Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

LTE *learn To Earn* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LTE *learn To Earn* (2365 Views)

Free LTE Coin Mining / Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! / MTN 4G LTE Coverage Functions And Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Get equipped via training and upgrade from Learner status as a young and vibrant human being. Move from LEARNER to EARNER.

Nigeria's population is big enough for you to leverage with for good income be it daily, weekly or monthly.

One out of our various skills set modules will put you on the pedestal of @least #3k weekly earnings.

Its not free however we have a very fair and friendly payment proceedure for skills training service(s) process.

Imagine you are taught how to build just 20 customers that pay you even[b]#500[/b] monthly for your service(s).�
20×#500=#10k....and it can increase or you can charge� more to Earn more!!!☺☺☺

Our Online Skills Set Training is to groom and equip you for both online and offline earning(s). You will Learn a set skill and start to Earn with it after the 1st Module(5 days).
We have a discounted skill-set that cost as low as #5k which after just 5days of online short trainings, it will equip you and create an earning of @least #3k weekly from doing the simple task you've master, with the knowledge imparted in you.

We conduct screening to know which of our skill set best suits you using factors like your passion, age, time schedule, job, or talent to mention but few of our screening factorials.

Start your Year 2020 with an assurance of a better Income/financial status.

Send email with the word(LTE) to hicharlse@gmail.com or drop your WhatsApp number for screening & enrollment.

Don't be left out.�

Our Success Quote of LTE.!
People of accomplishments rarely sat back and let things happen to them, they went out to happen to things.

Join the classy earners.

Become a beneficiary of LTE!!!

Note: Deadline for January LTE discounted programs is 14th January 2020.

However we have batches so you are never too late to apply with hope of discounts.

Our Motto: Income to financial stability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Get equipped via training and upgrade from Learner status as a young and vibrant human being. Move from LEARNER to EARNER.

Nigeria's population is big enough for you to leverage with for good income be it daily, weekly or monthly.

One out of our various skills set modules will put you on the pedestal of @least #3k weekly earnings.

Good Morning....keep the registration on.
Regards
From LTE

Its not free however we have a very fair and friendly payment proceedure for skills training service(s) process.

Imagine you are taught how to build just 20 customers that pay you even[b]#500[/b] monthly for your service(s).�

Our Online Skills Set Training is to groom and equip you for both online and offline earning(s). You will Learn a set skill and start to Earn with it after the 1st Module(5 days).
We have a discounted skill-set that cost as low as #5k which after just 5days of online short trainings, it will equip you and create an earning of @least #3k weekly from doing the simple task you've master, with the knowledge imparted in you.

We conduct screening to know which of our skill set best suits you using factors like your passion, age, time schedule, job, or talent to mention but few of our screening factorials.

Send email with the word(LTE) to hicharlse@gmail.com or drop your WhatsApp number for screening & enrollment.

Don't be left out.�

People of accomplishments rarely sat back and let things happen to them, they went out to happen to things.

Join the classy earners.

However we have batches so you are never too late to apply with hope of discounts.

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Good Morning ....kindly keep the entries and registration on.

Regards
From LTE

Don't be left out.�

Join the classy earners.

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good PM Nairalanders.... Kindly keep the entries and registration coming.

Regards
From LTE

Imagine you are taught how to build just 20 customers that pay you even[b]#500 monthly for your service(s).�
[/b]

Don't be left out.�

Join the classy earners.

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Regards
From LTE

Imagine you are taught how to build just 20 customers that pay you even[b]#500
monthly for your service(s).�
[/b]

Don't be left out.�

Join the classy earners.

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Don't be left out.�

Join the classy earners.

Boss I couldn't find the account on fb
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Boss I couldn't find the account on fb

Search charlse.adarokaren
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Search charlse.adarokaren
done.. Friend request from sunny Oputa
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by SirGuddy: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo Nigeria Boasts Amazing Internet Speeds Up To 21.6 Mbps And At Best And Affordable Rates. Get Much More Data Volumes For Much Lesser Prices. We Now Offer You Glo Data At The Best Price 

*GLO SME DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 400mb 300
6k. 800mb 600
9k 1.2gb. 900
12k. 1.6gb 1200
15k. 2gb 1500
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by perrybrain(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Unfortunately am just seeing this today. Please is there still room for any entry?
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by chineduisaac(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2021
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2021
chineduisaac:
Good day sir
Please I want to join the LTE training
WhatsApp number: 09095238507

Reach out via facebook ID on the profile stop sending PMs or email requests.
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Regards
From LTE

Imagine you are taught how to build just 20 customers that pay you even[b]#500
monthly for your service(s).�
[/b]

Don't be left out.�

Join the classy earners.

How can i participate because i don't have Facebook?

Pls can you send me your whatsapp contact...?
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Olarewaju89:

How can i participate because i don't have Facebook?

Pls can you send me your whatsapp contact...?
Open a facebook account it's easy.
Olarewaju89:

Bro, I have opened Facebook, how can i find you.
Once done simply reach out to the facebook Id on my profile.

Cheers

@Seniorwriter
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Cheers

@Seniorwriter

Alright. I will let you know when am through.

How can i search for you on Facebook?
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Cheers

@Seniorwriter

Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Kindly stop quoting me on every thread ...else I'll have to ignore you completely.
I have told you how to reach out....so do the needful and stop asking me what is the next step on unrelated threads here on Nairaland...or are you a troll?
If you must quote me do it on here in my LTE Learn To Earn thread where our conversation started....this is my last response to your inappropriate and unappealing quotes.
Olarewaju89:

What!

Thank you sir.
Better.
Send a message to the facebook Id on my profile stating your interest and your moniker here.

@Seniorwriter
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Kindly stop quoting me on every thread ...else I'll have to ignore you completely.
I have told you how to reach out....so do the needful and stop asking me what is the next step on unrelated threads here on Nairaland...or are you a troll?
If you must quote me do it on here in my LTE Learn To Earn thread where our conversation started....this is my last response to your inappropriate and unappealing quotes.

@Seniorwriter

What!

Thank you sir.
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Better.
Send a message to the facebook Id on my profile stating your interest and your moniker here.

@Seniorwriter

What is your Facebook ld?
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Bbtyss: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
-
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Seniorwriter(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:

What is your Facebook ld?

I know you are not new here on Nairaland and i wonder why you are creating conversations that can attract a ban or you haven't gone through the Nairaland rules.
Go to my profile and read through my personal text you'll see the facebook ID there.
Remember to add your NL Moniker to the message you'll send on facebook.

@Seniorwriter
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I know you are not new here on Nairaland and i wonder why you are creating conversations that can attract a ban or you haven't gone through the Nairaland rules.
Go to my profile and read through my personal text you'll see the facebook ID there.

Ok

@Seniorwriter
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Olarewaju89: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

OK
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by Mide3367: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
man, your Sarah is ignoring my messages on Facebook after payment for a transaction. Kindly look into it
Re: LTE *learn To Earn* by eteebanky1: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thief!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Your Comfort Zone / Become A BAXI Agent Today And Earn Mouthwatering Commissions / How To Start An ISP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.