Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess (5581 Views)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by helobabe: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
@GISTMORE

The super Roman Goddess who cause stare at oritsefemi and nabila wedding is here with her bursting and banging body.

See photos below...

http://gistmore.com/photos-super-curvy-roman-goddess

Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by helobabe: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by helobabe: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ugly! I can imagine the odours emanating from her.
Nofavors come and carry your iyawo
Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by def111(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Coming for her

Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
What odour? bush girl... grow up please angry angry angry Whats wrong with you home based people sef? Grow up please and stop selling petrol
LadyGoddiva:
Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by HeyCorleone(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Your level of hate is on another planet. Someone you don't even know, you are already imagining the odours. Do you have a fetish for such?
Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by itspzpics(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Nne idi too spicy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by geraldufanabasi: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Psalms 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way....Beware of lust o...Can we be honest here...Are we not guilty of lust watching this picture and analyzing the pose?

What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends... http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess by kachi19: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
VASELINE CREW shall we mount out tent here!!! grin grin

When you see RomanGoddess the first point of contact is breast and Burtocks but looking at the person herself you just realize :/

DAAAAYYMM....

(1) (Reply)

"Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals / The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland / Honeymoon Crib Of Tuface & Annie Idibia - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.