Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buying Or Moulding Blocks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Or Moulding Blocks (16390 Views)

The Difference In Self Block Moulding And Buying Vaibrated Blocks / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Which Is Cheaper ; Buying Or Making Blocks For A 3 B/room Flat Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Or Moulding Blocks by ireneann: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
deleted
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by ireneann: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
How many blocks can one get from a bag of cement?
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2010
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by ireneann: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
[b]
Ytechconst:

It is advisable that you produce on site so as to save more, it is economic wise because cost of transportation will be out of it and damages due to movement will be reduced, also adequate supervision of mixing ration will be at your finger tip, all you need is to employ professionals who deal in production of blocks and paving stones, then seek their consent on the right mix ration that will be favourable, economic wise a little, a still attaining the best quality sandcrete blocks.

Visit this link http://properties.yemtechconstruction.com/index.php?p=1_5_Product-Service it will be very helpful to you, the webpage depicts contact of a well known fellow builder who produces blocks and paving stones using granite chips and other damp proof liquid materials, they usually produce for their own personal projects but upon request by reputable clients they offer supply and on site services especially on large construction projects.

They usually produce blocks that are solid enough and economic wise,we do patronize them whenever we have any construction around lekki, ajah axis, they offer on site production as well in any vicinity either lagos or any part of Nigeria so far the client is willing to bear the cost and pay for the quality. Visit the link and contact them for further clarification,

Thanks bro, keep it coming. i need more opinion.[/b]
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by kenoyad: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hello Ireneann,
Its good to seek opinion of others, what you are pondering about is a very simple case, if you are planning to start your own personal building, its better to get an expert to make your concrete blocks for you in your site but if its a contract, it depend on what that you quantified for the project work. I will advise that you use granite dust(chips) to make your blocks because there is no good sand in Lagos that has gum enough to make a solid block like in Ibadan and other cities.
The blocks that you see might be weak due to lots of factor but nevertheless, its mostly due to lack of needed experience to produce concrete blocks. I have not work in Lagos in recent time so, i cannot give definite specification but if its in Ibadan, I know what to give. Its only if I am there to see by myself. I wish you good success as you endeavor to start your project. I will be very happy to read from you in case there is any question that you need to ask, my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by durojim: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
How much is a block? How many blocks can be made from one bag in Ibadan. How much is the workmanship if you need to make your own blocks.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by kenoyad: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
Thank you,
For a vibrated machine produced concrete block. 9 inches cost #110 to 120 and 6 inches cost 100 to 110 in Ibadan depending on area. If its molding block on site, it depends because you will just pay for workmanship per bag while you produce the materials needed. The materials needed are mainly sand, water and cement but in Lagos that there is no sand with enough gum, you may use stone dust. I do make block on site here in Ibadan and its cheaper. I have guys that I used and they are very good in block production, so if you need to make block on site, please contact me. my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com or 08098503534.
Regards.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by kenoyad: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
workmanship is negotiable if its Lagos but if its Ibadan, I will collect #800 per bag and I will advise that you produce 30 blocks from a bag for 9 inches.
Thanks.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by ireneann: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2010
kenoyad:

Thank you,
For a vibrated machine produced concrete block. 9 inches cost #110 to 120 and 6 inches cost 100 to 110 in Ibadan depending on area. If its molding block on site, it depends because you will just pay for workmanship per bag while you produce the materials needed. The materials needed are mainly sand, water and cement but in Lagos that there is no sand with enough gum, you may use stone dust. I do make block on site here in Ibadan and its cheaper. I have guys that I used and they are very good in block production, so if you need to make block on site, please contact me. my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com or 08098503534.
Regards.

What size of block is best for building a bungalow? 6inches or 9inches?
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by kenoyad: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Ireeann,
The best size is 9 inches, i am very sorry for late responce.
Thanks.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by ireneann: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
kenoyad:

@Ireeann,
The best size is 9 inches, i am very sorry for late responce.
Thanks.

Thanks bro
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by kenoyad: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
I wish you great success as you endeavor to start your project.
have a nice day.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by funsam85: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Thanks for the enlightment.Pls am new into the thread anD I really love what you guys are doing.Pls keep it up.
My quetions are
1. What is the workmanship for blockmaking like in abeokuta?
2.If I want to make 30 nine inches block from a bag of cement what is the mix ratio of cement to sand to water?
thanks
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by megatek: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
TO LET: 3 bedroom flat at iyanaipaja side for 180k
nature of property: 3 bedroom flat
condition of compound: fenced and ground well cemented
description: 3 bedroom flat with 2 toilets, 2 baths, 3 bedrooms ,
other conditions: master room ensuite, borehole water, compound fenced, and serene natural environment
rent: #180,000 x 1 yr

interested clients should call 08035733348
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by Crackberry: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
funsam85: Thanks for the enlightment.Pls am new into the thread anD I really love what you guys are doing.Pls keep it up.
My quetions are
1. What is the workmanship for blockmaking like in abeokuta?
2.If I want to make 30 nine inches block from a bag of cement what is the mix ratio of cement to sand to water?
thanks
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by NextLevels1: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2013
@kanoyad
Great Job! since u work in Ib, can u pls help me on this; i nid a plot of land in Akobo or Jericho area which is nt more dan 300k. Thank you
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by fargshed: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Next Levels: @kanoyad
Great Job! since u work in Ib, can u pls help me on this; i nid a plot of land in Akobo or Jericho area which is nt more dan 300k. Thank you
Hi kanoyad, I dont think you can get a plot of land in Akobo now at that rate not even at 500k, but you can get in olorunda area near Akobo.
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by fendorf(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Contact us for your building materials granite,sharpsand and sandfilling.08053447675 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by Mrnosa: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
pls any idea on where i can do block testing in lagos
Re: Buying Or Moulding Blocks by Captainmen: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
MENSHACK RESOURCES PVT
OLOSAN IBADAN OYO STATE
We deliver to any location in IBADAN the best standard building material e.g Strong Building Block, All kinds of stones,sands and building machineries/ man power (laborers). We also operate on house finances system and discount considerations. We are professional builder focus on mini duplexes and mini bungalows.
WE ALSO HAVE COMPLETE BLOCK MOULDING MACHINE FOR RENT .
Thanks and I wish you all the best .
PLS CONTACT US ON : 08037285695 , 07026248665

(1) (Reply)

11 Questions To Ask When Renting A Property / Does Landlord Have Right To Break And Enter Tenant's Flat? / Why Do People Park At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.