Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female (652 Views)

Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. / 5 Reasons Women Prefer Male Hairdressers To Female Hairdressers / JOB OF THE Day:::::accountant At Anabel Capital..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by AdimGreat(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
I've always wondered why a Secretary must always be female. What is it about their jobs that a male can't do. Often times we hear of marriages that had crumbled on laps of Oga's secretary. I think if men were to have a male/guy as their secretary, the temptations that often come from having a sexy lady around them at the offices (at their beck and call) will probably be eradicated and their marriages better for it. Whats your take on this. Have you been to an office where you met a man/guy as the secretary to the Boss?
Re: Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
yes i have seen!!
Re: Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes..
Re: Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by amtheone(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is a very valid point. I really don't know why, even as I type this, I'm planning to hire a female secretary.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
The reason is simply because , Office Secretariat is the Mirror of an Organisation, that is where U have the first grasp of what the Organisation is all about, what they do and how they do it !!!!

In Order to make such Office appealing,customer-oriented and Mindedly wonderful ........ U need some damsel/Buxom to sit behind those desks !!!

All na Marketing wink
Re: Why Is The Job Of A Secretary Exclusive To Female by SalC: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2013
Our secretary in the office is a man, I mean a married man.

(1) (Reply)

When Should Parents Stop Taking Responsssibility Over Their Children / Picture Of A Nairalander 125(one Twenty Five) Years Ago. / Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.