Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash (1122 Views)

11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Message From ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by horlatunde(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Festus Iyayi
By SaharaReporters, New York
The ongoing Academic Staff Union of
Universities (ASUU) strike has claimed its
biggest casualty as renowned writer,
university teacher and activist Festus
Iyayai died in a road accident on his way
to the national congress of ASUU in
Kano.
ASUU President Dr. Nasir Fagge
confirmed his death to SaharaReporters.
He said the sad news was broken to the
union a few hours ago.
The professor died on a failed portion of
a Nigerian highway around Lokoja in
Kogi state according to ASUU.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/former-ASUU-president-festus-iyayi-dies-tragic-car-crash
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fynesboi..trust me,my Eyes are on you.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Fynestboi: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Annie2gud: Fynesboi..trust me,my Eyes are on you.
wetin i do this time again undecided
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fynestboi: wetin i do this time again undecided
ur smal power as a Mod dey shack you ko?i saw how,you closed that thread.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Fynestboi: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Annie2gud: ur smal power as a Mod dey shack you ko?i saw how,you closed that thread.
then why wont i undecided undecided

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland. angry angry angry
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Back to topic,Rip Sir!!!
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by immortalvoices(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Now that the strike is about to be suspended on thursday though, do I really wants to go back to school?!?
#TEAMOLODO grin

Back to topics...now I think ASUU may just find another reason to continue the strike

RIP TO THE DEAD

Hmmm the lackadaisical nature of the civil servant (repairs of federal roads) is killing another civil servant!!!
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by horlatunde(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
immortalvoices: Now that the strike is about to be suspended on thursday though, do I really wants to go back to school?!?
#TEAMOLODO grin

Back to topics...now I think ASUU may just find another reason to continue the strike

RIP TO THE DEAD

Hmmm the lackadaisical nature of the civil servant (repairs of federal roads) is killing another civil servant!!!
The uniben chairman of ASUU said on TVC at 4pm dat d NEC meeting shedule to hold may be prosponed because of d accident..... this is a big blow to the resumption date.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fynestboi: then why wont i undecided undecided

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland. angry angry angry
Mah check am.dont even think of cowerin away,i'm comin Back to Nail you.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by immortalvoices(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Annie2gud: Mah check am.dont even think of cowerin away,i'm comin Back to Nail you.

@Annie2gud I see you pains sumtyms "power corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

@fynestboy or girl (don't knw if u ar male in female) you should av explain in a calm polite way befitting of a Moderators...but then dis is nairaland and the Gangs of dictatorial moderators

In yezudo voice "plis I min it in a nice way mod"
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Fynestboi: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Annie2gud: Mah check am.dont even think of cowerin away,i'm comin Back to Nail you.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided careful
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
rip sir, may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss and to think that i had high hopes for the meeting tomorrow, na next year tins o
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Cuteclem: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
horlatunde: The uniben chairman of ASUU said on TVC at 4pm dat d NEC meeting shedule to hold may be prosponed because of d accident..... this is a big blow to the resumption date.

if them pospone it more may die on their way back this is a warning to them to think that uniben could agree to dash away the of many nigeria student just because of alawonce
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Cuteclem: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
horlatunde: The uniben chairman of ASUU said on TVC at 4pm dat d NEC meeting shedule to hold may be prosponed because of d accident..... this is a big blow to the resumption date.

if them pospone it more may die on their way back this is a warning to them to think that uniben could agree to dash away the hope of many nigeria student just because of alawonce selfish reasons
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by amlos007(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Let them continue to die bcz of greed,assuming theyv called of the strike last week tuesday after GEJ pleaded with them,will this man have died?meeting upon meeting,heaven help those who help them selves o.RIP sha.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by coalcoal1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
So sad
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Fynestboi: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by horlatunde(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fynestboi: https://www.nairaland.com/1514507/prof-iyayi-dies-car-crash#19482660
my thread was open b4 dat one... so close dat one instead of dis.. don't play politics ooo mr moderator
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Successguilders: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
immortalvoices: .

@Annie2gud I see you pains sumtyms "power corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

@fynestboy or girl (don't knw if u ar male in female) you should av explain in a calm polite way befitting of a Moderators...but then dis is nairaland and the Gangs of dictatorial moderators

In yezudo voice "plis I min it in a nice way mod"
Moderator please learn dialogue befor war, that is, learn to warn warmly befor cold action. We are not fools spending our time here. Thanks
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Fynestboi: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided careful
Jack Bauer,i'm @ liberty to speak against injustice.u dont just closed threads like that,simply becuase you re a Mod ish.anyway thats ur biz.
Re: Former ASUU President Festus Iyayidies In Tragic Car Crash by Annie2gud(f): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Fynestboi: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided careful
oliver Quinn,i'm @ liberty to speak against injustice.u dont just closed threads like that,simply becuase you re a Mod ish.anyway thats ur biz.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Angry At ASUU- President Goodluck / Gain Admission Into 200 Level Through An Ijmb (a Level) Program Into Any Univers / KAUST Undergraduate Research Competition (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.