Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Letter To Mr President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Mr President!!! (619 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption / What Would You Do If You Were Mr President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 1:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Good day sir,

I would love to see you and talk to you...I am a legal citizen and gone to school and cant find work and all...If it will take me to trek from my zone to ABUJA and come and see you then i wont mind as long as you dont tell the soldiers watching you to give me a lead to shut up...I wont die anyway but live as God said so but if you ever get to read this messagei am crying and willing to see you as my president...I want to work for my country and am tired of applying for job in my field and people with English language as a course of study get the Job..Is that how Nigeria will be great

I have been a teacher in Askira UBA in Askira Local Government as a teacher for a whole year and i have a record of outstanding because i did not leave my post and also as a polling officer during the 2011 elections as the head of all the Poll officers in my area which is Askira,Askira Uba,GBoza,Mubi....I did my best to serve the nation and at a point it got to a risk because some people thought we were taking sides and surely i know you are the good luck so did my best in all that regions also that you be our able president....

I could not sleep in my Lodge because they say i loved PDP and you should know how much they would have hated PDP in Borno but i made sure that everything went well with no rigging and ensuring every body to know in my zones that JEG is the man for us and yes i really did my best....I could not come home straight after the election as there were people waiting for us coming from UBA,MUBI,GBOZA,to obe road to slaughter us and then i had to device a way for the ladies we all campaigned for you to win to get a flight at Maiduguri and left with our faith because we had to leave Askira uba,to Uba,then to Mubi,and move on and thank God we got to Yola and slept on the road at the park and we moved through Markurdi to Anambra from Yola park and settled at Iyyiaalaa just because of you.

They gave us an option which was to jump inside the well when they arrive or dagger us...would you have wished that for your son Dad?i mean that chubby son of you?no..dont wish that....

President...I am on a mission now to see you in person and i mean it...Grade me and put me in a post thats suitable because i want to always be a responsible NIGERIAN CITIZEN...
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Am ok but it hurts deep....
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^^^

How dare someone from the North like you expect an Ijaw President to meet with you? The Ijaws believe you northerners only depend on their oil. They believe you are a parasite to them. They believe they have no right to be working as the government should be paying them from oil money to sit at home, drink ogogoro and make babies. They believe Northerners are muslims and Boko Haram sympathizers. Now tell me why you deserve to meet Ijaw president.

At the end of the day, the President still needs your vote again in 2015 because he is a christian and his opponent is a muslim who is going to Islamize Nigeria when he becomes president. Despite the fact that the president hasn't done anything to improve the lives of ordinary men in the streets, he still needs your votes and effort again in 2015 for being a christian.

Please vote for him again and also tell your friends and family to vote for him again. I expect you to eventually meet the president if he wins again.

I wish you "FRENCH AIR" eventually..........
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 1:56am On Nov 27, 2013
I am not fro the north my brother...I am from Ilorin Kwara and raised in England and live in South west...OYO/OSHUN.ONDO,EKITI
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sentiments....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by Smuthx(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
What you wrote is incoherent. You were in the north when there was volence after the elections in 2011 and your life was threatned. You wrote you in stay in sw now. Do you live in north now? How does this waranty wanting to see the president? You are aware we are in 2013 and can travel out of the north if you want 2.
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2013
i know i want to see that man and still on d matter...it nor concern you...
Re: Letter To Mr President!!! by seangy4konji: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
You are still failing Mr president.

(1) (Reply)

APGA Thanks Jonathan As Obiano Ascribes Victory To Governor Obi’s Work. / Peace Mass Transit Boss Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Enugu / Second North-east Economic Summit, Live On Nta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.