Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Cult Members' Weddings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cult Members' Weddings (2075 Views)

HORROR: Incest 'cult' Started By A Brother & Sister Who Had Sex With Each Other! / Beware Of Robbers At Weddings & Receptions / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Members' Weddings by tiebe: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
I was recently at someone's wedding and at the reception, his fellow cult members came and did a parade for him. now, before the wedding, I had no idea he was a cultist. but now, thanks to the parade, we now all know.

so, my question is, is this cult parade only done for a few of the cult members? abi na all? (cos i'm sure he's not the first cult member who's wedding i have attended. so, why is his own the first i'm seeing the parade?) also, i was told sometimes the brides do not know till the wedding day! is it that some cultists pay their members not to attend? does anyone else have this experience? also, apart from the parade, is there anything else at a wedding that can hint at whether or not the groom (or bride) is a cultist? cheesy
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by tiebe: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
LOL! i hear u!
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by Abidex114(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Hmm! Coming back to comment. CULT is not a small word. :-XHmm! Coming back to comment. CULT is not a small word.
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by bebe2(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
419 dey invite their colleagues to their weddings, why not cult members . After all naija we dey everything goes , SMH
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by tpia5: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2013
what's the point of the topic?

and must you give voice to every question that pops into your head?

na so craze dey start o.
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by pickabeau1: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2013
which cult
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by tiebe: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2013
tpia@:
what's the point of the topic?

and must you give voice to every question that pops into your head?

na so craze dey start o.

what's d point of every topic that is on nairaland? and dnt worry, if i crase, e no go disturb you. anyways, i ws interested in d gist cos i heard some brides dnt knw till d wedding day that their husbands were cultists. so, i wanna know if anyone else has seen such happening. and also, i really wanna know how come it doesnt seem to be done for every cult member. :d
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by MCKULQ(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
@OP Did you eat and take there drink?
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by tpia5: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
ti-ebe:

what's d point of every topic that is on nairaland? and dnt worry, if i crase, e no go disturb you. anyways, i ws interested in d gist cos i heard some brides dnt knw till d wedding day that their husbands were cultists. so, i wanna know if anyone else has seen such happening. and also, i really wanna know how come it doesnt seem to be done for every cult member. :d

Its ok to run your enquiries through the filter of common sense before posting.
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by Ohibenemma(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is your marriage failing? Check here...

www.nairaland.com/1510841/marriage-failing-check
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by tiebe: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:

yeah yeah yeah, warreva. u try. say all u want. but u sha branched here.
Re: Cult Members' Weddings by Merkki(f): 1:31am On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:

wtf! Bookmarked! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues with my English Language. Please Help. / Wife Gets Sexy Bra, Panties & Others 4rm A Male Frend,advice D Hubby / A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.