Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself (1010 Views)

APC: A House Divided / PDP: A House Divided Against Itself / PDP: A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself by Cuche: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
I sympathized with PDP after watching the rally at Onitsha with Mr President in attendance. Why can't PDP be united for once
So that was all pdp could gather from all they have, for a party that has almost 70% of top "big men/power brokers " in Anambra. So where is Sir Emeka Offor, Chris Ubah, etc

Well, it will record some achievement which is that it defeated APGA at Anambra North...

Ngige and Ubah remain the only serious contenders
Re: PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself by phriglobe: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cuche: I sympathized with PDP after watching the rally at Onitsha with Mr President in attendance. Why can't PDP be united for once
So that was all pdp could gather from all they have, for a party that has almost 70% of top "big men/power brokers " in Anambra. So where is Sir Emeka Offor, Chris Ubah, etc

Well, it will record some achievement which is that it defeated APGA at Anambra North...

Ngige and Ubah remain the only serious contenders
Emeka Offor and Aurthur Eze are his major financiers. I was happy seeing GEJ campaign for him today. I'm sure he will beat Willie boy in Anambra north.
Re: PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself by pullyacap: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

Emeka Offor and Aurthur Eze are his major financiers. I was happy seeing GEJ campaign for him today. I'm sure he will beat Willie boy in Anambra north.

I watched the campaign too. Jonathan spoke tongue in check! At a point he even demonstrated who people should vote for by pointing to Nwoye's picture on his shirt rather than speak vehemently against APGA and endorse wholesomely Tony Nwoye

He rigmarolled and perambulated but later promised people a free and fair election

For sure he provided a soft landing for APGA by not criticising it unlike Godswill Akpabio who spoke vehemently against APC using the 'deportation' saga
Re: PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself by Cuche: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
There is no collaboration between APGA and PDP. The only thing that exists is the guarantee of full support for GEJ presidency by both should they win. They are both out to give their ambitions a good shot.

Mr Peter Obi knows that Mr Nwoye, though, respectful, is quite tough and resolute and will never, I repeat, Never! provide him cover for his loot. Instead of Nwoye providing that cover he will prefer to recover the money and be a Billionaire in dollars himself .

So the only hope Obi has is still Obiano, that is why he is doing everything to install Obiano. As a matter of fact Nwoye is far more a selleable brand than Obiano, so why will he want a collaboration, at what terms? concede his votes from Anambra North? Never!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy To Export War Ships To African Countries / 2015: GEJ Unites The North / How Jonathan Forced Benin Republic To Release Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.