Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity (1020 Views)

I Supply Prawns In Large Quantity / Anti Rust Water Stanchion Tower for plastic or steel tanks(PICTURES) / We Build And Sell,Lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity by divineappo(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2016
We need strong storage tank to package and export Palm Oil. It can be either 1tonne, 2tonnes or 5tonnes capacity storage Tank. We need it at a reasonal price. We need these tanks in large quantities. Kindly call 09095500809. Or email; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com
Re: I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity by Impexp(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Madewealth logistics Nigeria Limited is a licensed clearing and forwarding agent in tincan lsland port.

We have handled series of exports ranging from raw commodities to finished goods.

Our documentation is very fast while we have a good rapports with both customs and shipping agencies.

Don't hesitate to call us for all your export concern starrting from booking of containers from the shipping companies to custom documentation and many more.

Call /What's app Sheriff on 08186117315 for further discussion.

Thanks
Re: I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity by divineappo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
divineappo:
We need strong storage tank to package and export Palm Oil. It can be either 1tonne, 2tonnes or 5tonnes capacity storage Tank. We need it at a reasonal price. We need these tanks in large quantities. Kindly call 09095500809. Or email; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com
still needed
Re: I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity by ddc: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2016
divineappo:

Have you tried Hart Industries, GeePee, and others around the country? Depending on where you're located, one of these manufacturers should be able to meet your needs. In addition to the size, you want to make sure you specify the type of tank material (i.e conventional plastic, steel, etc.) and the orientation (i.e. vertical or horizontal). Good luck.
Re: I Need Strong 1tonne, 2tonnes Or 5tonnes Storage Tanks in large quantity by divineappo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
ddc:

Have you tried Hart Industries, GeePee, and others around the country? Depending on where you're located, one of these manufacturers should be able to meet your needs. In addition to the size, you want to make sure you specify the type of tank material (i.e conventional plastic, steel, etc.) and the orientation (i.e. vertical or horizontal). Good luck.
thanks 4 ur helpful info

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need An Alat Account Today / Event Manager And Corporate Gift Supplier To Manage Your Affairs / Introducing- Making Money From Import And Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.