Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

BURNING BRIDGES (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BURNING BRIDGES (episode 1) (546 Views)

Burning Bridges (Episode 2) / Memoirs Of A Drug Lord (Episode 1, 2 & 3) / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BURNING BRIDGES (episode 1) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2013
She stood in the poorly lit room with an air of total domination. Her black leather shorts, leather bra, black high heeled hooker boots and black leather mask glistend in the pale red light. This was one place where she felt in control. She called the shots here and she liked it that way. There was no one judging, she was the judge. Thinking of her life helped her get in the mood. Call it sadist, but it felt good and that's all that mattered to her. Besides it gave her power and money. Something not everybody could offer; "so you have been a very bad boy" she said to her slave in a seductive voice as she flogged him on his back with her whip. "Yes mistress" he replied. She loved it when she was called that, it was appeasing after all she was a goddess. " You know the punishment for being a bad boy don't you" she whipped him again this time even harder. "Yes mistress" he whimpered. It was painful but he enjoyed it and all he wanted to do was please her. People called it low self esteem, others saw it as a taboo but to him it was a mere expression of his sexuality. "Punish me mistress" he pleaded. "So now you tell me what to do?" She tugged on the chains that bound his hands and feet "no mistress" she avoided eye contact at all times it was a way of separating this alter ego from who she was in real life. "Good! For that, no sex for you Yet!" She shouted as she pushed him away and walked out of the room.
She walked into the wash room next to the bedroom and took off her mask. She hated looking at herself in the mirror, there was always too much hidden in her eyes. So much she had refused to tell anyone. How could she face anyone when she was too scared to face herself. She looked into her eyes and the tears rolled out of them and down her cheeks. She caught herself before she broke down. She turned on the tap and washed her face, dried it with a towel and put her mask back on... She never gave Hilda the opportunity to take over. Tonight she was Cleo... Cleo the goddess and she had unfinished business waiting for her in the bedroom. She picked up her whip from the marble sink adjusted her breasts into a perfect cleavage, smiled at herself in the mirror and walked into the bedroom, "I'm back my toy and I am ready to punish you" she said as she slowly closed the door behind her with the heel of her boot.

To Be Continued...
Catch the story of Hilda and Her alter ego, Cleo the goddess every week on http://pentasticsione..com One woman, two personalities one story only on pentasticsione..com . Be Inspired!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Flower - Short Story. / My Grief Vented Out :-( / Rex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.