Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" (629 Views)

I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / In Pegeon English: How Nepa Light Dey For Ur Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" by toksdam(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
A very good friend of mine just told me he was my senior on nairaland, that got me thinking; is there seniority on nairaland, so i decided to check the date i joined nairaland, and you wont believe what i found out. Time registered: August 10, 2007. Some of us should have chieftaincy or should be Governors of some forum. is there anybody out there who is a senior fellow of nairaland like me ?
Re: Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" by wesley80(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Since August 2007 yet you only have 175 posts and 45 topics? Bros abeg you be Senior Junior. That's if you didnt "rig" that record sef, afterall na naija we dey! lol
Re: Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" by toksdam(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2013
wesley80: Since August 2007 yet you only have 175 posts and 45 topics? Bros abeg you be Senior Junior. That's if you didnt "rig" that record sef, afterall na naija we dey! lol
lol, i am a busy man, i seldom have time come here. so what is my punishment ? you can demote me or something, i didn't rig the records, u can ask seun. not everybody in naija acts naija.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Still Blazing....... / Mehn See Format, Will They Ever Stop / How Many Times Did You Make Frontpage This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.