Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,594 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Chidinma Never Slept With Clarence Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Never Slept With Clarence Peters (1176 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Who Can Help Me With Clarence Peters Contact Detail, I Want To Make A Video: / D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Never Slept With Clarence Peters by VictorOme(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
According to Chidinma in an interview session with Encomium Weekly Magazine, Chidinma said that all what they have been saying about her are just Rumours.

She told Encomium Weekly Magazine that “The Story about her is not true” and “Besides Clarence Peter is not the only man I have been accused of dating.”

Source: http://celebview.com.ng/chidinma-never-slept-clarence-peters/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Benita Nzeribe’s Birthday Party In London, I Hope She Is Not What Will.. / Download Wande Coal – Baby Hello [official Video] / Billionaire Businessman Gives Skales The Biggest Record Deal In Naija Music Indu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.