Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Christ At Creation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ At Creation (3286 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / ISIS Causes Iraqis To Turn To Christ At A "Stunning Pace" / Conquering Sickness & Disease By Jesus Christ At Frac On Sat.sun Nov 20/21, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bidam: could you pls answer my question before i attend to urs? Thanks.

Lol ur answer to that question gives u the ability to understand Orunmila, and a few ways he can manifest in a man's life
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gombs:

that is why i always say, thank God i Knew Christ...if not, i would have been somewhere typing what you just typed.
you can never understand Christianity with the senses, nor with your thoughts, that is why Christianity is not a religion. you dont see that macof dont see his god when he calls, yet believe him for protection and all, abi his god physically shows up in times of need?, yet u question why i believe Jesus?

And BTW, below is pastor Chris at 9 grin

Wow! That's my pastor @9! shocked #evercute I love it grin
Re: Christ At Creation by Gombs(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Wow! That's my pastor @9! shocked #evercute I love it grin

Yes o!...his hairdo and white shirts never changed.....awesome aint it?
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gombs:

Gombs:

sure it they can't Change,
is it not pastor Chris.mtchewwwww
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper:

thank God u know Christ.
thank God i don't know Christ.
U are going to heaven,am going to hell fire.

Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris life doesn't portrait the life of a Good xtian to me.so why showing me his pix.

I have never been to babalawo house for protection,why would i when am not a pastor/imam.i don't need powers to heal people.

The people claiming to know Jesus are the ones causing troubles,fornicating,theirs life is confusing.

Dead pastors preaching dead messages to dead souls in dead churches.

Hahahahahahahh.
Av heard about pastors committing suicide..watin do dem??

I don't think any xtian will make heaven.cos most of them don't know what to obey?
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emusan:

OK since you don't know let me tell you, I ssimply mean the sleepless night you have put yourself into.

The questions are;
Do you really believe in Jesus as you claimed or just a church goer?
Is your life in accordance with that path of Him?

I believe Orunmila didn't show up just like that, you need to follow some step(s) so do Jesus. But why Orunmila didn't reveal himself to the world except only you?

Why not you can;
Thank God that I'm deluded but remember the way Orunmila revealled Himself to you Jesus Christ has also revealed Himself to me....so if I'm deluded so be you....

u don't know me and how I was 2years ago. I was a devote Christian who worked as I knew the Christian Christ.
You cannot claim someone to be a better Christian than another Christian, u don't know wat they do privately.

Orunmila actually manifested himself just like that. The whole world is blessed by Orunmila. But I didn't know.
The first step to knowing Orunmila as I do now was when I started reading the Bible unbiased

Second step was when I went to my home town to visit after a long time, then I read a news paper article about Ifa and the Orisha, then I ask old folks who preached to me about Yoruba spirituality

Third was getting my Ori checked by an Iyanifa- it was revealed that Orunmila claimed my Ori, and in order to grow I had to work as Orunmila would.

Then the one that convinced me was when I attended Osun ceremony, and a seemingly ordinary river water healed people and personally I got relieved from a severe headache in seconds

From then on I've been trying to work in line with Orunmila.
Orunmila has been the Orisha of not only my family but the entire state of Ekiti. I got to learn more about Yoruba spirituality and I devoted myself to the patron God of my ancestors, who had already chosen me from birth.
I would soon get initiated and probably learn how to dafa(use Ifa)

Orunmila reveals himself to everybody, all the gods reveal themselves to everybody. But u don't know.

When u see lightening, that's Sango revealing himself

Jesus is not known to reveal anything to anybody. Orunmila however hasn't revealed himself to only me. we all have been blessed by Orunmila with wisdom, knowledge and intelligence.
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gombs:

YesooooOo! Make haters go dance Skelewu on top transformer lolz! grin grin grin. My pastor ROCKS! grin
Re: Christ At Creation by Joshthefirst(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

YesooooOo! Make haters go dance Skelewu on top transformer lolz! grin grin grin. My pastor ROCKS! grin
thank God for your pastor.
Thank God for Jesus too.
Jesus rocks.
cool

1 Like

Re: Christ At Creation by Gombs(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Macof, Bidam simply asked how your god came to be, and you are just dodging him.

I wanna add, where does your god stay, did he create the universe? And how? Did he create man? Does he...

Answer the above first
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
macof:

u don't know me and how I was 3years ago. I was a devote Christian who worked as I knew the Christian Christ.
You cannot claim someone to be a better Christian than another Christian, u don't know wat they do privately.

Orunmila actually manifested himself just like that. The whole world is blessed by Orunmila. But I didn't know.
The first step to knowing Orunmila as I do now was when I started reading the Bible unbiased

Second step was when I went to my home town to visit after a long time, then I read a news paper article about Ifa and the Orisha, then I ask old folks who preached to me about Yoruba spirituality

Third was getting my Ori checked by an Iyanifa- it was revealed that Orunmila claimed my Ori, and in order to grow I had to work as Orunmila would.

Then the one that convinced me was when I attended Osun ceremony, and a seemingly ordinary river water healed people and personally I got relieved from a severe headache in seconds

From then on I've been trying to work in line with Orunmila.
Orunmila has been the Orisha of not only my family but the entire state of Ekiti. I got to learn more about Yoruba spirituality and I devoted myself to the patron God of my ancestors, who had already chosen me from birth.
I would soon get initiated and probably learn how to dafa(use Ifa)

Orunmila reveals himself to everybody, all the gods reveal themselves to everybody. But u don't know.

Jesus is not known to reveal anything to anybody. Orunmila however hasn't revealed himself to only me. we all have been blessed by Orunmila with wisdom, knowledge and intelligence.

Bros abeg, if indeed you've been blessed by orunmila with wisdom, knowledge and intelligence;
1. » How come the europeans and americans are ahead of the indigenous yorubas technology wise?
2. » What is your purpose for living (why/how did orunmila brought you into existence) ?
3. » What does orunmila have to offer in our world of today?

I need answers with proof please! Thanks! grin

2 Likes

Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Mr.man who talked about hating pastor Chris.

Lol.i remembered when i went to Christ embassy,at first glance i tot i was in a club,.seriously speaking i love ur pastor,he has that swaggs.u know

He iz my role model when it comes to fashion.

U are also free to dance skelewu inside d church.he will love it.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
I believe dia is God.

He is different from the God of the xtians and that Of the Muslims.
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper:
Mr.man who talked about hating pastor Chris.

Lol.i remembered when i went to Christ embassy,at first glance i tot i was in a club,.seriously speaking i love ur pastor,he has that swaggs.u know

He iz my role model when it comes to fashion.

U are also free to dance skelewu inside d church.he will love it.

I didn't see myself mention anyone's name or is the word "haters" synonymous with your name?
Abeg free me jarreee make I see front! angry
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gombs: Macof, Bidam simply asked how your god came to be, and you are just dodging him.

I wanna add, where does your god stay, did he create the universe? And how? Did he create man? Does he...

Answer the above first

No he ask the steps to know Orunmila, and I answered how I knew Orunmila

Orunmila stays in the spiritual realm like all other spirit forces

No! Olodumare created the universe, but Orunmila was present through the process off creation

Olodumare forms the souls, Obatala forms the bodies
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Bros abeg, if indeed you've been blessed by orunmila with wisdom, knowledge and intelligence;
1. » How come the europeans and americans are ahead of the indigenous yorubas technology wise?
2. » What is your purpose for living (why/how did orunmila brought you into existence) ?
3. » What does orunmila have to offer in our world of today?

I need answers with proof please! Thanks! grin

1. Orunmila is not about Yoruba people, he is about all race of humans and all there is to the universe. So many Africans do not understand Orunmila that is why we are not properly blessed by him.
Orunmila isn't about technology, technology is Ogun's duty. However Orunmila plays an important role in everything, Yoruba people are not leading the world in technology because most of us don't have the interest, how many Africans actually encourage kids who have such skills to develop? It's not about the gods to invent for us, we can only use their elements to invent. But our failure to do this isn't their fault, it's we. However upon all this, Africans have advanced science(known to most as juju) which other parts of the world have lost. The thing is this skills are not being encouraged, mostly due to christianity and Westernized mentality. We think copying them is the best, when we can develop ours.

2. Only Ifa and Ori(in Yoruba spirituality) can reveal ur destiny and ur purpose in life. And that's personal matters, no one should know that, it's always best to grow in Ori and Ori would guide u to ur destiny.
Orunmila doesn't bring anyone into existence.
The life process is:
Olodumare forms the soul.
Ori chooses the destiny of the coming life.
The soul is granted exit from the spiritual realm by Esu
The body which contains the soul is created by Obatala
The fruit of the womb of the mother is granted by Osun
The period during pregnancy and the time of birth is monitored by Yemoja
The journey of life is guided by Ori, and any devoted Orisha

3. Orunmila offers wisdom and knowledge, Orunmila supports Ori better than Almost all other Orisha, Orunmila drives men to realize wat the consequence of wrong decisions and right decisions are, Orunmila through Ifa can help make the right decision at all times, Orunmila reveals secrets and lies to those who seek him.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

I didn't see myself mention anyone's name or is the word "haters" synonymous with your name?
Abeg free me jarreee make I see front! angry

my friend its not a must to mention someones name b4 d person knows what u mean.

Obviously am not obstructing ur view or standing @ ur front
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am not quite convinced bros; I'll want your answers with references as well! You said;

macof:

1. Orunmila is not about Yoruba people, he is about all race of humans and all there is to the universe. So many Africans do not understand Orunmila that is why we are not properly blessed by him.

Please I'll need a reference to this or was it just your tought?

Orunmila isn't about technology, technology is Ogun's duty. However Orunmila plays an important role in everything, Yoruba people are not leading the world in technology because most of us don't have the interest, how many Africans actually encourage kids who have such skills to develop? It's not about the gods to invent for us, we can only use their elements to invent. But our failure to do this isn't their fault, it's we. However upon all this, Africans have advanced science(known to most as juju) which other parts of the world have lost. The thing is this skills are not being encouraged, mostly due to christianity and Westernized mentality. We think copying them is the best, when we can develop ours.

1. »Ehhhh eh? So, Ogun is the god of technology? But we were told he was a hunter and warrior. What has that got to do with innovation and technology?

2. »As for JuJu, where has it taken the yorubas to? If you indeed use the elements created by orunmila (who has given you wisdom, knowledge and intelligence) to invent stuff, why not come up with a JuJu power plant to solve our energy needs or better still, create a cure for cancer?
3. »What are those areas of science that Africans have advanced which others have lost? And don't mention aircraft witchcraft please!

3. »Why are the skills not being encouraged even from the beginning of the yoruba race and what makes christianity and westernization pose such a threat? Is there something missing in orunmila's wisdom, knowlege and inteligence that yoruba people seems to have found in christianity?

2. Only Ifa and Ori(in Yoruba spirituality) can reveal ur destiny and ur purpose in life. And that's personal matters, no one should know that, it's always best to grow in Ori and Ori would guide u to ur destiny.
Orunmila doesn't bring anyone into existence .
The life process is:
Olodumare forms the soul.
Ori chooses the destiny of the coming life.
The soul is granted exit from the spiritual realm by Esu
The body which contains the soul is created by Obatala
The fruit of the womb of the mother is granted by Osun
The period during pregnancy and the time of birth is monitored by Yemoja
The journey of life is guided by Ori, and any devoted Orisha

Ok, maybe I was a little personal with that question so, let me rephrase it;
1. »What is the purpose of MANKIND on planet earth according to orunmila?

2. »If I get you correctly you said orunmila (the custodian of all wisdom, knowledge and inteligence) does not bring anyone into existence! Ok! You also said, the soul is granted permission to exit the spiritual realm by Esu (Satan) ? undecided
That doesn't add up 'cause the yoruba tradition potrays Esu as the adversary of mankind an accuser and slanderer aka Devil!
3. »How can the very being that hate you be give you permission to exist physically?

Please desolve my doubts on this issue because, I'm Yoruba by blood and Christian by origin. I don't have a reason to acknowledge man's tradition unless convinced to do otherwise.

3. Orunmila offers wisdom and knowledge, Orunmila supports Ori better than Almost all other Orisha, Orunmila drives men to realize wat the consequence of wrong decisions and right decisions are, Orunmila through Ifa can help make the right decision at all times, Orunmila reveals secrets and lies to those who seek him.

You said orunmila gives the understanding of right and wrong through Ifa and it reveals truths and lies to those who seek it! Ok, make him answer this question through you;
1. » What is the answer to all the cries of humanity?
2. » Where was he when the same traditional rulers who are custodians of the yoruba tradition wedge war against their brothers, caught them and sold them to white men in exchange for dry gin, gun powder and other valuables?
I want thesquestions answered with reference to authentic sources. Thank you! grin
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
If i start asking questions about xtianity.you won't even answer me correctly,cos you will start quoting verses from that ur incomplete book.
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper: If i start asking questions about xtianity.you won't even answer me correctly,cos you will start quoting verses from that ur incomplete book.

If you can't attempt to desolve my doubts as to the issues at hand with proofs, why do you assume that I wount be able to answer your questions correctly? Because I have a proof (which you've accused of being incomplete)?

FYI: I'm not here to convince anyone of their personal convictions as far as the issues of creation is concerned. Everyone is entitled to their opinion! All I want to make sure you guys understand is you can't just show up here and assert the supiriority of what you think is The Truth about Creation over Mine! So shut it!
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

If you can't attempt to desolve my doubts as to the issues at hand with proofs, why do you assume that I wount be able to answer your questions correctly? Because I have a proof (which you've accused of being incomplete)?

FYI: I'm not here to convince anyone of their personal convictions as far as the issues of creation is concerned. Everyone is entitled to their opinion! All I want to make sure you guys understand is you can't just show up here and assert the supiriority of what you think is The Truth about Creation over Mine! So shut it!

who told you am a believer of what mcof is saying.

Av been a xtian for so long,even uptill now.what you call ur 'proof'
is what i read everyday,sometimes force myself to believe what's inside d bible.

So what will i gain from asking you questions.cos i know what you are actually going to say.

You can't answer my questions correctly..when u talk about born again xtian.i was Once in that category
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Mr Kenny.

since u need authentic sources and not internet links, I advice u go to a Babalawo to show u Orunmila. The Babalawo would ask Ifa on ur behalf anything that troubles u and give u solutions. Ifa never fails, Orunmila is ever potent.
Orunmila is here till infinity

If I start typing long yarns now, it would just b a waste of time to people like u who see knowledge but reject it.

So visit a Babalawo, let him check ur ori, or simply test the power of Orunmila. Most Babalawo would let u test them since it's in order of Orunmila
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Arcsniper:

who told you am a believer of what mcof is saying.

Av been a xtian for so long,even uptill now.what you call ur 'proof'
is what i read everyday,sometimes force myself to believe what's inside d bible.

So what will i gain from asking you questions.cos i know what you are actually going to say.

You can't answer my questions correctly..when u talk about born again xtian.i was Once in that category

And what might be your reason for swerving off the christian race, if I may ask?
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2013
macof: Mr Kenny.

since u need authentic sources and not internet links, I advice u go to a Babalawo to show u Orunmila. The Babalawo would ask Ifa on ur behalf anything that troubles u and give u solutions. Ifa never fails, Orunmila is ever potent.

If I start typing long yarns now, it would just b a waste of time to people like u who see knowledge but reject it.

So visit a Babalawo, let him check ur ori, or simply test the power of Orunmila. Most Babalawo would let u test them since it's in order of Orunmila

I'm gonna have to renege on your advice, since you can't waste your time to convince with proof!
Visit a babalawo? Uh uhn! I've all the answers I need to every question you can imagine or think of! Thanks! grin
Re: Christ At Creation by Emusan(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2013
macof:

These are the steps to know Orunmila right!
When you are still reading Bible what are the things Jesus ask you to do in other to see His manifestation....Evidence of the Holyspirit......?

Orunmila reveals himself to everybody, all the gods reveal themselves to everybody. [size=14pt]But u don't know.[/size]

At bold did type it or Orunmila pushed you toto?

Why lightening doesn't happen in dry season? I guess sango is on vacation!

He promised Holy spirit as an evident to those who believed because lightening, thunder, speed of light e.t.c are the works of His hand....Which is the title of this thread "Christ at Creation"
How will you know this? Allow the word of Christ to dwell in you.
Re: Christ At Creation by Emusan(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2013
macof: Mr Kenny.

I even thought you will tell Orunmila to hide my post or change everything I have typed to read Orunmila.....Orunmila....Orunmila... [size=14pt]you said I should visit Babalawo uhnnnn[/size] SMH..
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Emusan:

When you are still reading Bible what are the things Jesus ask you to do in other to see His manifestation....Evidence of the Holyspirit......?

He promised Holy spirit as an evident to those who believed because lightening, thunder, speed of light e.t.c are the works of His hand....[]Which is the title of this thread "Christ at Creation"[
if you want to convince him.its better you don't introduce d bible.

Mcof has tried both sides he has been on xtian side for over decades.

Why don't you try to see a babalawo to believe in orunmila.
U may think its a bad place becos that where ur pastors goes to,l for powers
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

I'm gonna have to renege on your advice, since you can't waste your time to convince with proof!
Visit a babalawo? Uh uhn! I've all the answers I need to every question you can imagine or think of! Thanks! grin

I already know where it wud lead. U asking for authentic evidence. The best authentic evidence u can get is A visit to a Babalawo.

If you want me to answer ur questions, I would answer them honestly, whereas ur authentic evidence can only be provided by internet articles
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Emusan:

He promised Holy spirit as an evident to those who believed because lightening, thunder, speed of light e.t.c are the works of His hand....Which is the title of this thread "Christ at Creation"

Those were my steps to knowing Orunmila, and you can never know him enough. 20 generations in one life is not enough to completely understand Orunmila. But Babalawo are the ones that understand him most.

Dude I was a devote Christian, I only found out all the lies and needed truth. The truth I found in Orunmila

Lol Sango has his time to shine, Oya has her name, Olokun her time. There's time for everything as seasons differ
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2013
macof:

I already know where it wud lead. U asking for authentic evidence. The best authentic evidence u can get is A visit to a Babalawo.

If you want me to answer ur questions, I would answer them honestly, whereas ur authentic evidence can only be provided by internet articles

I ask you for evidence because the wisdom bestowed on me by the Holy Ghost demands that, In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established- 2 Corinthians 13:1
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

I ask you for evidence because the wisdom bestowed on me by the Holy Ghost demands that, In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established- 2 Corinthians 13:1

You are not ready to learn. A pity that you are Yoruba and don't know a thing about your ancestors and their spirituality. Now I come along u try to mock.

If you are serious you would be able to ask reasonable questions and understand
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
And what might be your reason for swerving off the christian race, if I may ask?
i did it not becos of problems or difficulties.i wasn't forced
nobody told me to do that.

When i was still reading the bible it all started.
if u weren't born in a xtian family u wouldn't.if you were born into a Muslim family,the next thing u will say is thank God am a Muslim.

When i was still reading the bible,i force myself to believe things in the bible.
who is God?.
what xtians say about Jesus and God are lies.
The bible is incomplete even ur pastors knows that.

You might be like me,don't be surprise when u see me on another thread preaching the gospel.but we all know what we truly believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Long Bears Part Of Islamic Uniform? / The Basic Frame Of The Bible. / Prophecy Confirmation : How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicted Election Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.