Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

“oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE (1634 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by coolestboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2013
“People Should Pray for me to Meet the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh..I need to Get married Fast!” – Funke Akindele Laments!

Nollywood actress and producer of award winning movie, Jenifa, Funke Akindele, may be rich, famous and widely celebrated, but something is still missing in her life: a husband.
The actress whose nine months old marriage to Kenny Oloyede crashed about three months ago, bared her mind recently when she said she would want to settle down fast and start bearing children, seeing that age is not on her side.
In her mid-30s, Funke said she is praying to God for her own man soon.
“Man proposes and God disposes,” she said, waxing spiritual, “so people should keep their fingers crossed and pray for me to meet the bone of the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh and not somebody else.
“It is one of my dreams to bear children soon and I believe it will come to pass soon. Once I start my home, I hope to cut down on acting so that I can give my family more attention,” she says.
“Some of my mates have more than three kids today,” Funke laments, again going spiritual; “Perhaps, this is how God wants me to be for now. When the time comes, and that time could be anytime, I hope to put acting on hold for a family.”
She also has a word for all those guys who are scared of asking for her hand in marriage:
“To all the guys scared of approaching me for marriage, I say, you don’t have to let inferiority complex overwhelm you".

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/oh-god-i-need-bone-of-my-bone-to-get-married-again-funke-akindele/

Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by coolestboy(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Is this not funny?
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by perez019(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Oya marry me now,and. I can assure u of doing the needfu l.
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by Annie2gud(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2013
coolestboy: Is this not funny?
how funny?
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by Annie2gud(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2013
@funke....i wish ya luck.
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by greatgod2012(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Wishing her goodluck and everything she wish herself, but i advise her to please take it easy so that the previous mistake she made will not repeat itself. May God help her.
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by coolestboy(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Annie2gud: how funny?
For her to cry out that she needs a bone of her bone. Didn't she know that before going for anoda woman's bone?
They wil always want to hang around people of thesame status.
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by sexyglow(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
coolestboy:
For her to cry out that she needs a bone of her bone. Didn't she know that before going for anoda woman's bone?
They wil always want to hang around people of thesame status.
Nothing is wrong with one realizing his/ her mistakes and trying to fix it right..The ability to fall & rise not to remain on that spot because of what people like you who likes to apportion blames would say.
Re: “oh God; I Need ‘bone-of-my-bone’ To Get Married Again” — FUNKE AKINDELE by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Make she come marry ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Charlize Theron Shows Off Her Enviable Bikini Body In Hawaii! / Chika Ike Dazzles In Red At Nkiru Slyvanus' Movie Premiere(photos) / Google+ Auto Awesome Photo Of Nollywood Beauty Queen Angela Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.