Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution (3158 Views)

How Charles Darwin Became An Atheist. / Darwin's Day / Charles Darwin's 10 Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin

You know its true. cheesy
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Our erudite christian can't differentiate between verbal and non verbal communication. Donkeys don't engage in VERBAL communication with humans.

That should disprove your theory that we are not primates as this canine found out. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIbe2N1P-o0
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bjarte Bjørkum Hansen said: "Science is correcting and refining itself."

It continually changes. So you can't be sure of anything it tells you. What you believe today will be laughed at in 100 years. We don't have to wait that long to laugh at the bogus science of evolution. So, be refined and open to correction--see www.evolutionVsGod.com
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Our erudite christian can't differentiate between verbal and non verbal communication. Donkeys don't engage in VERBAL communication with humans.

I love chickens. We have 19 of the ladies. I have even named some of them. There’s Finger-lickin, Roast, Tender, etc. I have a picture of Colonel Sanders on their coop wall to remind them what it’s all about. But more than that--I’ve found a way to help them pump out eggs. All I do is say "What’s for dinner tonight ladies? Eggs…or chicken?"

Dumb though they are, they are amazing machines. We toss them kitchen food scraps along with their layer mash, and they turn it into hygienically-sealed packages in the morning that can be scrambled, fried, poached, or made into an omelette.

Even though the Bible tells us that the chicken came first, the birdbrain isn't first when it comes to intelligence. The chicken IQ comes in a close second to the dumb turkey. God didn't give them much ability to think deeply about anything but food. Just as well I guess. Not like Man--who was made in His image. We aren't bird-brains. We have deeper thoughts than chickens. How about using that brain today to find everlasting life? See www.evolutionVsGod.com for details.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I love chickens. We have 19 of the ladies. I have even named some of them. There’s Finger-lickin, Roast, Tender, etc. I have a picture of Colonel Sanders on their coop wall to remind them what it’s all about. But more than that--I’ve found a way to help them pump out eggs. All I do is say "What’s for dinner tonight ladies? Eggs…or chicken?"

Dumb though they are, they are amazing machines. We toss them kitchen food scraps along with their layer mash, and they turn it into hygienically-sealed packages in the morning that can be scrambled, fried, poached, or made into an omelette.

Even though the Bible tells us that the chicken came first, the birdbrain isn't first when it comes to intelligence. The chicken IQ comes in a close second to the dumb turkey. God didn't give them much ability to think deeply about anything but food. Just as well I guess. Not like Man--who was made in His image. We aren't bird-brains. We have deeper thoughts than chickens. How about using that brain today to find everlasting life? See www.evolutionVsGod.com for details.

and with this, uve proven donkeys can actually engage in VERBAL communications with humans. You've proven it scientifically.

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by EvilBrain1(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Famous atheist evolutionist comes unstuck - He avoids answering the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7Htg2HxkA

Question: Can you give an example of a genetic mutation or an evolutionary process which can be seen to increase the information in the genome?

Watch the apostle of evolutionary theory stammer and hum his way into not answering this question. He didn't want to answer the question, so he changed the topic altogether. How diplomatic of him grin

Polyploidy.

Any other questions?

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by KiKatanga: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Brilliant thread.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2013
...our religious people will not 'surrender' just yet. They must trudge on by faith in defending the 'faith of our fathers'.

See , evidences keep accumulating to prove that the BIBLE is not the perfect ,infallible word of Yahweh.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
rationalmind:

and with this, uve proven donkeys can actually engage in VERBAL communications with humans. You've proven it scientifically.

And you've proven how you are relatives with animals. cool Are you also related to a banana? shocked
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Evil Brain:

Polyploidy.

Any other questions?

You are free to tackle what your masters and professors found difficult to answer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oduduwaboy:

...our religious people will not 'surrender' just yet. They must trudge on by faith in defending the 'faith of our fathers'.

See , evidences keep accumulating to prove that the BIBLE is not the perfect ,infallible word of Yahweh.

Where is the evidence you're talking about? undecided
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

And you've proven how you are relatives with animals. cool Are you also related to a banana? shocked

And what makes you feel because you can't prove talking donkeys, I can't prove common descent.

We are always here to educate you people and open your eyes. If you need proof of common descent, here are a few.

1. Universal genetic code. 2. Replication 3. Heritability 4. Common polymers of life.

If you need detailed explanation, feel free to ask. Why else are we here if not to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
rationalmind:

And what makes you feel because you can't prove talking donkeys, I can't prove common descent.

We are always here to educate you people and open your eyes. If you need proof of common descent, here are a few.

1. Universal genetic code. 2. Replication 3. Heritability 4. Common polymers of life.

If you need detailed explanation, feel free to ask. Why else are we here if not to educate you.

Answer the questions in the above videoclips before you go take us on a rabbit trail. cool
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Answer the questions in the above videoclips before you go take us on a rabbit trail. cool

Lol, keep running. Its obvious to everyone now you can't defend talking donkeys.

And my glo BIS doesn't stream youtube videos unless I connect it to my system. And these days, the stuff no longer browses wt the system again. Its like glo has blocked it.

since uve watched the video, summarise the questions for me and let me see how far I can go in educating you
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: "Do you believe in talking snakes?"

Parrots talk. Dogs tell humans when there's danger. They also "talk" with other dogs. Dolphins communicate with each other. So do whales. Elephant's converse with each other, and a cat will tell you when he's hungry. Believers in evolution mock the thought of a snake that can communicate, but they believe the ridiculous notion that they themselves are talking primates.

Are you a cousin to Bananas? -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com

This question has remained unanswered: Are you a cousin to Banana?
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This question has remained unanswered: Are you a cousin to Banana?

Yes
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes

Do you see how illogical, irrational, unreasonable, unintelligent and unscientific you sound? That apes and bananas are your cousins? undecided

Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see how illogical, irrational, unreasonable, unintelligent and unscientific you sound? That apes and bananas are your cousins? undecided

Shut up. Please shut up. I repeat, just shut up. I told you I could prove common descent and educate your intellectually depraved mind but you waved it away.

Who says science appeals to senses. Its based on. Several facts corroborating each other. It doesn't matter whether it makes sense to you or not.

In case you don't know, common descent is a scientific FACT. So spend some time on google and learn instead of spewing trash here.

N may I add, this will be my last message to you. Keep reading and basking in your knowledge of pseudoscience.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Shut up. Please shut up. I repeat, just shut up. I told you I could prove common descent and educate your intellectually depraved mind but you waved it away.

Who says science appeals to senses. Its based on. Several facts corroborating each other. It doesn't matter whether it makes sense to you or not.

In case you don't know, common descent is a scientific FACT. So spend some time on google and learn instead of spewing trash here.

N may I add, this will be my last message to you. Keep reading and basking in your knowledge of pseudoscience.

I heard that before. grin

Ed Severson said: "You're a liar. The scientific theory of evolution is becoming stronger and more people are learning about it and applying it in medical science. Evolution is evidence based. Your ancient religion is faith based. Do you even know what a myth is? You should feel really bad about lying to your sheep on this matter. You're a bad person."

That's a classic Ad hominem (to abuse the opponent and ignore the argument). How about you instead offer one piece of scientific evidence for Darwinian evolution--a change of kinds (not adaptation or speciation). You can't do it, because there isn't any. It’s based on nothing but unobservable blind faith. If you don't believe that, listen to your own experts: www.evolutionVsGod.com
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Joshthefirst(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes
he admits it again!
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: he admits it again!

rationalmind: And what makes you feel because you can't prove
talking donkeys, I can't prove common descent.
We are always here to educate you people and open
your eyes.

If you need proof of common descent,
here are a few.
1. Universal genetic code. 2. Replication 3.
Heritability 4. Common polymers of life.
If you need detailed explanation, feel free to
ask. Why else are we here if not to educate
you.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Joshthefirst(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
rationalmind:

this is just pathetic. If that's your proof of common descent, its lame. You have to do better than that for pete's sake. You might go on to say embryology proves we're the same with animals because we look the same in the womb. grin
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: this is just pathetic. If that's your proof of common descent, its lame. You have to do better than that for pete's sake. You might go on to say embryology proves we're the same with animals because we look the same in the womb. grin

rationalmind: If you need detailed explanation, feel free to
ask. Why else are we here if not to educate
you.
Re: Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I heard that before. grin

Ed Severson said: "You're a liar. The scientific theory of evolution is becoming stronger and more people are learning about it and applying it in medical science. Evolution is evidence based. Your ancient religion is faith based. Do you even know what a myth is? You should feel really bad about lying to your sheep on this matter. You're a bad person."

That's a classic Ad hominem (to abuse the opponent and ignore the argument). How about you instead offer one piece of scientific evidence for Darwinian evolution--a change of kinds (not adaptation or speciation). You can't do it, because there isn't any. It’s based on nothing but unobservable blind faith. If you don't believe that, listen to your own experts: www.evolutionVsGod.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danger Of Being An Atheist / Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important / Shiloh 2010 Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.