Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. (5602 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
The Diamond singer only bought the palatial pad in Los Angeles a year ago, her relentless touring schedule and non-stop work commitments mean she hasn’t stayed there enough to make it worth keeping the home free for her own use.

The property boasts seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and 20 parking spaces.

Rihanna spared no expense on the luxury property which has pretty much every amenity that any girl in the world could ask for.
The home is decorated in neutral cream and white tones and is quintessential California living with several indoor-outdoor spaces, including what appears to be the singer's bedroom, with a perfect view of the pool.

Pics below.

Aerial shots of the magnificent mansion show the sprawling grounds which are surrounded by mature Oak and Sycamore trees.

What a view! Rihanna previously tweeted about waking up every morning at dawn to watch the sun rise over her pool
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013

Plush: The home is decorated with luxurious cream and white textiles
Lounge chairs and cushioned seating line the perimeter.

Elbow room: A sprawling kitchen provides plenty of space for entertaining

Room for guests: Tables in an informal dining area are perfect for having friends over
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013

Entertaining: A pool features mood lighting and fountains

Evening dip: With all of this space, tenants could certainly enjoy a quiet swim after a hard day

Cozy: A fireplace in the corner of a bedroom will offer warmth during chilly nights
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013

Parking lot or entrance? The property has enough space for 20 cars, according to reports

A super wide zero edge swimming pool comes equipped with a poolside BBQ and bar.
Rihanna's amazing backyard, which is approximately 6000 sq ft, also has an additional BBQ and fire pit on the sun deck and a jacuzzi.

Hot tub: A jacuzzi also features at the end of the extra large pool
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wow, dis ouse is it
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by mrlaw93(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
confirmu nio
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: .

Why you come dey post full stop na?

The thread neva enter front page and una don start competition of first to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013

Modern: Fixtures in a bathroom are up to date, while the walls appear to be embossed with an animal print pattern

Relaxation: The bathroom features stone walls for a natural look

To the bar: Another lounging area boasts enough wall space for a gargantuan flat screen television, and several seats at the bar
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013

Fortress: The concrete home is contrasted with the lush greenery surrounding it

Peace and quiet: Warm lighting and another fireplace provide another relaxing setting

California living: The home is quintessentially California, with several indoor-outdoor spaces
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013

Humble beginnings: Rihanna grew up in a relatively small home in Barbados where she lived until she was 16

The End.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmtE364iNxCFAgNg6iJ-VDYbLYzH0q_pakE7_QSeP4etwGguE2[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cool
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fckyourman: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Imagin 1.9b naira for this house, and yet you see naija people building 12b naira building in abuja the house no fit pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Airforce1(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Paradise on earth shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: Paradise on earth shocked shocked
No dear, paradise is more breath- taking.

Money is good grin
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 5:12am On Nov 13, 2013
fckyourman: Imagin 1.9b naira for this house, and yet you see naija people building 12b naira building in abuja the house no fit pass this one.

That is how they waste money in Nigeria all in a bid to keep up with the big man lifestyle.
I doubt any house in the whole of Abuja is as fine as this one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by fELiscatus: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Joavid:
No dear, paradise is more breath- taking.

Money is good grin

No be lie you talk.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by demelza: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

That is how they waste money in Nigeria all in a bid to keep up with the big man lifestyle.
I doubt any house in the whole of Abuja is as fine as this one.
Well I would like to believe that the cost of building materials is on the high side here.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Airforce1(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Well I would like to believe that the cost of building materials is on the high side here.

Na to dey analyse people life u sabi..
See wetin your mate don achieve...

Yeye girl..
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Danhumprey: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2013
All these for a young gal? When would she get married and settle down? Is she the only one who would be living in that mansion? Or she's gonna be living with ghost? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Danhumprey: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Yeye girl..
I doubt Demelza would let this slide. I hope you're poised to recieve whatever bomb she's gonna throw at you? grin
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by AbuMikey(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2013

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Smily202(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Yeye girl..

why do someppl always like post comment with insult. ......they like throw bomb first .......Nawa ooooh
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Nothing special about the house, I think its rather too expensive.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by demelza: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Yeye girl..
See wetin dey talk. You wey siddon dey criticize your pikin agemate nko?
Grandpapa like you.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2013
I honestly wouldn't mind sleeping in that toilet
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Dannylux: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2013
my chick cry
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by swtpearl: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
cool
my gal always on point•
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by IAMBREEZY: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by deor03(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2013
HOw do these guy maintain these big houses?

Do they sign maintenace contracts too
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2013
jezzzzzzzzzzz.....
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. by PhilipTosin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
And she's just 25, me too i'll be wealthy by God's grace. I'll neva give up because Rihanna is my age mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Very Strange Baby Born In Benue State / Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.