked For Us
http://ventnaija..com.br/2013/11/maheeda-takes-of-her-nun-cloths-touches.html
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by adconline(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
cKaiser: So her family insists she stays in a marriage thats dead for monetary gains
The premise of the marriage was for monetary favors in the first place.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by greatwaters: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
If anyone thinks I'm going to comment on this thread, that person is just decieving himself.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by tpia5: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
busterr: That punkass motherfucker should divide his bleeped up wealth into two and fucking give you half of it wat da Bleep is wrong with that cunt!!!

Good one.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
hollandis:
God punish you..May all your sisters ,daughters ,nieces, female couins enter into marriage thru the back door...nonentity
Holladia milk or whatever you call yourself, you are very stewpeed...Are you in anyway related to Clara hot-toto Chime niiiiii....Ode Oshi....Olori Nla...no wonder you no get husband to marry you...fellow Clara, go and find work do no more Picanto for all of una.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by IfyAwazie(f): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote waooo, That means First lady seat is vacant at Enugu. I'm off the Enugu now now. Lol
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Gwan2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
berem: Op, is it not suppose to be Enugu govt house?

What a sad tale of matrimony. Where is Chime's first wife? I heard she left due to Chime's infidelity. I swear to God that if he doesn't reconcile with her and mend his ways,he will never have a peaceful marriage with any other woman no matter how wealthy he is. What God has joined together,let no man put assunder.

This is a lesson to women who snatch other women's husbands. No matter how you force yourself in, you will be forced out in disgrace and humiliation.
Hmmmm.....U tink d 1st wife wil Juz throw in da towel leavin a gold digger to reap her harvest? I foresee da 1st wife babalawo jazzz stronger dan da 2nd wife babalawo's jazz
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by musiwa112: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
who is this? this is the daughter of president obasanjo. she move her bags... and she can not . the culture says she cant return. so dont say your father is president. you are not going to be the first . you cant move your bag. hausa will say " say gobe" . the moment you move your bag.. that is it.. you are allowed to leave but you cant move your bag. that your bag is there. it is still your house. when you move your bag. you lost your home.

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0l5YWJvRnJvbnQyME5FVy5qcGd8NjAw[/img]
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by TheBitterTruth: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why do people say what they have no knowledge about?. Do you knw the background of this First Lady?. Do you believe any local recheard lady with poor background will not do anything to live with money even not minding the problem?. This said First Lady's Father was a billionaire before he died even when CHIME was nobody. Some greedy and selfish members of her family are only doing that becouse of the Contracts the Governor used to give them.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
teskyg: Punch?I don't belive anything Punch.

the same way you dont believe anything from sahararepoter and which always end up being the truth or an element of it.
You need to look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by jackymfon: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
I can only say na wah o... Clara before pix

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Jdfada: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back
door. To those that know how it works, such women
always end up like this.
You really are not expecting evil to last forever.
Here is the thru scenario.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs
gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home.
Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to
work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all
pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular
runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal
makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's
family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo,
Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's
daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took
home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line
was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will
do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their
runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point
was: That God should make the scales fall off their
Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by
runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's
sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also
to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will
have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally
barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all
THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in
Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and
family reunion.
TRUE STORY

GRAB UR COPY NOW!!
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by JohnsonEmma(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
It is well.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by mymadam(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Boss13:
In the west, this woman can easily be a millionaire and a celeb by selling her story to tabloids. I hope she does likewise cos we are hungry for the news.

You must be a prophet Boss13, this is exactly what's going to happen... except of course they get rid of her before then. With our politicians, nothing is too extreme cry. I can only wish her the very best. As for travelling to the UK, I don't see this incident blocking her way, as long as she's 'ordinarily qualified' to seek and obtain a valid UK Visa, albeit non-diplomatic. Major UK publishers are always willing to obtain the rights to a very good story... what with Nigeria's so-called 100th birthday anniversary misadventure in the offing undecided. Any controversial story re: Nigeria will sell right now. Domain investors, take note wink

Let me give the devil his due by seizing this opportunity to pre-order my cherished copy of her expose, probably titled; "I CAME, I SAW, AND... I NEARLY CONQUERED!" Book your copy today! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by deols(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
The way Nigerians think!!

It is Clara's fault that Sullivan was stupid enough to send his wife packing.
It is also her fault that he is a skirt chaser
It is her fault that he impregnated her sister
it is her fault that he called her mad to save face

Her crying for help was wrong

Good for her, she's been sent packing!!
''''''''''

Where was Sullivan's brain when that girl, as young as his own Child was planning on ending his marriage?

Is Sullivan so gullible that the only way to teach her a lesson was by sleeping with her sister?

Oh! So she is mad but someday will have to explain to her aon why he called his mother that.

Some men think with something other than their brain. THIS SUli man is like the fool @50. I wonder what life he'll live henceforth.

Lesson to the gold diggers too..Not all that glitters is gold..Choose wisely, if you must.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by BB013(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Last I checked d price of garri is still 500 per paint rubber
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by deols(f): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
When the going was good she looked so good.

We can only hope that she was wise enough to keep some money.

Some Gullible ones end up with nothing.

One, said to be Abacha's mistress and who later married a Northern governor was sent packing out of their London home. She ended up at a house for the homeless.
Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols: The way Nigerians think!!

It is Clara's fault that Sullivan was stupid enough to send his wife packing.
It is also her fault that he is a skirt chaser
It is her fault that he impregnated her sister
it is her fault that he called her mad to save face

Her crying for help was wrong

Good for her, she's been sent packing!!
''''''''''

Where was Sullivan's brain when that girl, as young as his own Child was planning on ending his marriage?

Is Sullivan so gullible that the only way to teach her a lesson was by sleeping with her sister?

Oh! So she is mad but someday will have to explain to her aon why he called his mother that.

Some men think with something other than their brain. THIS SUli man is like the fool @50. I wonder what life he'll live henceforth.

Lesson to the gold diggers too..Not all that glitters is gold..Choose wisely, if you must.

from all accounts clara chime is just an opportunistic runs girl whose game was not tight enough to hold chime down

it does not appear that she was a nice girl/woman he met at a function or something - she was just a ho who could twist it a little better than the next

it also says a lot about where she comes from if her sister could fk her husband [it also says a lot about the kind of dog chime is]

all in all, as i have said previously nigga jam ashawo - equation balance.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
oyb:

from all accounts clara chime is just an opportunistic runs girl whose game was not tight enough to hold chime down

it does not appear that she was a nice girl/woman he met at a function or something - she was just a ho who could twist it a little better than the next

it also says a lot about where she comes from if her sister could fk her husband [it also says a lot about the kind of dog chime is]

all in all, as i have said previously nigga jam ashawo - equation balance.

cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.