Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? (2693 Views)

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
I WILL EVEN VOTE FOR HIS 3RD TERM. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

4 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by biomedixexcel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Op you dont suppose to say any thing for or against Gej.you have to ask the question and back off rather than blackmailing Gej.YOU ARE BAISE@OP
Sorry bro I simply disclosed where I belong, I don't expect anybody to follow my stance
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Bright2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
I voted 4 him B4 & i'll vote 4 him again & if care is not taking i'll vote him again!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Below are seventy (70) SOLID reasons I MUST vote GEJ come 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1375008/fresh-air-bumper-harvest-timelines

In addition, I prefer continuity and consistency in govt. Singapore, China, Libya, Egypt,etc did not achieve development by changing presidents like wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Below are seventy (70) SOLID reasons I MUST vote GEJ come 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1375008/fresh-air-bumper-harvest-timelines

In addition, I prefer continuity and consistency in govt. Singapore, China, Libya, Egypt,etc did not achieve development by changing presidents like wrapper

I am sure you will not only vote but rig the election in favour of GEJ!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by wolex200980: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
gej promote political intolerance,oppresion,victimization and highest corruption.all this are product of political immaturity 4rm south south and south east. So west will not vote gej asap

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by juman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
His performance would decide that.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Dasini: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emphatic NO

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
biomedixexcel:
Sorry bro I simply disclosed where I belong, I don't expect anybody to follow my stance
you should have post that seprately or post it as comment or dont you know your comment will go a long way in influencing other people.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Kponkwem(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jonathan may not be Nigeria's best candidate but in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is always king. On this basis therefore,Jonathan is the best President ever to rule Nigeria.

He has been on the saddle for just less than 3 years yet see these packed achievements:
1. FDI: N3 trillion in solid minerals, oil and gas and energy sectors- mostly Brazilian, Chinese and American investors.

2.Agro reforms with export driven value chains: rice, cassava, cocoa, sugar cane, millet, fisheries.

3.Transport: Rail lines revived along Kano-Ibadan-Lagos route; eastern route from PH-Enugu-Maiduguri coming. Navigable waterways for passenger and bulk freight to decongest highways.

4. Aviation: Remodelling of 22 airports with runway expansion. Eight designated for aerotropolis and cargo terminals; renegotiation of BASA terms to favour Nigerian travels.

5. Petroleum: Busting of subsidy payments scam and rechanneling of funds to SURE-P with jobs for 3000 youths per state in traffic control, road rehabs, farms etc. Regular supply of products.

6. Energy: Power sector reforms with new GENCOs and DISCOs and hand over of NIPPs to new owners leading to increased power generation and jobs.

7. Works: Roads rehabilitation all over the country. Enugu-PH; Onitsha-Enugu; East-West; Benin-Ore-Sagamu; Lagos-Ibadan; Biu-Ngama; Lokoja-Abuja-9th Mile. For the first time since the war: 2nd Niger Bridge awarded to Julius Berger. Etc. Etc etc
GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by lutheran(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Never

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Dawdy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Capital No

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Ezemust: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nashville: A vote for GEJ is a vote for mediocrity. I would rather not vote than vote for him. But i will surely vote against him.
dat na ur own

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by biomedixexcel(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
keep em coming
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Ngokafor(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
It's a big yes from me!...especially if he's running against buhari..

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Before Nko?

You want those thieves that are now masquerading As Pious Congress APC, to come back and continue driving Nigeria into the horrible ditch where they left it hoping it will die?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by ngmart(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
He is the only trustworthy person at hand now so i have no option than to vote for Him
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Kponkwem(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
GEJN Nigeria's best President ever. Ahead ahead! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by eggheaders(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kponkwem: GEJN Nigeria's best President ever. Ahead ahead! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

For your dreams abi...
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by ALTRUTH(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
2015 is already a settled matter for President Goodluck Jonathan(GCFR). cheesy

The question we should be asking now is whether Jonathan should go for a third term. tongue grin grin tongue
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
emmydeep: I will vote GEJ over and over again. Infact my clique with deliver 20 million votes to him come 2015.
Do not do this please.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kponkwem: Jonathan may not be Nigeria's best candidate but in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is always king. On this basis therefore,Jonathan is the best President ever to rule Nigeria.

He has been on the saddle for just less than 3 years yet see these packed achievements:
1. FDI: N3 trillion in solid minerals, oil and gas and energy sectors- mostly Brazilian, Chinese and American investors.

2.Agro reforms with export driven value chains: rice, cassava, cocoa, sugar cane, millet, fisheries.

3.Transport: Rail lines revived along Kano-Ibadan-Lagos route; eastern route from PH-Enugu-Maiduguri coming. Navigable waterways for passenger and bulk freight to decongest highways.

4. Aviation: Remodelling of 22 airports with runway expansion. Eight designated for aerotropolis and cargo terminals; renegotiation of BASA terms to favour Nigerian travels.

5. Petroleum: Busting of subsidy payments scam and rechanneling of funds to SURE-P with jobs for 3000 youths per state in traffic control, road rehabs, farms etc. Regular supply of products.

6. Energy: Power sector reforms with new GENCOs and DISCOs and hand over of NIPPs to new owners leading to increased power generation and jobs.

7. Works: Roads rehabilitation all over the country. Enugu-PH; Onitsha-Enugu; East-West; Benin-Ore-Sagamu; Lagos-Ibadan; Biu-Ngama; Lokoja-Abuja-9th Mile. For the first time since the war: 2nd Niger Bridge awarded to Julius Berger. Etc. Etc etc
GEJ till 2019.

How has this helped an average Nigerian.

Fools like you come online to type bull and hover on things that hardly even affect your life,how could we be from a rich country yet so much are starving so much are living on less that a dollar a day and basic infrastructure does not even exist.A man like jonathan who has been proved of stealing trillions of naira for his greedy self.
You talk about a few road projects that nearly all of them or infact all of them have not even been finished being built yet.
Who bribed you to come online and type all this nonsense and who on earth told you it was right.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by suwailad(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
never
never
never'never
never
never

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by tonytony208(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
erinolu: The ekwensu you know is better than the eshu you don't know.

APC has too many unknown. Their no to SNC has been a big minus. Asuwaju daughter made iya oloja breaking due process and norm and many others leaves too many doubts about their credibility

So yes for GEJ.......at least get the SNC thing on deck

i guess too many things are already known about asiwaju political congress and they give an insight into what to expect if they ever win.
1. Asiwaju's toronto (fraud) university certificate.
2. Big time corruption during asiwaju's tenure that he was questioned by EFCC.
3. He travelled abroad to treat knee injury telling us he failed to develop lagos health sector as governor.
4. Buhari's untrustworthy and scary religious inclinations
5. APC's romance with nPDP G7, most of whom are non performers in their states (gov ahmed of kwara a good example).
6. APC's association with Ngige, a man who stole a mandate 10 years ago.

But PDP too doesnt fair well. I dont understand why the president is covering up corruption (stella oduah as good example). GEJ threathened Amechi (a political enemy) with EFCC, but failed to do same with corrupt Dickson (an ally). He also failed to caution his wife;casting aspersions on his leadership capabilities.

But what is the assurance that Buhari (if he eventually emerges as APC's candidate) can fair better if he becomes president? He may be able to control his wife (islamic law things), but will he actually be able to fight corruption? Tinubu is corrupt no doubt. Will buhari ever get asiwaju to return his loots? What of the thiefing G7 who may finally join APC; will buhari be able to curb their corrupt mindedness? APC is just thinking of numbers and not the quality of people they are working with.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by dmgmailcom: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2013
I will vote GEJ because he is implementing BRISIN project, if he start it it will be better he finish building this fundamental infrastructure for the future of this country, Nigeria will become great if BRISIN is in place.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
dm@gmail.com:
I will vote GEJ because he is implementing BRISIN project, if he start it it will be better he finish building this fundamental infrastructure for the future of this country, Nigeria will become great if BRISIN is in place.
BRISBIN is actually internet and telecommunication infrastructure which is not fundamental because how much Nigerians even use the internet in fact broadband does not even exist in Nigeria.
And infrastructure is used mainly for the word 'public',public infrastructure is the building of roads,houses ,a world class transport system,modern hospitals and medical centres and most importantly educational resources such as modern schools and up to date technology and books.

WHICH NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE.

So vote, vote for something that will not benefit you or the GREAT kids of Nigeria's tomorrow.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
tonytony208:

i guess too many things are already known about asiwaju political congress and they give an insight into what to expect if they ever win.
1. Asiwaju's toronto (fraud) university certificate.
2. Big time corruption during asiwaju's tenure that he was questioned by EFCC.
3. He travelled abroad to treat knee injury telling us he failed to develop lagos health sector as governor.
4. Buhari's untrustworthy and scary religious inclinations
5. APC's romance with nPDP G7, most of whom are non performers in their states (gov ahmed of kwara a good example).
6. APC's association with Ngige, a man who stole a mandate 10 years ago.

But PDP too doesnt fair well. I dont understand why the president is covering up corruption (stella oduah as good example). GEJ threathened Amechi (a political enemy) with EFCC, but failed to do same with corrupt Dickson (an ally). He also failed to caution his wife;casting aspersions on his leadership capabilities.

But what is the assurance that Buhari (if he eventually emerges as APC's candidate) can fair better if he becomes president? He may be able to control his wife (islamic law things), but will he actually be able to fight corruption? Tinubu is corrupt no doubt. Will buhari ever get asiwaju to return his loots? What of the thiefing G7 who may finally join APC; will buhari be able to curb their corrupt mindedness? APC is just thinking of numbers and not the quality of people they are working with.

Read carefully,all leaders steal,I do not mind them stealing all I care about is that if they want to steal they should also use our money for something good such as public infrastructure, and buhari will not fail us.By the way there is no need to worry about him being a bigot it's just all myths.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by dmgmailcom: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2013
BRISIN is not internet and communication infrastructure, but data and information infrastructure, that will stop corruption, criminality, unemployment, terrorism and introduce good governance and equal justice to every Nigerian. You should ask developed countries what is BRISIN and stop interpreting what you don't know. President GEJ want to bring Nigeria to look like those countries you want to go to. So better vote him to make this country a better place to live for all.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by iconaus: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2013
yes
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
dm@gmail.com:
BRISIN is not internet and communication infrastructure, but data and information infrastructure, that will stop ancorruption, criminality, unemployment, terrorismd introduce good governance and equal justice to every Nigerian. You should ask developed countries what is BRISIN and stop interpreting what you don't know. President GEJ want to bring Nigeria to look like those countries you want to go to. So better vote him to make this country a better place to live for all.

Same thing,it all comes under telecommunication and before you argue I have a GCSE in computer science and a degree in ICT so do not correct me.Who will stop what, your ignorance is beyond anything I have seen,this is the same guy who has even been proved to have stolen over 4 trillion naira in just over 4 years excluding his years as a governor yet you come online to abuse me and then you say I should ask countries that i want to go to,I was born and breed in the uk i currently live in the uk so get your facts bloody right before you start abusing people you uncivilized miscreant.

Wait you wrote corruption, criminality, unemployment and terrorism will stop due to BRISIN,which obviously is total nonsense but even if this was to happen can you tell me all those things you said don't exist in developed countries, let me make it clear the only way a country can develop itself is by a it investing in its public infrastructure and its economy its doesnt get any simpler than that.
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by erinolu(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2013
icon aus: yes

YES OOOO
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by luvinhubby(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
A very vicious `YES`...and this also for the over 7 million Igbos living in Lagos... Sai GEJ till Namibia wins nations cup. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Has Done It Again / “I Never Conceded The Election To Fayose”Gov Fayemi Makes Incredible About-turn / By Our own Collation , PDP Is ahead Of APC — Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.