Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos (30525 Views)

Susan Eniolorunda Opens SE Creation HAIR-BEAUTY & FASHION House In Abuja (Photo) / Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) / Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie (2) (3) (4)

Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by AlexReports(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Barely a month after she was crowned as Face Of Culture Nigeria Queen‎ in Abuja, Miss Susan Eniolorunda has hit the news again with the release of stunning photoshoot taken in choice locations in Abuja.

The Kogi state Born model who was signed to Amity Global Models defeated about 30 contestants to emerge th‎e Nigerian cultural Queen. Susan recently called on the Ministry of Education and Nigerian Government to encourage the used of Nigerian indigenous languages from primary to University as part of school subjects or curriculum.

‎As at press time plans are already at the advanced stage to launch her project with high powered media conference in Abuja.  Last night she was honoured with an award as Nigerian Beauty Q‎ueen of the Year at the 15th Anniversary Edition Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja pageant held in Transcorp Hilton- Abuja.

While appreciating all who supported her, she has this to say ",I really want to appreciate My Mum-The woman who's always behind me day and night always leading me through the right way, my brother and sisters who are always there to help and support me, My main man Idris, the guy who keeps me going, My Friends  Rekiyat, Prince, Frank And Sarah People who never forsake me, My organization Face of Culture, My Ceo Mr Roland, My Manager AlexReport- The man who leads me through the right part and My Awesome Friend Hon Ejiro- The man who always comes to my aid when I feel there's no hope again and finally to this two awesome beauty queen who helped me both in my modeling career and my personal life -Queen Jennifer igwegbe and Queen Rita Onyinye Oguebie. And also to my other friends and well wishers. God will continue to bless and protect you for making me who I am today and making me reach this position. As I further my dreams and career I pray God give you all the strength to continue with me. I want to also use this opportunity to announce my up-coming birthday which is on the 8th December by going to the Motherless babies home on the 8th of November to celebrate a Month before my birthday with them. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/11/amazing-queen-susan-eniolorunda-face-of.html?m=0

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by AlexReports(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
IG: @alexreports

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by AlexReports(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
@alexreports30

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Ufranklin92(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
nice kiss

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
She no day smile ni

19 Likes

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by damton(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Beautiful.

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
SON: grandma is so annoying,I wish she could just die
MOM: you are mad,its your mother that will die and not my mother

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Drsheddy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Accept JESUS as Your Savior today: You must put your faith in Jesus Christ, and Him alone for your salvation. The blood of Christ does you no good until you receive Him by faith. The Bible says, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by allanphash7(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nothing to say for now
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by temitayomie: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am I the only one that think she look better than that MBGN winner (Miss Nigeria)?. But in all honesty, we should be celebrating culture related programs like this than that MBGN stuff.

#my opinion though

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
B
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by chinoify: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
good
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Flashh: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Snowangel4:
She no day smile ni
Maybe she has mouth odour.

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Emmafrancis: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vaseline!!!!!
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by coolfredo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by HirstMOG(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abuja men!!!
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Drsheddy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Vaseline!!!!!

For what??
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Itzjoy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
I love her lips
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by pwettycecy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fyn gal lukn chewing gum
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Obrigardo: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
shey make dem turn this FORUM to BLOG now? abi oga seun nor wan buy house for banana island? grin grin grin grin

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Emmafrancis: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Drsheddy:

For what??
to draw apple and serpent
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Flashh:

Lolzz
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Flashh:

Lolzz cheesy
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Precious91(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice pics.She looks lovely
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by JohnEazy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
mod pls go to the educational or joke section and push something reasonable to front page.....

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
All dis NL Mods..
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015

Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pretty kiss
Re: Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos by prettyjo(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
she is very beautiful.

Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money