Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Skales Girlfriend Insults Him On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Girlfriend Insults Him On Twitter (1174 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Photo: Guy Insults Shan George Over Comment On Instagram / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Girlfriend Insults Him On Twitter by TejiriDavie(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
This is How LIB reports it::

I'm sure Skales was hoping I wouldn't see this, but sorry mate I see almost everything...lol. So it seems the relationship between Skales and the girl he has been flaunting on instagram is over. Well, I deduced that from the stuff they've been writing on Twitter since yesterday...

Skales started the war with the Tweet - 'Do not mess wit a goodman tho, word to the dmv and nam h*e. Thing is, his ex Konja is from Namibia and lives in DMV. She saw his tweet and replied...

And then her friends came after him...

Don't know why nairaland won't allow me post the tweet pics...if any1 can pls post

See Tweets Here:http://teewodavie..com/2013/11/skales-girlfriend-insults-him-on-twitter.html

(1) (Reply)

Kim K's Lil Sis Kendall Jenner Shows Off "Oranges" In Risqué Photoshoot - Photos / Davido Signs New Artists Danagog To HKN Record Label (expect New Song Bamidele) / Chidinma Never Slept With Clarence Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.