Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! (829 Views)

Music: Vanessa Mdee – Pumzi Ya Mwisho Ft. Cassper Nyovest & Joh Makini / How Do I Retain My Old Nairaland Profile / The Old Nigeria National Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by kingviny: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
This new nairaland format is so clustered and it is unlike the old format where each posts on a thread are clearly spaced and demarcated. Change should be for the better and not for something worse off.

Seun, please do the needful.

If you like the old format like me, please click LIKE . If you are ok with this new format then click SHARE.

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by eme1n(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
I too tire for this New format. Whoever thought this drank Lassa Garri..

1 Like

Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Show me a screenshot of the new format you're hyperventilating about. I certainly didn't change anything recently. What network/browser?
Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by royallord1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmm... i don't understand u @op
are u speaking abt the change that happened some 3years back?
if so why is it taking u all dis while to vent your thoughts or have u been in coma?
if not.... omo.. your browser/ phone is definitely high

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by Otunba4eva: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
I also notice a change too, but the ops is quick to respond, I was thinking raising a thread on that. Seun Osewa, a beg I prefer what it was before if u can revert it.
Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op clear the Cache of your browser
Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please, disable the "Single Column View" if you're using Opera(mini).

It's called "Mobile View" in Older versions of Opera mini.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by Seun(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2016
As I said,
Seun:
Show me a screenshot of the new format
Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by kingviny: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Seun:
As I said,

Am finding it difficult to do dat. But it is like the format you wanted to change to back then before you reverted to the old one at the beginning of 2014/15 cant be precise. However, I noticed that my opera mini and uc browser opened your site the old way. Its just this my browser with a world globe icon (blue in colour) that is opening nairaland the way I complained about.
Re: I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Seun:
Show me a screenshot of the new format you're hyperventilating about. I certainly didn't change anything recently. What network/browser?
Seriously, there should be a warning template before autospamming people's links. I forgot to share a link the normal way and now i am on a ban. Not cool.

(1) (Reply)

Grandfather, John Okafor AKA Mr. Ibu Is Expecting 3rd Child With His Girlfriend / Employer Tells His Staff...clean The Office Or You Resign / My Tv Strong Decoder And Dish For Luck Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.