Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Flight With The Strange Girl. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flight With The Strange Girl. (576 Views)

The Strange Girl (short story) / The Strange Feeling Of Nothing. / Fiction Poem: The Strange Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flight With The Strange Girl. by kraizybone(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
When she felt she had told me enough, she asked me about my college experience, and as the good narrator I am, I found little difficulty in amusing her with the whole tale, she laughed, giggled, while playfully slapping my thighs, she said being me must be an experience.

We went through each other’s phones, exchanging funny pictures and laughing. Then something unusual happened, apparently there wasn’t enough leg-room under her seat or so I thought, she had crossed one of her legs against mine, occasionally kicking softly while simultaneously laughing. I ignored it and pretended not to notice, but the periodic random soft kicks made pretense a bit difficult. Could this be part of the Yankee experience? I don’t know. She removed her sandals and began caressing my leg with her bare feet as she discussed random family stuffs. I wasn’t listening, this was getting very uncomfortable!

Read the rest of the story at http://www.tobeehonest.com/the-stranger-in-the-sky/

(1) (Reply)

Chapter 2 Of New Crime Story, A Must Read. Follow @alexijezie1 For More / Boys Like Shiny / Smart Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.