Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Your Daily Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Daily Sermon (451 Views)

SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / 10 TACTICS OF THE ADVERSARY & POWER TOOLS FOR CHRISTIANS TO OVERCOME THEM / Sunday Sermon: Do You Truly Love God? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Daily Sermon by abimbs: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Let spread d gospel of our lord jesus christ here in one accord.
Re: Your Daily Sermon by abimbs: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Luke 18:1 And he told them a parable to the effect that they
ought always to pray and not lose heart.
2.He said, "In a certain city there was a judge who neither
feared God nor respected man.
3.And there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him
and saying, 'Give me justice against my adversary.' 4.For a while he refused, but afterward he said to himself,
'Though I neither fear God nor respect man,
5.yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will give her
justice, so that she will not beat me down by her continual
coming.'"
6.And the Lord said, "Hear what the unrighteous judge says. 7.And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day
and night? Will he delay long over them?
8.I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless,
when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?"

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Get Bothered If He Or She Converts To Another Religion? / The Coming Of Christ / Things You Need To Know Concerning 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.