Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. (633 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by olabukola: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
http://kevindjakpor..co.uk/2013/11/lagos-to-deport-more-igbos-if-ngigeapc.html

Information filtering from Lagos sanitation organization; Kick Against In discipline (KAI) says the Lagos state government is planning to deport more Igbos from the state if the APC candidate in the forthcoming Anambra state election does not win the state governorship election.

Ibos should behave in Anambra or else!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op, you are a worthless piece of crap. Go get yourself to school first then hustle like your mates not coming to Nairaland to spit trash..mumu
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by Lamasta(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Do I need to comment @ OP?
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by dahfweshdude69: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
u are just daft...plain foolishness...Wetyn concern Lagos and anambra?.
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by olabukola: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why are you guys writing Shyte, am I d owner of the blog that reported the news? Face the news and let me be. You guys better vote Ngugi or face the music. We have spoken.
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yoruba and igbos who beg pass hahahahahah.....they have sold all dia fadas lands to igbos now they are buried beside soakpits....lol
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
olabukola: Why are you guys writing Shyte, am I d owner of the blog that reported the news? Face the news and let me be. You guys better vote Ngugi or face the music. We have spoken.

Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by geeez: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chuksphil2go: Yoruba and igbos who beg pass hahahahahah.....they have sold all dia fadas lands to igbos now they are buried beside soakpits....lol

And it's interesting that we can deport you at will
Re: Lagos To Deport More Ibos If Ngige Lose The Election. by Dejohnbull: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chuksphil2go: Yoruba and igbos who beg pass hahahahahah.....they have sold all dia fadas lands to igbos now they are buried beside soakpits....lol

(1) (Reply)

Oduahgate, Ethnicity And The Challenge Of A Nation By Abiola Solanke / Photos: Gov Chime Spotted In Scotland For Son's Graduation / Letter To Mr President!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.