Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

May D And His Cute Son!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And His Cute Son!! (30395 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / May D And His Son (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by victorv12(m): 1:12am On Nov 13, 2013
That guy is a grass cutter. See those eyes? I know when I see them. The guy should slow down...He's a family man now, he shouldn't be smoking too much reefer.
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by drnairalov: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Unproctected sex is so high nowadaz...I thought dey said AIDS is real

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Merkki(f): 1:14am On Nov 13, 2013
dannydaniels: undecided undecidedOh boy see may d lips......choi....en don kush S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ teh en lips don turn black....omo I wonder h̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
ϖ many yrs Θε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ remain Fø̲̣̣я Your lyf span.......btw....†ђî§ baby sef...ebi lyk say e don Θε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kuSh too...omo see seriousness
Throw that BB away. It's becoming an embarrassment.

6 Likes

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Take it easy with the smoking mr. May d.
Stop telling us you rented a house for 140m... like seriously?? You think we dat dumb??

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by ukpaku: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2013
pls celebrate with me on my birth day.
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by sugaarbear(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2013
140 mill on a rented apartment? I thought hes got is own house already
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by ojimbo(m): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2013
engineerd: LMFAO....i swear i was scared when i saw the baby's face......The boy LOOKS like a BUSH BABY!!!!!!
how were you when you were born? I guess you still remain the most beautiful baby born, ever recorded in that hospital. Yeye man
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by victorlexa(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Mehn... I cn see OZiL in dis baby
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by pheivor(f): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2013
Possibly d camera flash disturbed d baby's eyes

4 Likes

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by victorazy(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2013
engineerd: LMFAO....i swear i was scared when i saw the baby's face......The boy LOOKS like a BUSH BABY!!!!!!
Haba!
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Gwekzy: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Is Mayd a burnt offering escapee Wats up wit his lips??

1 Like

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2013
may d,140m for a rented apartment?are u high on hypo?..,i just dey look you o,when that tym kum i no go contribute any money for one bedroom face me i face you apartment o.
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by yinparc: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Fine,but is it posible 2 rent a house of 140m?
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Zamizoni(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2013

HMMMM.... SEE U DEY JUDGE SOMEONE PICKIN HERE, MAY D TRY KEEP HIM OWN PICKIN, SHOW AM TO THE WORLD, YOU BORN UR OWN CARRY THROWEY FOR CEMETERY FOR NIGHT because U SAY HE LOOK LIKE SMIGOL FOR LORD OF THE RING,... HMMMMM SEE YA LIFE!!!

3 Likes

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by shikenosa: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2013
140mil to rent house...somebodi wake me up
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by haibe(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2013
The baby is cute, the camera may have made his eyes that way, check your pictures when you were young and you will notice something funny, it doesn't mean yoi aren't cute.

1 Like

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by haibe(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2013
pheivor: Possibly d camera flash disturbed d baby's eyes

exactly what would have happened, a picture of mine when I was young look that way.
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by haibe(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2013
victorlexa: Mehn... I cn see OZiL in dis baby

lol...wot came to my mind too
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by haibe(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Merkki:
Throw that BB away. It's becoming an embarrassment.

seriously!!
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by 9jahubcom(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2013
nice

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by haibe(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2013
drnairalov: Unproctected sex is so high nowadaz...I thought dey said AIDS is real

if you are not sure, you can experiment it with different ladies.

1 Like

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by iamdsam: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2013
Ok. I don here. I pray he takes care of the boy wella
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
this baby na segun 'eye-rinze' o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Foolish guy....u don't do things because others re doing them
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: MayD has infected that little child with his oju eyin (small eyes).
He lives in a rented apartment in magodo, he rented another house for his babymama @ magodo.
Wetin concern you?
Last Bullet:
Aproko is a cancerous disease!

What is this one saying?? Oga park well jare! Mtcheew!
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by lymelyte(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2013
May D !May D! May D! ,how many times I call you? Do make you quit Igbo oo. All your lip don coat finish.. Abeg try mak u dey leave the klaro.
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by tinoblinx: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2013
U guys v seen a cute n bold kid and u r running ur mouths abt shit that don't matter. Chek urselves n that kid and rate who s better looking....
Meanwhile, it is now a tradition in d country for rich celebs 2av kids out of wedlock, and yet a taboo 4a normal girl 2get pregnant... How crazy it is 2imagine..
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2013
That unfair.... Innocent Boy
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by tinoblinx: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2013
shikenosa: 140mil to rent house...somebodi wake me up

Nobody said may D rented an apartment for #140m. The gist said he rented an apartment 4himself, and the apartment was rumoured 2hav been bought for #140m by may D. Pls read well 2avoid misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Ishilove: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2013
I simply loathe that tag 'baby mama'. The society has gone to the dogs. angry
Re: May D And His Cute Son!! by Adedayo516(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013
squaddy:

Hahahahah...I can't fit laff...new on NL...so I think a grand welcome would befit a guy of my potential

*yabbing starts*
OH....MY....GOODNESS! What a spectacular achievement! Somebody please build a luxurious altar to commemorate Mr Squaddy's divine-like feat, thank you. #Learner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Or Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better? / Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos / TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.