Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. (1107 Views)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Buying Or Moulding Blocks / For Sale (3 B/room) In Citec Estate Mbora, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by mashaun(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

Please advise me on whether to buy or to make blocks for a 3 bedroom flat project in Oyo State.

Please justify opinions with cost implications of materials if blocks are to be made and unit price of blocks if you support outright purchase.

Your candid advice is appreciated.
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by mashaun(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Your candid advice is urgently needed
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by bimmyo: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buying is better to make ur project faster but quality is not guaranteed. Making d blocks urself d quality is guaranteed but more expensive .
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
bimmyo: Buying is better to make ur project faster but quality is not guaranteed. Making d blocks urself d quality is guaranteed but more expensive .

it becomes expensive when you are producing small number of blocks, but when producing large numbers it becomes less expensive.
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buying is more xpensive,
My in lag was buying,my in villa was made,I was actually happier wit d one in villa.
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by eghosajohnny: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello all and how are you guys doing today hope great,In addition to my fellow friends moulding is cheaper stronger and to make it better get a space to enable it spread if you are using immediately don't stack the block remove to work in site,if you don't mind I am a builder and will be glad to work with you. Incase you want to contact me here is my number 07031886484
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 13, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello all and how are you guys doing today hope great,In addition to my fellow friends moulding is cheaper stronger and to make it better get a space to enable it spread if you are using immediately don't stack the block remove to work in site,if you don't mind I am a builder and will be glad to work with you. Incase you want to contact me here is my number 07031886484

How much do u charge per bag?
Re: Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. by mashaun(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello all and how are you guys doing today hope great,In addition to my fellow friends moulding is cheaper stronger and to make it better get a space to enable it spread if you are using immediately don't stack the block remove to work in site,if you don't mind I am a builder and will be glad to work with you. Incase you want to contact me here is my number 07031886484

i ll have asked you the same question euromillion asked.

let's know,who knows, other members may be interested if your charge is moderate.

the project is sited in Oyo state

euromilion:

How much do u charge per bag?

(1) (Reply)

It's Real,with Just 675,000 You Can Be A Land Owner In Ibeju Lekki / 1 Acre Of Land For Sale On Abaranje Road, Ikotun / Get Your Turkish Aluminum Balustrade At A Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.