Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,730 members, 7,865,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Making Oil Cake Into Feed Pellets - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Making Oil Cake Into Feed Pellets (1031 Views)

Only $3150, You Can Buy A Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill To Make Pellets! / Oil Cake Pelletizing----making Waste Profitable / Oil Cake Pelletizing--make Waste Oil Cake Into Feed Pellets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Oil Cake Into Feed Pellets by andyli: 3:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Advantages of Oil Cake Feed Pellets
1. Higher contain of oil and fat will provide the full nutritions to the animals.
2. Improve the animal health and resistant power against the diseases.
3. The oil has mostly unsaturated fatty acid that will help for the early pregnancy of the animals.
4. No anti-nutritional substance exists which adversely affect the animals in reproduction and other body organs like kidney, liver etc.
5. Convenient to transport and store compared to the oil cake waste.
6. Low cost investment, high profit return and eco-friendly.

Any interest, pls feel free to contact me!
Andy
Email: oilpressmachine13@gmail.com
Website: http://www.oil-press-machine.com/product/oil_press/oilcake-pellet-machine.html

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay / I Need Supply Of 15tons Of White Cow Horn To Apapa. / I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.