Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do (2259 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / It ended in praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by hadiza30(f): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
My dear, it might not be something easy to do but i'd advice u take ur mind off the issue for sometime. Get busy doing other things, go out, meet pple, enjoy urself n pray fervently. If there is someone who can solve your problem is Jesus. Concentrating on other things takes the stress off u and helps ur appreciate the chosen one Better when he does come along. For i know he will come my sister. Just have faith and be patient b/c u will find out he was worth waiting for all this while. kiss
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by MrCrackles(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2008
@poster-ur post baffles me!
desperation would do u no good!
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by Afribiz(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
@Ayo,
Pls connect the poster to your cousin. Who knows, she might be his missing rib.
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by ragola(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST, I THINK I NEED TO SPEAK WITH ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN REALLY GET THE DETAILS OF UR SITUATION COS I KNOW U MAY NOT DISCLOSE EVRYTHING HERE ON THE WEB. SO MY CONTACT ADDRESS IS jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. FOR MID NIGHT CALLS 07035287603 AND 08051125687
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by Afribiz(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2008
ragola:

MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST, I THINK I NEED TO SPEAK WITH ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN REALLY GET THE DETAILS OF UR SITUATION COS I KNOW You MAY NOT DISCLOSE EVRYTHING HERE ON THE WEB. SO MY CONTACT ADDRESS IS jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. FOR MID NIGHT CALLS 07035287603 AND 08051125687
GOD BLESS YOU

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by MrCrackles(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2008
ragola:

MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST, I THINK I NEED TO SPEAK WITH ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN REALLY GET THE DETAILS OF UR SITUATION COS I KNOW You MAY NOT DISCLOSE EVRYTHING HERE ON THE WEB. SO MY CONTACT ADDRESS IS jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. FOR MID NIGHT CALLS 07035287603 AND 08051125687
GOD BLESS YOU

come pastor, you must be so gullible to believe the poster!

dont you think it is someone just having a banter on nairaland?

u jumped in, started calling the name of christ, and wan come hook up?!

awoof na him wey go kill people pass poverty for this world! grin
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by ula(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2008
please dont be desperate. when its God's time 4 u, u'll get married. dont even scare men away now, but be on guard because a lot will pretend knowing what you have in mind and leave you high and dry when you want them to be the 1.

my dear God is in control. if your desperation takes the better part of you, trust me, you'll make the greatest mistake of your life.
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by nana(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2008
ragola:

GOD BLESS YOU
Ologbon d'ori eja mu. See as u dey use Holy Holy do hide and seek for here. Hypocrite like u! Can't u read?! U dey look for Mugu,Mr.Jonnycool. grin angry
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by topup: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
Maybe you need to be in the right places, places where you will find people who have similar beliefs as you. This means that the things you are not comfortable with doing they also aren't comfortable doing. Don't think that hiding is going to help you find that person. You need to meet more people, and open your eyes, there are suitable matches everywhere. Are you really limiting your criteria, do you reject every guy who doesn't fall into the age category or the religion or other categories, also it depends how much emphasis you pay on physical attraction??
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by 4answers: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2008
Desperation can be dangerous most times. I advice that u pray over it, do not allow it to weigh u down, if you do that will be the beginning of ur trouble, be positive and smart about. mix up with people but do not give them the impression that you are desperate. And please do not be too greedy in ur search. If u can not find an already made man find one and make him.

best of luck
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2008
saha:

Appreciate yourself 1st,know yourself shape your destiny to the best of your ability.Things done in desperation aren't d best.remember marry in haste repent at leisure.Being religious isn't a crime just learn to love who u are & don't pressurise yourself

@saha
You know i've searched all the threads to view your contact details to no avail.
How can i reach you now?
Please my number is 07020014058
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by coolier(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2008
Desperation is not a good thing. Your time will come.
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by GucciBabe(f): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2008
y dont you auction yourself on ebay grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by steaming(f): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
you can a group of single women boldly praying for husbands on www.helpgetmarried.com.

Are you for real?
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by JustGood(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
If you're desperate like that to be married, you're not alone.
There are quite a few women here who have been unable to stay in families; they are divorced, some with kids, and are quite desperate. There also some who just have the wrong attitude and so have become absolutely repellent to decent men. There are also the very few who are just unfortunate and for one reason or the other have not been able to find decent men.
Of course there are also some who know that they are hopeless with regards to finding any man because they know, after many attempts, that no man will ever agree to settle with them
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by ken20(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2008
Hi,
It will really pay you to still be unmarried now to get a Godly and a good husband God is preparing for you than to be desperate and get married now and as a result, you'll also be desperate to want to divorce! Broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. This shall not be your portion.
In fact, how old are you that you are complaining? It is better to be 35years and remain unmarried till God directs your Mr right to you than getting maried at b26years and you are facing or undergoing hell in your marriage!
Wait for God's time.
How much faith you have in God determines how patient you'll be!
Or are you even presentable as a wife? Do you have those good qualities a wife should posses? Do you have a good character? aSK yourself many questions to ascertain where the problem is. If you discover where, work on yourself. Very important, be very friendly and approachable. God will help you.
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by Cayon(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2008
@ seun

Re your post in july (1st page).

In other words marriage is like slavery? hmmm, And to say I was eying you angry angry embarassed grin  Now I am disappointedoh well!!

@poster:

Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding[b] ring[/b], suffe[b]ring[/b].  so don't rush, take it easy and slow.  Look at me, I am in my 30Ts and not married.  You think I am going to walk around crying boo hoo boo hoo I don't have a husband.  Heck no.  If a husband comes my way I'll take it but I sure do love my single and independent life.
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by steaming(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
you can a group of single women boldly praying for husbands on www.helpgetmarried.com.

The site is beautiful, you will be glad you visited. Thanx for the link
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by SimiBrasil(f): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2008
every problem is solves by prayer, believe, faith and patience

Dont rush the river, she flows by itself
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by syren: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
*sighs*

what to do? undecided
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by RichyBlacK(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
topup:

Maybe you need to be in the right places, places where you will find people who have similar beliefs as you. This means that the things you are not comfortable with doing they also aren't comfortable doing. Don't think that hiding is going to help you find that person. You need to meet more people, and open your eyes, there are suitable matches everywhere. Are you really limiting your criteria, do you reject every guy who doesn't fall into the age category or the religion or other categories, also it depends how much emphasis you pay on physical attraction??

Nne topup,

What happened to your signature pink? Please bring pink back! grin
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2009
Everyone won't do this thing called marriage!
Re: I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do by olanajim(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2009
@poster,
I do not believe that there is need for desperation on your path, neither do I think men are in short supply. When you limit the men you want to what you dream of, every night, you limit the chance of meeting the man God destined for you.

It is not too late though. But like seun pointed out, desperate people easily fall into error.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? / Why Cant Parent Say Sorry? / Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.